ଓଡ଼ିଆ ଉଇକିମିଡ଼ିଆନ୍ସ ଇଉଜର ଗ୍ରୁପ
ଏବେ ସକ୍ରିୟ ଥିବା ତିନୋଟି ଓଡ଼ିଆ ଉଇକିମିଡ଼ିଆ ପ୍ରକଳ୍ପର ସକ୍ରିୟ ସଭ୍ୟମାନଙ୍କୁ, ଓଡ଼ିଆ ଇନକ୍ୟୁବେଟର ପ୍ରକଳ୍ପସବୁ, ଓ ଏସବୁ ବାହାରେ ଥିବା ଓଡ଼ିଆ ଓ ଓଡ଼ିଆ ଉଇକିମିଡ଼ିଆ ପ୍ରକଳ୍ପ (ଯଥା ଉଇକିଡାଟା, ଉଇକିମିଡ଼ିଆ କମନ୍ସ ଓ ମିଡ଼ିଆଉଇକି), ଓଡ଼ିଆ ଲୋକ, ଓ ଓଡ଼ିଶା ସମ୍ବନ୍ଧିତ ଲେଖାରେ ସକ୍ରିୟ ଯୋଗଦାନ କରୁଥିବା ଉଇକିଆଳିଙ୍କୁ ଏକାଠି କରିବା ଓଡ଼ିଆ ଉଇକିମିଡ଼ିଆନ୍ସ ଇଉଜର ଗ୍ରୁପ ବା ଓଡ଼ିଆ ଉଇକିଆଳି ଇଉଜର ଗ୍ରୁପର ଲକ୍ଷ୍ୟ ।
- ସ୍ୱଳ୍ପମିଆଦୀ: କ) ଉପରବର୍ଣ୍ଣିତ ଉଇକିମିଡ଼ିଆ ପ୍ରକଳ୍ପଗୁଡ଼ିକ ଓ ସେସବୁରେ ଭାଗନେଉଥିବା ଯୋଗଦାନକାରୀମାନଙ୍କୁ ଆବଶ୍ୟକୀୟ ସାଧନ ଯୋଗାଇ ସେମାନଙ୍କ ବିକାଶ, ଖ) ଲେଖକ, ପ୍ରକାଶକ, ଗ୍ଲାମ ଅନୁଷ୍ଠାନମାନଙ୍କ ସଙ୍ଗେ ସହବନ୍ଧନ ସ୍ଥାପନ କରି ଉଇକିମିଡ଼ିଆ ପ୍ରକଳ୍ପ ଓ ସଂଘର ବିକାଶ, ଗ) ବୈଷୟିକ ଓ ଅନ୍ୟାନ୍ୟ ସାଧନ ପାଇବା ପାଇଁ ମୂଲ୍ୟାୟନ କରିବା, ଓ ବିଶ୍ୱସ୍ତରୀୟ ଅଭିଯାନ ସଂଗଠନମାନ ଓ ସେସବୁ ବାହାରେ ସହବନ୍ଧନ କରି ଖୋଲା ସାଧନ ତିଆରି କରିବା ।
- ଦୀର୍ଘମୁଆଦୀ: ଓଡ଼ିଆ ଭାଷାକୁ ଡିଜିଟାଲ ବାଟରେ ଆଗେଇବା ନିମନ୍ତେ ଏକ ମୁଖ୍ୟ କାରଣ ପାଲଟିବା ପାଇଁ ଏକ ବିଧିବଦ୍ଧ ସଂଗଠନ ଭାବେ ବିକାଶଲାଭକରିବା, ଓପନନେସ ଓ ସଫ୍ଟଓଏର ତଥା ଜ୍ଞାନର ଖୋଲା ବିତରଣ ପାଇଁ ସର୍ବସାଧାରଣ ନୀତି ଉପରେ ପ୍ରଭାବ ପକାଇବା, ଉଇକିମିଡ଼ିଆ ପ୍ରକଳ୍ପ ପାଇଁ ଲାଭକାରୀ ଗବେଷଣା ଓ ଜ୍ଞାନ ତିଆରି ପ୍ରକଳ୍ପସବୁରେ ନିଜକୁ ଯୋଡ଼ିବା ।
- Short-term: a) To grow the the aforementioned Wikimedia projects and the contributor communities by providing them with resources, b) collaborate with other regional like minded organizations like authors, publishers, and GLAM institutions to further the growth of the Wikimedia projects and the communities, and c) evaluate to find both the technical and other resources needed, and create open resources in collaboration with both global movement entities and beyond.
- Long-term: To mature to a formal organization that will strive to become a major stakeholder in the development of Odia language in a digital way, influence the public policy to widen openness and the freedom of software and knowledge, and integrate itself into other research and knowledge creation projects that will potentially benefit the Wikimedia projects.
- Creating focused WikiProjects, edit-a-thons and contests around local events to leverage local resources e.g. Wiki Loves Ratha Jatra, a photography designed by the Odia Wikimedia community helped bring over 380 quality images and videos including documenting indigenous chariot making and several cultural rituals during an event "Ratha Jatra" originated locally
- Localizing global Wikimedia initiatives. BBC's 100 Women Editathon was an inspiration to start the Sambad 100 Women Editathon to grow Odia Wikipedia's reach about notable Odia women in collaboration with Odia-language daily the Sambad
- Identifying needs of the community and creating tools/resources that can not just benefit the Wikimedia community but a wider audience. The encoding converter that was created by the Odia Wikimedians is arguably of the most used encoding converter by the Odia news media apart from it being used widely for encoding conversion of acquired e-books to Unicode inside Odia Wikisource. As a deep believer of the FLOSS philosophy, the community has been sharing most of its source code publicly under open licenses.
- Regular edit-a-thons, workshops, digitization sprints (see WikiProject Pothi), and training programs
- Drive to collaborate with authors, publishers and copyright holders to relicense copyrighted text under Wikimedia project-compatible Creative Commons licenses like CC0, CC-BY, and CC-BY-SA licenses that can directly grow Wikimedia projects, and provide open access to paywalled knowledge.
- Participation, collaboration and resources exchange on a regular basis with other regional and global movement affiliates and co-create initiatives that will benefit the Wikimedia projects and the communities
- Focus on regional leadership like city-level community activities on a regular basis by the WikiTungi model
- Meetups and workshops organized by Odia Wikimedians since 2011
- Regular activities by two active WikiTungis WikiTungi Puri, and WikiTungi Bhubaneswar
- IRC logs of all the IRCs since 2011
You can connect with us in the talk page of this page, via our mailing list
wikipedia-orlists.wikimedia.org, or by email to the sysops at
firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also active on Twitter at @odiawiki and on our Facebook group and page. During our IRC office hours you can catch up in the IRC channel
- Odia Wikimedians User Group Recognition (June 2017)
- Bikash Ojha
- Sangram Keshari Senapati
- Jnanaranjan sahu (talk) 07:02, 7 April 2017 (UTC)
- Prateek Pattanaik (talk) 08:20, 7 April 2017 (UTC)
- Chinmayee Mishra (talk) 10:25, 7 April 2017 (UTC)
- Mrutyunjaya Kar (talk) 12:14, 7 April 2017 (UTC)
- Odisha1 (talk) 20:33, 7 April 2017 (UTC)
- --Aditya Mahar (talk) 11:40, 8 April 2017 (UTC)
- -Radha Rani Dwibedi --Radhadwibedi (talk) 06:46, 12 April 2017 (UTC)
- --Subas Chandra Rout (talk) 05:01, 31 May 2017 (UTC)
- --Sailesh Patnaik 18:04, 23 June 2017 (UTC)
- Subhashish Panigrahi
- --Aliva Sahoo (talk) 07:54, 8 July 2017 (UTC)
- --Pabitra Kumar Panda--Pkp05 (talk) 07:09, 8 July 2017 (UTC)
- --Adyasha1994 (talk) 12:37, 8 July 2017 (UTC)
- --Pmsarangi (talk) 05:29, 4 August 2017 (UTC)
- --Th3Snehasish (talk) 04:47, 12 September 2017 (UTC)
- --Diptiman Panigrahi (talk) 19:33, 24 April 2018 (UTC)
- Soumendrak (talk) 20:25, 7 October 2018 (UTC)
- --Hellohappy (talk) 11:43, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
- R Ashwani Banjan Murmu (talk) 01:15, 25 January 2020 (UTC)
Existing and new members—that are active over six months on Wikimedia projects and preferably in Odia-language Wikimedia projects with more than 200 edits—who are interested to participate in various different activities of this user group can add their usernames below. If you are a new member and have not already contributed to Odia Wikipedia or any other Odia-language Wikimedia project, then we would recommend to start doing that. For Odia Wikipedia, visit the Chatasabha, a help desk for Odia Wikipedia. You are free to ask questions about the two other active projects in Odia—Wikisource, and Wiktionary—in the same place. Anyone who can contribute to our activities can become a member. Please note that there is a need for some time commitment for each member while conducting activities. We would like to assume good faith for user's contributions rather than mandating it.
Sign up to join
If you're interested to join, please read the guidelines above, edit this section, and add your name by signing. We will check on our end and if your candidature matches the criteria, you will be added to the list above.