|←Izbori 2015.||Stjuardi (vodič o prijavi)|
|Ova stranica sadrži uputu korisnicima zainteresiranim za glasanje ili prijavu kandidature na Steward Elections. Molimo pročitajte svaku relevantnu sekciju ispod.|
Prije glasanja morate:
- imati račun na Meta (ova wiki);
- imati globalni račun (ili račun na Meti sa povezanom korisničkom stranicom na osnovnoj wiki i link na vašu meta stranicu sa vaše korisničke stranice na osnovnoj wiki);
- ne koristite račun za automatizirane (botovske) zadatke;
- imati najmanje 600 izmjena prije 1. novembra 2014. (na jednoj wiki ili izmjene na povezanim wikijima mogu se sabirati);
- imati najmanje 50 izmjena između 1. augusta 2014. i 31. januara 2015. (na istoj wiki kao i gore ili izmjene na povezanim wikijima mogu se sabirati).
(Možete provjeriti gornje preuslove automatski.)
You can vote "yes", "no" or "neutral" once on any of the candidates. If you need to change your vote after, you are permitted to do so.
To vote, view the vote page of the candidate, through either clicking the link from their statement page or clicking any of the yes/no/neutral options from the main hub page. From there, right below the candidate statement is a "vote" button - press it, select your vote, enter an optional rationale and submit your vote. Your vote will be added right away, and your eligibility will be checked after.
Any user is also free to comment on the concurrently-running steward confirmations at Stewards/Confirm/2015.
Molimo pogledajte prevodilački portal za prevod izbora za stjuarde za više detalja.
Sugestije za učesnike
- You can ask the candidates questions on Stewards/Elections 2015/Questions. Please post no more than 2 relevant questions per candidate, and keep them as short as possible.
- You can add a short (at most one or two lines) statement explaining your vote. Long conversations (responses to the votes of others) may be moved to the talk page, with a note added so other participants know where to look for it.
- As some users have disabled CentralNotice, you may also inform other users who might be interested in participating in the voting.
|Please read carefully all this text before nominating yourself. If you do not meet the following prerequisites you will be automatically disqualified.|
Before applying for stewardship, you must:
- agree to abide by the policies governing steward access, checkuser access, oversight access, and privacy;
- have a global (SUL) account;
- have a user account on this Meta-Wiki (attached to your unified account);
- have an account on at least one public Wikimedia Foundation project where you have been active for at least six months;
- hold or have held administrator rights on at least one public Wikimedia Foundation project for a period of at least three months.
(You can check the above requirements automatically.)
- be at least 18 years old, and at least the age of majority in your country, before the final day of voting;
- provide your full name and proof of identity to the Wikimedia Foundation.
Stewards are preferably multilingual, because steward work often involves projects of varying language, but this is not a requirement. They should also be available on a reasonably common basis. The stewards policy sets limitations; for example, stewards may not use their access on projects that they are active on to avoid conflicts of interest, and are encouraged to watch and help on the steward request pages. They can also join the IRC channel #wikimedia-stewards on freenode to answer requests.
Inactive stewards will have their access removed.
Provide proof of identity