User talk:Deror avi
- Hi Deror, I've just seen you request on my talk page (I'm little busy in "real life"), and I see that the request is closed now. I'd suggest -we expect that- to update your "election policy" in the future, just for clarity (CU' rule is sensitive and there must be two distinc sections -pro and against-, and a clear consensus for every single candidate) and for standardizing the global CU process. Anyway I'm happy for your new flag. Thank you--Nick1915 - all you want 19:47, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you for your help. Deror avi 20:36, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
Copyright problem with File:Wikimanialogo haifa 2011.png
Thank you for uploading File:Wikimanialogo haifa 2011.png. However, it currently is missing information on its copyright status. It may be deleted soon, unless we can determine the license and the source of the file. If you know this information, then you can add a copyright tag to the image description page.
If you have uploaded other files, consider checking that you have specified their license and tagged them, too. You can find a list of files you have created in your upload log. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them at this page. Thanks again for your cooperation. mickit 22:40, 2 December 2010 (UTC)
- No copyright problem. uploaded with permission of the creator. Deror avi 20:46, 3 December 2010 (UTC)
Gerald Shields volunteer
Dear Mr. Lin:
On the https://wikimania2014.wikimedia.org/wiki/Programme_Committee talk page, I submitted a statement of interest to become a member on the Programme Committee in response to your request for volunteers. I know with my skills and experience, I will succeed as a member of the committee.
Thank you for your time and attention in this matter. I appreciate it.
Review of Program Submissions
Dear User:Deror avi, I reviewed the submissions for the program and added comments. Please contact me about the Program Committee’s next steps on my W:en:user:geraldshields11 talk page. Geraldshields11 (talk) 13:29, 24 March 2014 (UTC)
Thank you for contributing to the Learning Pattern library!
Hi Deror Avi, I recently uploaded the Learning Pattern you shared at Wikimania London. Thank you for your contribution! You can read it here. Please review it for typos and any other mistake I could have made. Do you think it could be expanded? For instance, what kind of content would you like to see translated? This information could expand the section "when to use". Thanks again for your time! Best, MCruz (WMF) (talk) 01:28, 11 September 2014 (UTC)
WLM Grant: Contact info needed
Hi Deror avi. Thanks for submitting your grant request for WLM International 2014. Please send an email to grants "at" wikimedia.org so we can communicate regarding the request. Thanks, Alex Wang (WMF) (talk) 22:28, 18 September 2014 (UTC)
2015 Wikimania volunteer for program committee
- I am willing to volunteer to evaluate the 2015 program submissions as a member of the team. I was a volunteer on the program committee for the 2014 Wikimania. Please contact me. Geraldshields11 (talk) 16:19, 30 December 2014 (UTC)
How can we improve Wikimedia grants to support you better?
Hi! The Wikimedia Foundation would like your input on how we can reimagine Wikimedia Foundation grants to better support people and ideas in your Wikimedia project.
After reading the Reimagining WMF grants idea, we ask you to complete this survey to help us improve the idea and learn more about your experience. When you complete the survey, you can enter to win one of five Wikimedia globe sweatshirts!
In addition to taking the the survey, you are welcome to participate in these ways:
- Respond to questions on the discussion page of the idea.
- Join a small group conversation.
- Learn more about this consultation.
This survey is in English, but feedback on the discussion page is welcome in any language.
Last call for WMF grants feedback!
Hi, this is a reminder that the consultation about Reimagining WMF grants is closing on 8 September (0:00 UTC). We encourage you to complete the survey now, if you haven't yet done so, so that we can include your ideas.