- 1 Talk:Stewards/elections 2005
- 2 Bot-Status
- 3 Semi-protection
- 4 IRC
- 5 Messaggio...
- 6 De-adminship because of violation of "administration ethics"
- 7 Hurra ! Hier ist die E-Mailnotification eingeschaltet !
- 8 Switch Logo to sd.wikinews.org?
- 9 ML
- 10 Russian Copyright Law issues
- 11 Protection
- 12 Seite Admin m/w
- 13 Hier bitte...
- 14 Permissions-it
- 15 amgine@iswiki
- 16 Lithuanian wikipedia
- 17 Steward confirmation
- 18 Can u hel me?
- 19 en.wiki
- 20 Thank you! A gift from fellow Wikipedians
Hi Fantasy, would you let me know in what reasons you granted Flabot bot status on Japanese Wikipedia, though the community had got even no request from the operator? Such negligence of a community isn't welcome in my opinion. Japanese Wikipedia has its own Bot policy and bot flag on a wiki should be approved by the community following its policy, as far as I know. If there is some changes, please let me know. --Aphaia++ 02:48, 27 October 2005 (UTC)
- Sorry, my fault.
- Flabot asked me if he could be on some additional Wikipedias as bot, he has already on some Wikipedias the bot-status, and as far as I knew he was working ok, so I thought adding botstatus on other Wikipedias would be ok. Now, after reading the bot-guidelines (I am no Bot-expert) I understand that it should have been different.
- I will set the bot-flags back and tell Flatbot to do the official request-way.
- Sorry, Fantasy 容 18:32, 27 October 2005 (UTC)
- Thank you for your reply, and don't take it so serious. It was only a half month ago Ja has equipped its own policy, so such confusion could have occured. Please let the Frabot operator know he or she would be welcome on Ja and could find a help at ja:Project talk:Bot, if there is any inconvinience on those issues. Aphaia++ 22:25, 27 October 2005 (UTC)
I'll leave this message on Wikipedia as well, but I wanted to make sure you got this. At Wikipedia:Semi-protection policy, a couple users and myself are attempting to gather consensus about a possible change in editing. So as not to keep the community out of the loop, we've been posting to user talk pages, which seems to have worked. If you can add your thoughts to the talk page, it would be greatly appreciated. We've gone over a few issues, ranging from perception of anti-wiki to time limits, and recycling pagemove code, so you might want to check out #Rehashing to get up to speed. Thanks in advance, Mysekurity 21:32, 13 December 2005 (UTC)
- Thanks for letting me know :-) Fantasy 22:23, 17 December 2005 (UTC)
- Thanks for letting me know :-) Fantasy 10:23, 14 January 2006 (UTC)
- Ho risposto la :-) Fantasy 20:16, 7 April 2006 (UTC)
De-adminship because of violation of "administration ethics"
How do you think, if an administrator violates so-called "administration ethics", but does not violate any Wikipedia rule, may administration privileges be dropped? --Jaroslavleff 16:21, 1 June 2006 (UTC)
- What are "administrative ethics"?
- If he used an admin-function to do something bad, propbably drop
- If he did something that any user can do, speak bad about someone, write something stupid, If it has nothing to do with admin, then I must be very serious to justify a drop.
- But without details about what happened it is hard to tell... Fantasy 17:20, 2 June 2006 (UTC)
Hurra ! Hier ist die E-Mailnotification eingeschaltet !
Endlich ! Nach fast zwei Jahren des Wartens..... Grüße, --Wikinaut 00:24, 26 August 2006 (UTC)
- Super, freut mich, hab es gleich aktiviert. Gut gemacht :-) Fantasy 容 13:42, 26 August 2006 (UTC)
- Hab' gar nichts gemacht (also für die Aktivierung meine ich). Die Aktivierung auf dem en-wiki und de-wiki ist ja immer noch offen. Siehe auch das am 25.04.2006 abgeschlossene, sehr positive Meinungsbild aus der Liste der Meinungsbilder zu Software dazu. Ein Meinungsbild ist ein Meinungsbild ist ein Meinungsbild.... das bedeutet nicht, dass es umgesetzt wird :-( --Wikinaut 13:58, 26 August 2006 (UTC)
Switch Logo to sd.wikinews.org?
- for the sd.wikinews.org, please switch logo. The proposed one is here:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Sd_wikinews_logo.png (how can i protect it? coz at sd.wikinews upload is disabled) http://sd.wikinews.org/wiki/Image:Sd_wikinews_logo.png (the page is protected) I can't upload files because uploading is disabled. Thanks Alixafar 18:18, 2 October 2006 (UTC)
- It seems to be fixed alrady. Sorry for my late reply, I was on holiday :-) Fantasy 容 18:32, 8 October 2006 (UTC)
Ciao Fantasy, ho visto il bel gruppo ML che hai costruito per OTRS-it... esiste un altro gruppo che da un po' di tempo si scambia messaggi intasando il cc: e facendo diventare ormai incredibilmente pesante la risposta e l'inoltro --> è il gruppo di discussione delle wiki in lingua minore (in italia vec, nap, fur, pms, scn etc). Secondo te è fattibile una mailing list wiki per questo gruppo? A chi devo chiedere l'autorizzazione?--Nick1915 18:07, 21 October 2006 (UTC)
- La cosa migliore sarebbe di descrivere cosa vuoi su Bugzilla e poi chiedere Brion Vibber se puo' mettere su la mailinglist descritta in Bugzilla. Ma devi anche aspettarti che qualche volta dura molto tempo... ha sempre tante cose da fare, Brion ;-) Fantasy 容 07:30, 22 October 2006 (UTC)
- PS: Mandami il link a Bugzilla quando l'hai fatto.
Russian Copyright Law issues
What do you think about commons:Commons:Village pump#Russian Copyright Law issues concerning edits in Wikipedia made by Russian citizens? --Jaroslavleff 19:10, 23 October 2006 (UTC)
Just clarification: it was only a protection against move (and obviously you woulnd't be troubled to archive it). Sorry for bothering you however. Dir wuensche ich ein froeliches neues Jahr! --Aphaia 09:57, 27 December 2006 (UTC)
- I had not seen this, I set it back to your settings of move protection, I learned something new today :-)
- To you as well a happy new year and thank you very much for your help! :-) Fantasy 容 10:13, 27 December 2006 (UTC)
Hallo Fantasy, die obige Seite wurde von einem mir unbekannten deutschen Administrator kommentarlos gelöscht. Nach einem Disput mit stellte ich die Frage in einem Forum. Ich bekam nur nur eine veraltete Information, so habe ich mir die Mühe gemacht alle Benutzerseiten der Administratoren durchzugehen, um das Verhältnis heraus zu finden. Vorneweg mir geht es auch mehr um das Verhältnis als um die Personen. Meine Frage:
- Kann diese Liste revertet werden und adminintern weitergepflegt werden (es bliebe auch freigestellt, keine Angaben zu machen) und nach außen hin das Verhältnis auf der Administratorenseite sozusagen "amtlich" bestätigen? Wäre die Liste fertig geworden, hätte ich sowieso darum gebeten ...
# Kann mir der Name des betreffenden Administrator mitgeteilt werden, um überhaupt die Möglichkeit einer offenen Aussprache zu führen?
Ich hoffe dies war kurz & umfassend genug.
Mit freundlichen Grüssen Johannes Lorenz
auf der deutschen Wikipedia email@example.com
- Hab auf meiner deutschen Benutzerseite geantwortet. Grüsse :-) Fantasy 容 18:04, 25 February 2007 (UTC)
begrüßung nach langer Zeit. Du wirst Dich vielleicht an die Sache mit dem Desysoping in cs.wiki erinnern - nun, es gab unzählige Fortsetzungen, siehe hier - es ist eine weitere. Falls Du Zeit und Lust findest, zwischen der Renovierung etwas zuzufügen, wird es mich freuen. Thx. -jkb- 18:09, 16 March 2007 (UTC)
- Da der Link nicht mehr existiert, hoffe ich dass sich das Thema erledigt hat. hoffentlich positiv. Grüsse :-) Fantasy 容 18:36, 30 March 2007 (UTC)
Well, die Mediation wurde abgelehnt und zum Nachdenken dem ArbCom zugeschoben, wo offenbar keiner richtig Lust hatte. Also, für's nächste :-) - danke allerdings auch so. -jkb- 22:32, 1 April 2007 (UTC)
Hi. Can you let me know who should have access to the permissions-it OTRS queue? I think that setting access to this queue may have been overlooked for some users. If you don't know, can you let me know who I should contact? Thanks. Jkelly 19:53, 6 April 2007 (UTC)
- it:Utente:Frieda, the boss of the italian Wikimedia, should know it best. Fantasy 容 13:11, 8 April 2007 (UTC)
This sounds like it was while setting sitewide notices for the elections last year; the bit should have been removed straightaway. Thanks for correcting this! +sj | help with translation |+ 04:03, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
Please follow this link, you can ask me to translate, or please choose a translator form our wiki with good language skills. I have put some translations there also. (Section 9.2)lt:Wikipedia aptarimas:Kandidatavimas į administratorius
If interested on short comment on what is going on. A discussion has started (was let to be started). A lot complaints that this discussion is breaking our community. It seems other administrators support access keeping for now, but their response is more like: (what is the meaning of this kinder garden) and no defence of listed accusations. Translations of Nomad are (were) somewhat misleading. Some issues on voting rules have arised.126.96.36.199 19:34, 28 July 2007 (UTC) lt:user:zaliavos
Hello Fantasy, after prolonged discussion no consensus was made, and some more contributors have left project wikipedia (Tadas12 and Hugo.arg, (totaling about 25 percent of contributions overall) including myself, but i wasn't a big contributor anyway) motivating by aggression and heavy moral abuse from administrators (Nomad and Dirgela). As all initiators of this voting have left wikipedia project, please feel free to remove it from request page.--188.8.131.52 19:16, 10 August 2007 (UTC) lt:user:zaliavos
Thanks for letting us know (via the edit summary) what you are thinking. I have noted your removal (for now?) and that you're currently still deciding whether to seek reconfirmation or not in the summary at Stewards/confirm. Best wishes. ++Lar: t/c 13:23, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
- Vielen Dank fuer deinen allen Diesnt als Steward und viel Glueck! Mit herzlichen Gruessen :) --Aphaia 13:30, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
Ciao Fantasy! Spero che ci ripensi! Hai fatto un ottimo lavoro su tutti i progetti WM... non ultimo quello fatto qui su meta! Grazie!!! (PS abbiamo bisogno di te!!!!!!!!!)--Nick1915 - all you want 20:08, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks for all the nice words, but I think it is time for me to move on (see my userpage). I will not leave, but I will not come back as intensive as in the past.
- ...will auch sagen Schade; Du warst mir einmal vor längerer Zeit eine sehr große Hilfe, die unbürokratisch und umgehend kam; gäbe es hier mehr Leute von Deiner Sorte, wäre die Welt besser. Also: noch einmal Danke und viel Spaß für Dich!!! -jkb- 20:53, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
You'll be missed. Good luck with whatever you do instead of Wikipedia. Angela 23:37, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
Can u hel me?
Sorry, how can I contact OTRS in order to complain about Wikipedia's administrators unfair and bad behaviour?
- ...when children enter your life, a lot of things change... :-) Fantasy 容 08:30, 4 July 2011 (UTC)
- Pictures! Also, according to the new policy on en that led to those desysoppings, you can get you radmin status back just by asking any en:wp bureaucrat, without the drama of an RFA. Warmly, –SJ talk | translate 22:17, 4 July 2011 (UTC)
Thank you! A gift from fellow Wikipedians
You have been nominated to receive a free t-shirt from the Wikimedia Foundation through our Merchandise Giveaway program (https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Merchandise_giveaways). Congratulations and thank you for your hard work!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you full details on how to accept your free shirt.