- 1 Published?
- 2 Published again?
- 3 Usurping usernames
- 4 Usurpation
- 5 Wikimedia Travel Guide: Naming poll open
- 6 Localisation files
- 7 Danke
- 8 Your account will be renamed
- 9 Please sign new Wikimedia confidentiality agreement for nonpublic information by 31 December
- 10 sa.wikipedia Main Page
- 11 Community engagement survey for the Iceland Conference 2018
- 12 Wiki Loves Food
You said cs interface text published? Where? I am confused. --Aphaia 08:27, 28 June 2007 (UTC)
- Sorry to confuse you. I have committed the cs-interface into SVN, see rev:23501. de-interface is up-to-date too. But maybe I am wrong about the workflow: Do the SPI wiki update the messages manually or do they sync against SVN? Maybe I was wrong about the status? --Raymond de 08:34, 28 June 2007 (UTC)
- Only manually by sysop hand. Tim said so. --Aphaia 08:35, 28 June 2007 (UTC)
- Ok, thanks, good to know. --Raymond de 08:41, 28 June 2007 (UTC)
Hi, Raymond. As for "redirecting", now we need local (dewiki*) sysop hand. I don't know if it can be changed widely on our side. --Aphaia 10:55, 29 June 2007 (UTC)
- Hi Aphaia, I have committed the translations this morning with rev:23540 into SVN, after the last scap by Tim this translation is available for all German speaking projects, see de:Spezial:MediaWiki-Systemnachrichten. No further sysop action is needed on these projects. --Raymond de 11:32, 29 June 2007 (UTC)
- Oh lovely. Could you please take care of other language versions, if you are interested? --Aphaia 11:36, 29 June 2007 (UTC)
Meta:Requests_for_help_from_a_sysop_or_bureaucrat#User:Raymond_de_to_User:Raymond — 2 days for 1 month, attention. Keep the good work, Slade ♠ 22:22, 13 September 2007 (UTC)
Wikimedia Travel Guide: Naming poll open
You are receiving this message because you voiced your opinion at the Request for Comment on the Wikimedia Travel Guide.
The proposed naming poll opened a few days ago and you can vote for as many of the proposed names as you wish, if you are eligible. Please see Travel Guide/Naming Process for full details on voting eligibility and how the final name will be selected. Voting will last for 14 days, and will terminate on 16 October at 06:59:59 UTC.
Imagine if we could say that we passed from 100 to 0 Wikimedia projects without a localisation file. :)  The creation of all those files since 2007 is largely a consequence of your and Siebrand's work since then, really impressive. --Nemo 13:17, 3 August 2013 (UTC)
Your account will be renamed
04:05, 18 March 2015 (UTC)
As you may know, the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees approved a new "Access to nonpublic information policy" on 25 April 2014 after a community consultation. The former policy has remained in place until the new policy could be implemented. That implementation work is now being done, and we are beginning the transition to the new policy.
An important part of that transition is helping volunteers like you sign the required confidentiality agreement. All Wikimedia volunteers with access to nonpublic information are required to sign this new agreement, and we have prepared some documentation to help you do so.
The Wikimedia Foundation is requiring that OTRS volunteers sign the new confidentiality agreement by 31 December 2015 to retain their access. You are receiving this email because you have been identified as an OTRS volunteer and are required to sign the confidentiality agreement under the new policy. If you do not sign the new confidentiality agreement by 31 December 2015, you will lose your OTRS access. OTRS volunteers have a specific agreement available, if you have recently signed the general confidentiality agreement for another role (such as CheckUser or Oversight), you do not need to sign the general agreement again, but you will still need to sign the OTRS agreement.
Signing the confidentiality agreement for nonpublic information is conducted and tracked using Legalpad on Phabricator. We have prepared a guide on Meta-Wiki to help you create your Phabricator account and sign the new agreement: Confidentiality agreement for nonpublic information/How to sign
If you have any questions or experience any problems while signing the new agreement, please visit this talk page or email me (gvarnumwikimedia.org). Again, please sign this confidentiality agreement by 31 December 2015 to retain your OTRS access. If you do not wish to retain this access, please let me know and we will forward your request to the appropriate individuals.
Gregory Varnum (User:GVarnum-WMF), Wikimedia Foundation
sa.wikipedia Main Page
Hello! I want to submit sa.wikipedian's Technical Wish here. We are very small community and non of us have much technical knowledge. Most of new users are coming via Mobile to sa.wiki. But our Main page is not Mobile compatible. So we asked many wikipedians of other language, but we failed. Now we want to submit tech wise for Sanskrit Wikipedia's Main page rebuilding. Please help us. NehalDaveND (talk) 12:54, 15 September 2016 (UTC)
- @NehalDaveND: I am sorry but I do not have any capacity as volunteer for a new project. You can find helpful information under mw:Mobile Gateway/Mobile homepage formatting. Contact to the developers of the Reading Team of the Wikimedia Foundation can be found unter mw:Reading/Web#Contact. I wish you success. Raymond (talk) 07:52, 21 September 2016 (UTC)
Community engagement survey for the Iceland Conference 2018
As your username is indicated in the list of the members of the Commons Photographers User Group, you are kindely invited to answer this survey in the order to shape the upcoming Iceland Conference 2018 and help the organizing team.
Wiki Loves Food
Hello! After the successful pilot program by Wikimedia India in 2015, Wiki Loves Food (WLF) is happening again in 2018 and this year, we are going International. To make this event a grant success, your direction is key. Please sign up as a volunteer or sign up on behalf of your affiliate here.--Abhinav619 (talk) 16:23, 27 April 2018 (UTC)