Jesteś Czechem i na pewno wiesz, że po polsku piszemy alfabetem łacińskim, oraz że polski i czeski są do siebie bardziej podobne, niż którykolwiek z nich do rosyjskiego. Ja jestem ru-0, dlatego nie rozumiem, co piszesz po rosyjsku. Łatwiej jest, jak piszesz po czesku / polsku, bez elementów rosyjskich. Tar Lócesilion|queta! 02:28, 14 February 2014 (UTC)
Hello Toma646. A page you recently created was outside of Meta's scope and has been deleted or will be deleted soon; you might be looking for instead. In future, please remember that Meta exists for the documentation of the Wikimedia projects and that off-topic material is not accepted here. Thanks for your understanding. Tegel (Talk) 12:21, 3 August 2014 (UTC)
- I must it do here, because my IP is global blocked, i cannot do article good, because there enough slowly intternet.--Toma646 (talk) 14:12, 3 August 2014 (UTC)
- So have you been active in cross-wiki vandalism? -- Tegel (Talk) 12:48, 4 August 2014 (UTC)
Letter petitioning WMF to reverse recent decitions
The Wikimedia Foundation recently created a new feature, "superprotect" status. The purpose is to prevent pages from being edited by elected administrators -- but permitting WMF staff to edit them. It has been put to use in only one case: to protect the deployment of the Media Viewer software on German Wikipedia, in defiance of a clear decision of that community to disable the feature by default, unless users decide to enable it.
If you oppose these actions, please add your name to this letter. If you know non-Wikimedians who support our vision for the free sharing of knowledge, and would like to add their names to the list, please ask them to sign an identical version of the letter on change.org.
Pull your head in
If you are unable to act within the terms and conditions that WMF sets, and the local wikis interpret into local conditions, then stewards will be forced to act upon your accounts. That will mean all of your accounts, and may even escalate to global blocks, and if we get to that point you will not have any accounts protected nor quarantined. If you push it, you will end up with a block on sight. So please stop being abusive, and just go and edit where you are welcome. — billinghurst sDrewth 11:28, 30 September 2014 (UTC)
Global preferences ready for testing
I am contacting you because of your support for Global settings in the 2016 Community Tech Wishlist. Global preferences are now available for beta testing, and need your help before being released to the wikis.
- Read over the help page, it is brief and has screenshots
- Login or register an account on Beta English Wikipedia
- Visit Global Preferences and try enabling and disabling some settings
- Visit some other language and project test wikis such as English Wikivoyage, German Wiktionary, the Hebrew Wikipedia and test the settings
- Report your findings, experience, bugs, and other observations
Once the team has feedback on design issues, bugs, and other things that might need worked out, the problems will be addressed and global preferences will be sent to the wikis.