Jump to navigation Jump to search
自從上一期電子報發布以來，編輯器團隊將大部分時間投入在2017維基文本編輯模式中，該功能已經在視覺化編輯器中做為測試功能開放使用。同時團隊也改善了視覺化差異比較工具。 其工作內容已經在Phabricator內發布。 您可以在下列的連結mw:VisualEditor/Weekly triage meetings找到每一週已完成的工作。. Their current priorities are fixing bugs, supporting the 2017 wikitext editor, and improving the visual diff tool.
- The 2017 wikitext editor is available as a Beta Feature on desktop devices. It has the same toolbar as the visual editor and can use the citoid service and other modern tools. The team have been comparing the performance of different editing environments. They have studied how long it takes to open the page and start typing. The study uses data for more than one million edits during December and January. Some changes have been made to improve the speed of the 2017 wikitext editor and the visual editor. Recently, the 2017 wikitext editor opened fastest for most edits, and the 2010 WikiEditor was fastest for some edits. More information will be posted at mw:Contributors/Projects/Editing performance.
- The visual diff tool was developed for the visual editor. It is now available to all users of the visual editor and the 2017 wikitext editor. When you review your changes, you can toggle between wikitext and visual diffs. You can also enable the new Beta Feature for "Visual diffs". The Beta Feature lets you use the visual diff tool to view other people's edits on page histories and Special:RecentChanges. 
- Wikitext syntax highlighting is available as a Beta Feature for both the 2017 wikitext editor and the 2010 wikitext editor. 
- The citoid service automatically translates URLs, DOIs, ISBNs, and PubMed id numbers into wikitext citation templates. It is very popular and useful to editors, although it can be a bit tricky to set up. Your wiki can have this service. Please read the instructions. You can ask the team to help you enable citoid at your wiki.
- 這個小組會談論在即將推出的維基媒體創建公制及活動會議Wikimedia Foundation metrics and activities meeting的編輯工具。
- 維基教科書，維基學院，以及其他社群可能會有影像編輯更正創建者的錯誤以使文章合理化。如果你的社群需要，請聯絡Dan Garry。
<references />block can automatically display long lists of references in columns on wide screens. This makes footnotes easier to read. You can request multi-column activation for your wiki, if it's not already done. 
- 如果您並非使用自己偏好的語言閱讀這份電子報，歡迎您協助翻譯！訂閱翻譯者郵件清單或直接與我們聯繫，讓我們可以在下一次電子報準備好時通知您。Thank you!