| 위키미디어 재단 전역 추방은 다음에 적용됩니다.
- 이 사용자가 다수의 프로젝트에서 사용자들을 심하게 괴롭힌 경우
- 이 사용자가 위키미디어 사이트 외부에서 진정으로 사람들을 위협하는 단계(정신적으로나 육체적으로)로, 사용자들을 상당히 괴롭히는 경우
- 사용자와 직원의 신뢰 및 안전에 위험이 있거나 심각하게 위협받는 경우
사용자의 프라이버시와, 프로젝트 그 자체의 안전을 위해, 위키미디어 재단은 적절한 경우 잠재적인 범죄 행위를 발견한 경우 관계 당국에 인계할 수 있습니다. 또한, 모든 사용자의 개인 정보 보호를 위해 위키미디어 재단은 일반적으로 특정한 추방 조치에 대한 이유를 공개적으로 언급하지 않습니다.
재단 전역 추방을 고려하고 시행할때 지원 및 안전 팀이 따르는 절차는 관련 프로세스 페이지에서 찾을수 있습니다.
사용자, 프로젝트 및 그 자체의 안전과 개인정보 보호를 위해 위키미디어 재단은 잠재적인 범죄 행위를 해당 기관에 알립니다.
위키미디어의 전역 추방에 관한 자세한 내용을 알고 싶을 경우, 토론 페이지에 질문을 남기시거나, 공동체 권익보호팀의 $mail 이메일로 보내주시면 됩니다. 모든 사용자의 개인 정보를 보호하기 위해, 위키미디어 전역 추방 정책에 관한 특정 질문에서는 답을 할 수 없음을 양해바랍니다.
Bans under this policy refer to global bans implemented by the Foundation; any equivalent bans performed by the communities are explicitly called out. Accordingly, the terms “global ban” or “ban” under this policy refer to global bans implemented by the Foundation, even though similar bans may be placed by the Wikimedia Community.
This policy has been published to aid in transparency and understanding, but the document here records rather than establishes policy. Any updates to policy will be recorded as soon as possible, but may go into effect before the public document is changed. Changes to this document, unless made by designated Foundation staff, may not reflect official policy and practice. Questions about changes or current practice may be addressed at the talk page or emailed to cawikimedia.org.
위키미디어 재단의 전역 추방 사례가 적용된 경우
전역 추방의 고려 사항
공동체에서 전역 추방이 적용된 사용자에 관한 추가 정보는 다음에서 얻을 수 있습니다.
They are considered an appropriate course of action when any of the following situations apply:
- there is a lack of ability by the communities to self-police the above scenarios or take action to resolve or mitigate them;
- all possible community-led efforts to address the situation have been attempted and seem to have failed;
- the Foundation has knowledge of a situation that we can not make public; such instances may include, but are not limited to, situations that involve personally sensitive information, are linked to an ongoing police investigation or court proceedings, or may present a security risk.
In combination to any of the aforementioned situations, activity that may lead to a Foundation global ban includes, but is not limited to:
- engaging in significant or repeated harassment of users on multiple projects;
- engaging in significant or repeated harassment off of the Wikimedia sites so as to threaten (emotionally or physically) users;
- endangering, significantly compromising or otherwise threatening the trust or safety of our users or employees;
- threatening or compromising the security of Wikimedia infrastructure.
전역 추방의 영향을 받는 당사자
전역 추방에 대한 공지
On the day the ban goes into effect, globally banned users are notified of their status and appeals options privately, when possible, unless such notification increases a credible threat to the victim or other users, or such notification hinders an ongoing investigation. Private notification of a global ban is issued via email, when the user has registered it or submitted it through a Wikimedia site or platform. If no email address is available, no private notice is issued.
Notice of a global ban may also be issued to the reporting individual(s), as a matter of courtesy.
전역 추방 요청
If a global ban is deemed appropriate according to policy, this may be implemented by any member of the Support & Safety team, as prescribed by the Office actions policy. It should be noted that not all requests for a global ban result in implementation of such; in some situations the Foundation may proceed with alternative office actions instead, or no actions, depending on the outcome of the evaluation process. The lack of action (or the lack of public action) does not necessarily mean that a report has been perceived as invalid or illegitimate. The majority of on-wiki or user conduct issues are appropriately dealt with by the community, and the Wikimedia Foundation will default towards deferring issues to community wherever possible.
전역 추방의 일정
Positive contributions to the projects and a global ban are not mutually exclusive.
Extensive positive contribution to the Wikimedia projects does not grant immunity against a global ban; neither does holding of a respected position within a local Wikimedia community, membership in an affiliate group or position with the Foundation. Consideration for a global ban is based on the merits of the reported activity, which may not be offset by an individual’s positive prior contribution to the Wikimedia movement, if that activity falls within one of the aforementioned scenarios.
Breaches to a global ban are not acceptable.
Breaches to a Foundation global ban may result in immediate actions against the banned individual; those may include, but are not limited to, global locks, IP address blocks, IP range blocks or content removal.
Helping a globally banned user evade their ban may result in sanctions.
Knowingly facilitating the contributions of a globally banned individual, acting as a proxy for such a person, or attempting to interfere with Foundation staff or volunteer administrators, bureaucrats or functionaries enforcing a global ban in line with relevant policies may result in sanctions, including loss of advanced user rights or suspension of contributing access to Wikimedia sites. Instances of enabling a globally banned user to evade a ban can be brought to the Foundation’s attention by notifying T&S at cawikimedia.org.
Details of global bans are confidential.
In order to protect the privacy of all parties involved, the Wikimedia Foundation generally will not publicly or privately comment on the reason for any specific banning action. The immediately affected individual may reach out to T&S, via cawikimedia.org, should they need clarifications to any of the notices they have received regarding their global ban and further information may be provided as a courtesy. However, we will not share any information that may identify the reporting parties, compromise their right to report their experiences and/or concerns privately, or place the reporting party in danger. We will also not negotiate the merits of the ban.
Global bans are not automatic.
Foundation global bans - which are used only in extraordinary circumstances - are never automatic. Instead, they are based on extensive individual evaluation, triggered by specific circumstances. A recommendation for a global ban goes through several layers of review by Foundation staff members, including by the Trust & Safety manager, the Trust and Safety Director, the Community Engagement Chief Director, the General Counsel (or appropriate delegate) and, in many cases, the Executive Director. It is possible for a global ban recommendation to be dismissed at any point in the process. Only when all necessary reviewing parties have granted their unanimous approval, is a global ban implemented.
There may be many reasons a global ban is not implemented. In some situations, a global ban may compromise the privacy and safety of the reporting and immediately affected individual(s), even if we don’t share information about them with the reported person. In other situations, enforcing a global ban may hinder ongoing police work. It’s also possible that reported conduct may rise to the level of community or Foundation sanctions, but not necessarily to that warranting a Foundation global ban.
Non-users may also be subject to a global ban.
While global bans are rare, they are usually implemented against individuals who have been active contributors to the Wikimedia projects at some point. However, it is also possible for individuals who have never made contributions to the projects to be prohibited from accessing or participating in any websites or activities supported, sponsored or funded by the Wikimedia Foundation. This is because global bans are not restricted to people who have some kind of affiliation with the projects; rather they are implemented when an individual’s activity constitutes a serious threat to the trust and safety of the editing and reading communities of any Wikimedia project and/or they disrupt contributions and dialogue.
Questions about this policy.
For further information about Wikimedia Foundation global bans, questions may be left on the discussion page of this policy, or sent by email to the and Safety Trust and Safety team at cawikimedia.org. Please note that questions about specific global bans enforced by the Foundation will not be addressed, to protect the privacy of all involved. Further information on community banned users may be found here.
위키미디어 재단에서 전역 추방된 사용자 목록
For the full log (including, for example, alternate accounts also locked under this policy), visit the WMFOffice log.
- Beta M, since 15 March 2012
- Demiurge1000, since 3 December 2014.
- Dcoetzee, since 3 December 2014.
- Amorrow, since 17 January 2015.
- Leucosticte, since 17 January 2015.
- Poetlister/Quillercouch, since 17 January 2015.
- Russavia, since 17 January 2015
- Meco, since 23 March 2015
- Irada / İrada, since 11 June 2015
- Francis Kaswahili, since 23 July 2015
- Scalhotrod, since 2 November 2015
- Liliana-60, since 22 April 2016
- John F. Lewis , since 22 April 2016
- WayneRay, since 22 April 2016
- Ktr101, since 22 April 2016
- Styron111, since 17 June 2016
- Jake Christie of Southern California since 8 October 2016
- Reguyla/Kumioko since 13 April 2017
- MyWikiBiz / Thekohser since 19 April 2017
- Graaf Statler since 19 April 2017
- Messina since 29 August 2017
- Krisdegioia, since 11 September 2017
- 守望者爱孟 since 1 December 2017
- Aydinsalis, since 13 December 2017
- Classiccardinal, since 9 January 2018
- INeverCry, since 30 January 2018
- Abd, since 24 February 2018
- Elbasyouny, since 20 June 2018
- Galaxyharrylion, since 8 August 2018
- BrillLyle, since 8 August 2018
- VivaVoltaire, since 10 September 2018
- ISECHIKA (いせちか), since 20 September 2018
- Projects/George Reeves Person, since 18 October 2018
- MelVic, since 20 March 2019
- WhenDatHotlineBling, since 20 March 2019
- *SM*, since 25 March 2019