|Status of the proposal|
|Reason||This can be done by Wikidata, once phab:T154426 is resolved.--GZWDer (talk) 06:16, 8 February 2017 (UTC)|
|Details of the proposal|
|Project description||identify objects on earth|
|Is it a multilingual wiki?||one mulitilingual wiki|
|Potential number of languages||many|
Wikidentificazione potrebbe essere un progetto per identificare oggetti nel mondo, nel modo che conosciamo dalle chiavi di identificazione in botanica. Potrebbero esistere molti modi differenti di identificare le cose in parallelo. La base potrebbe essere Wikidata, per poi arrivare all'articolo di Wikipedia. Puoi combinare in queste chiavi inclusioni, esclusioni e proprietà anabolizzanti.
Esempio di utilizzo
- Scegli giallo, diesel, esclusione e camioncino pick up e ottieni un'auto che è stata prodotta solo in quel colore e con queste opzioni.
- Scegli un'altezza, un luogo e un'opzione crescita piante spesso all'ombra e ottieni per esempio specie corrispondenti ai criteri tra cui scegliere.
- Scegli un peso, un colore e qualche altro dettaglio circostante e ottieni per esempio un albero da frutta o di mele.
- Scegli una rumorosità e un Paese con un'etichetta che hai visto su di esso e il numero di turbine e ottieni il tipo di aeroplano.
- Wikidentification – All other WMF projects are nouns.
- Ci sono alcuni progetti su Wikibooks per tali chiavi di identificazione per le piante. Wikidentificazione necessita anche di sviluppo del software e creazione del processo, può usare contenuti e funzionalità di Wikidata.
- en:Nationalnyckeln_till_Sveriges_flora_och_fauna (identification for every species of sweden for layman)
- WikiObject#Related projects.2Fproposals (Hi, maybe we can collaborate and join forces)
Nomi del dominio
- http://wikidentify.org (for transfer)
Link per le mailing list
- not yet
- just in head
- (http://ec2-54-234-76-44.compute-1.amazonaws.com/ (as long as running) I’m working on an identification key system running on Wikibase, the Mediawiki extension is here: LifeWeb.—LivingShadow (talk) 13:15, 19 August 2013 (UTC)) - has problems. Is there a possibility to rerun? Conny (talk) 10:00, 28 November 2013 (UTC).
- Conny (talk)
- Harald Krichel (talk)
- Gregor Hagedorn
- Emw (talk)
- Arnaugir (talk)
- Nick1372 (talk)
- Andreas Plank (talk)
- ProtossPylon (talk)
- --Seonookim (talk) 06:15, 23 July 2013 (UTC)
- --Natuur12 (talk) 14:38, 27 July 2013 (UTC)
- Wolf Lambert (talk) 12:31, 1 August 2013 (UTC)
- Bothvar (talk) 01:15, 18 August 2013 (UTC)
- Interested in the functionality, not necessarily through a new project. Daniel Mietchen (talk)
- Hkjacksonhk08:02, 27 August 2013 (UTC)
- Interesting concept. Abyssal (talk) 16:29, 27 August 2013 (UTC)
- This is concept interesting... --►Cekli829 08:06, 17 September 2013 (UTC)
- very interesting Miguel2706 (talk) 00:09, 27 September 2013 (UTC)
- Coldbolt (talk) 16:15, 30 September 2013 (UTC)
- Sounds quite interessting. MGChecker (talk)
- This sounds like something to be implemented in WikiData; we don't need another sister project. Chris Troutman (talk) 01:33, 27 July 2013 (UTC)
- I agree with Chris that this should be seen as a WikiData tool. I support its creation, but I don't see the need for a separate wiki for that. --Piotrus (talk) 03:57, 18 August 2013 (UTC)
- Hm ok, maybe a seperate skin for Wikidentify is enough, if there is a way to integrate special needs like Klaas mentioned. Hope you opposers read discussion from specialists f. e. in german wikipedia (linked) and support overload of data for items to identify then. Maybe not everyone is interested in Wikidentify, but so this people maybe become the information overload in Wikidata... Thanks, Conny (talk) 09:43, 20 August 2013 (UTC).
- Klaas|Z4␟V: 09:13, 18 August 2013 (UTC) Agree with Chris. Great task for an advanced tool in WikiData perhaps even a special namespace there, I suggest to move this proposal to a suitable team of developers there.
- Wikidata will be doing this. comment on why this project would be needed in addition to the current plans for Wikidata because I fail to see the need for this in addition to the current plans. Blue Rasberry (talk) 15:06, 19 August 2013 (UTC)
- Weak oppose based on current scope. It makes sense to create dichotomous key to identify biological species but adding others into the scope makes it a bit too broad. (Ok, I can see that niche audiences like aviation fans would potentially treat this site as the go-to source to identify aircraft types but I want to see more listed in the proposal on how to carry out its goal.) OhanaUnitedTalk page 19:18, 23 August 2013 (UTC)
- This would be a great add-on to Wikidata, but it's hard to see how a separate project is needed. -- Ypnypn (talk) 18:04, 27 August 2013 (UTC)
- I hope that Wikidata will offer such a tool, eventually. — Ivan Shmakov (d ▞ c) 09:05, 3 September 2013 (UTC)
- As proposed, I don't see a use for this. Sven Manguard (talk) 22:50, 4 September 2013 (UTC)
- Completely duplicate with query feature of Wikidata.--GZWDer (talk) 14:04, 23 January 2014 (UTC)