Jump to navigation Jump to search
|We have paused taking incoming requests for the Wikimedia Blog for the months of October and November. In December, we should be able to tell you about new practices for sharing Wikimedia with the world. Thank you!|
- Monday, December 2
- [Global, Education] Wikinews education program (Laura Hale, posted by LiAnna) posted
- [Legal] German lawsuit post (Michelle/Holger, reviewed by Matthew) Posted
- [Community] Catalan editor community annual meeting. (Arnau Duran. Reviewed by Carlos). Posted.
- [Chapter] Malayalam/WikiSangamotsavam-2013 (Netha, reviewed by Carlos). Posted.
- Tuesday, December 3
- [Fundraising] Fundraising announcement. (Matthew, reviewed by Carlos). Posted.
- [Chapter] Diversity conference (John Andersson, reviewed by Carlos). Posted.
- [Research] - November issue of the Wikimedia Research Newsletter (newsletter contributors, reviewed by Dario/Tilman)
- Wednesday, December 4
- Thursday, December 5
- [CIS] Train the trainer (Nitika, reviewed by Carlos). Posted.
- [Community] Tec de Monterrey (Leigh, posted by LiAnna). Posted.
- Friday, December 6
- [Chapter] Italian fashion edit-a-thon (Virginia Gentilini, reviewed by Carlos). Posted.
- Monday, December 9
- [Tech] mw:Wikimedia engineering report/2013/November (WMF engineering staff, reviewed by Guillaume) posted
- Egypt Education Program gender gap (Samir, posted by LiAnna). Posted.
- [WLM] WLM from the Israeli Point of View (Chen Davidi. Reviewed by Carlos). Posted.
- Tuesday, December 10
- [Tech] Language Engineering Events – Language Summit, Fall 2013 (Runa, reviewed by Guillaume). Posted.
- Wednesday, December 11
- Thursday, December 12
- [Corporate, Highlights] Wikimedia Foundation Report, November 2013 / Wikimedia Highlights, November 2013 (WMF staff, reviewed by Tilman). Posted.
- Friday, December 13
- Monday, December 16
- [Press] Sue post. (Tilman. Reviewed by Carlos, Jay). Posted.
- Announcing round 2 IEGs (Siko. Reviewed by Tilman, Carlos). Posted.
- Tuesday, December 17
- Wednesday, December 18
- [Community) November Notes from Brussels. (Dimitar Dimitrov. Reviewed by Carlos). Posted.
- Thursday, December 19
- Friday, December 20
- [Tech] Drafts namespace (Pau and Steven, reviewed by Tilman). Posted.
- Monday, December 23
- Tuesday, December 24
- Thursday, December 26
- [Legal] Board Handbook (Alice Wiegand, Geoff Brigham. Reviewed by Jay, Carlos). Posted.
- ca. Friday, December 27