Wikimedia CEE Spring 2019/Participants
Participating projects and local organisers
This table is for the local contests, which means that it is grouped per wiki, not per country/region/community. The article lists are per country/region/community.
The contest is organised in xy language Wikipedias and xyz countries/regions/communities.
|Language||Local organiser||Country, region or community||Affiliation|
|German||Philip Kopetzky||Austria||Wikimedia Österreich|
|Latvian||Papuass||Latvia||Wikimedians of Latvia User Group|
|Ukrainian||ViraMotorko (WMUA)||Ukraine||Wikimedia Ukraine|
|Georgian||David1010||Georgia||Wikimedia Community User Group Georgia|
|Tatar||Тимерхан||Tatar language Community||Wikimedia Community of Tatar language User Group|
|Albanian||Rinazh||Albania||Wikimedians of Albanian Language User Group|
|Albanian||Rinazh||Kosovo||Wikimedians of Albanian Language User Group|
|Erzya||Erzianj jurnalist||Russia, Erzya language Community||Wikimedians of Erzya language User Group|
|Azerbaijani||Wertuose||Azerbaijan||Azerbaijani Wikimedians User Group|
Participants from outside the CEE region
Please link to the page of your local contest in your Wikipedia in order to make it easier for others to follow your progress :-)
|Language||Local organiser||Country, region or community|
|Example language||Organiser(s)||Name of community|
Tasks for CEE communities
- Discuss the rules of the contest with your community.
- Define a list of around 100 articles about your country, region or language, in ten of the following categories as considered meaningful with help from your own community.
- Literary works
- Performing arts (dance, theater, opera etc.)
- Monuments (e.g. the most photographed during Wiki Loves Monuments)
- Ethnography (e.g. connected to the ethnography of the Carpathian region)
- Nature / Geography
- Nature reserves (e.g. the most photographed during Wiki Loves Earth)
- Technology / IT
- Transport / Infrastructure
- Put the lists at Template:Wikimedia CEE Spring 2019 Article Lists by Country.
- Make sure that all participating articles on their own wiki have the Template:CEE Spring 2019 with parameters for username, topic and country.
- Create a local page and link it to Q61650417. You can use this template from 2016 if you wish.
- For statistics purposes, create a local category for the contest and link it to Q61650460.
- Follow the rules on international level
- Add information about the contest (links to one or more of this page, the Facebook page, Twitter page, the blog and further pages) in sitenotice if they consider it helpful in their context.