- Wikipedia username
- Email (optional)
Based on the number of edits and articles created, my major contribution is Urdu Wikipedia where I am also the bureaucrat.
- 79,000+ global edits
- 21,000+ edits on Urdu Wikipedia (also 16,000 edits on Hindi Wikipedia)
- Based on Wikipedia users by Byte-count, I am the third highest Urdu Wikipedia editor and also the highest contributing Indian Urdu Wikipedian.
- In addition to this, sometime back I was told that I am the top most contributor to Google Translate Community in Hindi.
- I also contribute to Translate Wiki.
- Contributed on wide themes - Hindu Family Laws, famous Gujarati Novels, HIV & Family Education, etc to name a few.
I need the following which I can carry with me when I am on the move within the city and outside so that my contributions to Wikipedia continue uninterrupted:
I am currently relying on PC(s) for edits. This means I can edit only when I am available at certain places.
How will you use this in the next six months?
- Hope to reach 100,000 edits and still continue with my volunteer contributor activity.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support -Ameen Akbar (talk) 04:00, 2 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Arif80s (talk) 04:42, 2 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support --مھتاب احمد (talk) 11:53, 2 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support -- He is doing good work to improv Wikipedia. --Gazal world (talk) 18:02, 2 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Bukhari (Talk!) 02:03, 3 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support Muhammad Shuaib (talk) 02:21, 3 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support Obaid Raza (talk) 06:15, 3 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support-- J. Ansari Talk 19:44, 4 February 2018 (UTC)
- one of oldest or senior wikipedian.--आर्यावर्त (talk) 13:55, 5 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support-- AbhiSuryawanshi (talk) 18:17, 5 February 2018 (UTC)
- Strong support --Jayprakash >>> Talk 08:09, 6 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Godric ki Kothri (talk) 09:58, 6 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support -- Raju Jangid (talk) 17:58, 7 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support - Innocentbunny (talk) 00:25, 8 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support for translation activities and keeping Urdu-Hindi language Wikipedias exchanging content.--Nizil Shah (talk) 12:31, 9 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support Sindhi language is one of Official languages of India, and Sindhi Wikipedia is legitimate part of Indian Languages Wikipedias, So We Sindhi Wikimedians expect our interests will be taken seriously and Sindhi Wikipedia should be given all equal benefits that other Indian Languages gets from Indian Languages Wikipedia Programs. ProgramsJogiAsad (talk) 03:03, 11 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Gryllida 22:33, 11 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Mouryan (talk) 09:03, 12 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support---విశ్వనాధ్.బి.కె. (talk) 05:28, 24 February 2018 (UTC)
- Strong support -- Sankoswal (talk) 12:06, 12 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support 1997kB (talk) 12:28, 13 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Sugeesh (talk) 17:41, 26 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support-- Dedicated wikipedian with important contribution to multiple language wikipedias. Deserving candidate. Wikipedia will surely be benefitted if he's able to contribute more time using this facility.Regards.--Anamdas (talk) 00:26, 27 February 2018 (UTC)