|Welcome to the Pageviews Analysis feedback forum|
This is the forum to provide feature requests, bug reports, and general feedback for the Pageviews Analysis suite of tools.
Some key notes when making a post:
Porphyre ist in Tyrus in Phoenizien des heutigen Lebanon/ Levan(Hébraïque)/ Levante(Andronicos der Römer)geborenn nicht in Syrien: Im Gegensatz zu Lebanon, Ägypten und des heutigen Griechenland, es gibt keinen archeölogischen Hinweis einer Syrien oder syrische Kultur. Philos of Byblos, der die Geschichte der Phoenizier von Sanchouniaton in griechische übersetzt hat, Sprache von Distorsion/ Verzerrung der Geschichte des Lebanon. Weder Syria noch Germania der Antike existieren. Name Stadt Damaskus erst ab dem VI AD in Byzanz.
Last day problems
Hi. There is something strange I can see this week in the Pageviews. Every time I check, the data of the last checked day is wrong. For example, yesterday here there was 142 views at all, 47 spider and 0 user. At midnight 0 became 95. Today there are 0 all, 0 user, 24 spider. An hour later 0 all became 103 and I'm pretty sure I'll see the right number 79 for user at midnight today. Could you check this, please? IKhitron (talk) 09:26, 20 October 2019 (UTC)
- Indeed, in exactly expected moment. Surprisingly, it's local midnight. IKhitron (talk) 21:02, 20 October 2019 (UTC)
Reporting false positives does not seem to have any effect
Hi, a couple of weeks ago I reported the unreasonable page view numbers for sv:Pizza for three consequtive days in October, see this result. At the peak day this article, with an average of 130 views per day, had almost 8 views per second. From my horizon, this report of false positives has had no effect at all, which is not what I have been led to expect when reading this page where it is stated that Any pages you submit will be flagged for review and may be automatically excluded from view for all users.
- Where in the mentioned review process is this page?
- How long is the average review time for pages reported?
- Where can I find the result of the review?
I hope that "excluded from view" does only relate to the page view numbers for the reported day/days. For all other days the numbers look fine and should not be excluded. --Larske (talk) 18:20, 19 November 2019 (UTC)
- Currently the review process is very tedious and done entirely by me. Naturally this system doesn't scale so many reports go ignored. A real solution is hopefully coming soon, see phab:T123442. I have gone ahead and removed Pizza from the Topviews results (which is what is meant by may be automatically excluded from view for all users). Regards, MusikAnimal (WMF) (talk) 02:19, 20 November 2019 (UTC)
Why is the number of December 2 for the article "Etsch-Gardasee-Tunnel" User = 0? (but Spider=331 and Alle=44513) The article was on this day on the main page under SG? I use Firefox on windows 7. Best regards --Martin Geisler (talk) 09:21, 3 December 2019 (UTC)
Balinese wikipedia not supported
- @Joseagush: Sorry about that! It should be working now, for example . Best, MusikAnimal (WMF) (talk) 04:25, 10 December 2019 (UTC)
Pageviews by namespace
Hello, thank you very much for these useful tools.
In the Siteviews Analysis's page, the monthly figures for a project are available. It would be much appreciated to have the pages views' distribution by namespace, at least specific stats for the main namespace (articles' namespace). --ContributorQ (talk) 19:37, 10 December 2019 (UTC)