|Welcome to the Pageviews Analysis feedback forum|
This is the forum to provide feature requests, bug reports, and general feedback for the Pageviews Analysis suite of tools.
Some key notes when making a post:
Pageview here differs from statistics
Siteviews Analysis here show for swwiki in July total of 2.026.777. pageviews.
But Stats at https://stats.wikimedia.org/#/sw.wikipedia.org show 4.8 Mio. total pageviews in monthly overview for July.
Who is right?
More difference when I compare Siteviews Analysis looking for devices used. Here mobile views have for years been higher than desktop views for swwiki, if I remember correctly.
For 2020 the relationship is 3 Mio desktop views to 12.7 Mio mobile web views;
in Wikimedia Statistics https://stats.wikimedia.org/#/sw.wikipedia.org/reading/total-page-views/normal%7Cbar%7Call%7Caccess~desktop*mobile-app*mobile-web%7Cmonthly the numbers are generally higher (see above) but here it is 20 Mio desktop views to 15.4 Mio mobile web views (mobile app very few)
So also here: who is right? If I remember some strategy discussions, consequences were drawn from such numbers.
- @Kipala: Siteviews by default shows only the pageviews from human users. By contrast, Wikistats apparently by default includes pageviews from spiders (search engines) as well as automated programs. If you adjust these parameters accordingly, and make sure the date ranges are the same, you'll get the same figures. For example, compare  vs. . Kind regards, MusikAnimal (WMF) (talk) 14:25, 2 September 2020 (UTC)
Höhle des Aglauros
Bei den folgenden zwei Wiki-Einträgen wird die Höhle des Aglauros falsch angegeben auf beiden Einträgen wird sie bei 21 angegeben Richtig dagegen ist, daß sie im Osten der Akropolis und zwar vor dem Anakion Tempel (dem Heiligtum der Dioskuren) liegt Siehe den richtigen Eintrag III
Falsch bei: I) Peripatos (Akropolis)
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peripatos_(Akropolis) Auf dieser Seite ist die ist Aglaureion Höhle bei 27 und nicht bei 21 Bei 21 befindet sich eine mykenische Quelle
II) Akropolis (Athen)
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akropolis_(Athen) Bei 21 befindet sich eine mykenische Quelle und nicht die Aglaureion Höhle
Richtig bei III)
Top 10,000 pages?
The old stats.grok.se site had the rankings for the top 10,000 pages for a specific month (the month the last top pages list came out) and I wonder if the same could happen for each month for the new tool. It doesn't have to appear as a list but if I view the stats of a page within the top 10,000 of any given month I would like to see where in the 10,000 it ranked. Possible? 2600:1011:B119:429B:F93E:ED1:F1F7:A52E 09:52, 19 September 2020 (UTC)
- I made a similar request some time ago. See the response I got -
- Blue Rasberry (talk) 16:25, 23 September 2020 (UTC)
Page count changed
Hi we noticed that during last few days total page count of swwiki went from about 60,300 to 59,500. Were actually pages expunged without showing or did something change in the programme? Kipala (talk) 11:52, 27 September 2020 (UTC)
(my other question was answered above already)
Massviews - & (%26 in URL)
Massviews Do not work with Links that include & (%26 in URL) Example: Category:Tiffany & Co. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Tiffany_%26_Co.) Error : No data found. Using Chrome on Windows 10
Pageviews bug report
𝟙𝟤𝟯𝟺𝐪𝑤𝒆𝓇𝟷𝟮𝟥𝟜𝓺𝔴𝕖𝖗𝟰 (𝗍𝗮𝘭𝙠) 11:20, 24 October 2020 (UTC)If you are reporting a bug please provide the following information:
- Please provide a link to the results that are breaking for you. If you click on the "Permalink" button in the interface it will copy the URL to your clipboard and you can paste it here.
- Please explain what is broken. If you do not give any information, we cannot help you. Did you see an error message? If so, what did it say?
- Please say what browser you're using such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, mobile Safari, etc.
- What operating system and version are you using? Examples: Windows 7, MacOS High Sierra, Android Lollipop. If you don't know the version that's okay.
- Have you read the FAQ? It may answer your question. Links to the FAQ: Pageviews (the main app), Langviews, Topviews, Siteviews, Massviews, Redirect Views and Userviews