- 1 This Rocks
- 2 Amazing, LCCN bug
- 3 Text in Arabic script
- 4 Beautiful
- 5 Very good
- 6 Cool tool!
- 7 Adaptation needed re "Main Type (GND)"
- 8 Suggestions
- 9 Big Wikipedias
- 10 Groupings for Lithostratigraphic units
- 11 QGIS - Featured item
- 12 Market this as a translator
- 13 Raw link code
- 14 SVG
- 15 Is "Earth" redundant and moon map wrong?
- 16 Small bug displaying dates BCE
- 17 equivalent of "item by title" for reasonator
- 18 Timeline
- 19 The link to authorise Widar is broken
- 20 Flag border
- 21 d:Property:P856 values not shown
- 22 sorting of occupations
- 23 Search bug
- 24 some pages do not load - please confirm
- 25 fictional entities
- 26 multiple values used together with instance of (P31)
- 27 rendereing of qualifiers used together with occupation (106)
- 28 debug parameter
- 29 Language selection
- 30 Odd result
- 31 IMDb identifier
- 32 optional parameter to display Freebase identifier content at the top
- 33 fallbacklang parameter
- 34 social media address (554)
- 35 Language setting lost when searching
- 36 From related items: author
- 37 Bug report: Timeline can't handle BCE
- 38 Sources of timeline
- 39 Why inventory # San Diego Museum of Art.?
- 40 English fallback
- 41 Really great, question about Related media
- 42 Related media only shows images?
- 43 Suggestion for improvement: Big articles instead of Big Wikipedias
- 44 Age calculation?
- 45 wrong name
- 46 Multiple existance
- 47 Deprecated statements
- 48 Not enough timelines!
- 49 External sources : ISNI
- 50 Reverted label for P802 ?
- 51 Married until (Spouce end time (P582))
- 52 Units
- 53 Q1
- 54 Direct link toward Wikidata entry on Reasonator page ?
- 55 Reichsrat, and "replaces" / "replaced by"
- 56 Birth dates
- 57 Include data from OSM wiki
- 58 Oceania image in Related Media
- 59 P15
- 60 Reasonator as a sidebox widget in wikipedia
- 61 Coat of arms using first entry, not highest ranked entry
Amazing, LCCN bug
Please explain what you're doing here, it's very impressive.
Text in Arabic script
- For people, I gather all names in all languages, collapsing duplicates. That one would be Farsi, according to the API. --Magnus Manske (talk) 07:46, 9 April 2013 (UTC)
This is exactly what Wikidata needs: a beautiful interface that makes it relevant and interesting to the average reader and not just to database nerds like us. Actually, this should be Phase 2. Has there been any discussion about possibly moving in that direction? Pichpich (talk) 19:34, 7 May 2013 (UTC)
the Tool is really good for Wikidata, thanks
I have some more ideas (sorry for the bad english, i hope you understand).
- Is there a Possibility on the german Version the Text like Relatives, Parents...translate to german?
- On Links to other Wikidata-Articles should in the german Veriosn also bei the Lang=de extension
- When the Date-Type is there, thinks like Producer could sorted by year (like in the filmography)
- What Text is used, when there is no Text in the related Article in the german Language, the Italian ? Why and i think it would be better, when there is no explaining-Text then.
- Hoi, Magnus is doing a brilliant job. He is mostly concentrating on core functionality. The eye candy... things like sorting is something he prefers to leave to someone else .. (it is why GIT is mentioned). Yes, you can localise the interface :) GerardM (talk) 08:10, 3 February 2014 (UTC)
- Did just see this; it's been at bitbucket for a while. Here you go. --Magnus Manske (talk) 13:04, 15 January 2014 (UTC)
Adaptation needed re "Main Type (GND)"
Reasonator currently works only if Property "Main Type (GND)" (P:107) and statement "person" (Q215627) is present. When these two are not present, it does not work and says "Unknown Item Type". As "Main Type (GND)" is now discouraged and to replaced by property "Instance of" (P:31) and statement "human" (Q5), the tool will not work anymore when "Main Type (GND)" is not present anymore or will have been deleted. Could you please change the requirement of the tool to "instance of" and "human"? Longbow4u (talk) 09:44, 12 October 2013 (UTC)
A splendid tool. Taking https://tools.wmflabs.org/reasonator/?q=Q15136093 as an example, I think that ORCID should be shown underneath VIAF, ISNI and other identifiers; and that it, as well as the website, voice recording, and Twitter name, should be links (as should any property whose type is URL or Commons media object). Andy Mabbett (Pigsonthewing); Talk to Andy; Andy's edits 13:23, 7 November 2013 (UTC)
- The external sources like VIAF ORCID are alphabetically in the side bar. Things like Twitter are similar to website but should not be grouped with external sources. GerardM (talk) 08:14, 3 February 2014 (UTC)
Groupings for Lithostratigraphic units
I am not sure how the grouping or head lines work. But for items with d:Property:P31:
- d:Q806617 bed
- d:Q11755878 member
- d:Q736917 formation
- d:Q11755860 subgroup
- d:Q824979 group
- d:Q806617 supergroup
or items that have statements with
it would be nice to group these properties under the headline Stratigraphy (in this order please)
these properties under the headline Temporal range or Geologic time scale
An example item is: http://tools.wmflabs.org/reasonator/?lang=en&q=917642 Thank you for considering. --Tobias1984 (talk) 16:16, 4 February 2014 (UTC)
QGIS - Featured item
I would like to make QGIS a featured item for software. But the dynamic timeline just renders "stable version" for every version instead of the number. --Tobias1984 (talk) 09:44, 5 February 2014 (UTC)
- There are more problems with the item. The commons gallery is still not shown (just some related pictures). And I was also wondering why the reasonator doesn't show sources yet? --Tobias1984 (talk) 16:30, 22 February 2014 (UTC)
Market this as a translator
Wikidata/Reasonator knows more languages than any other translation website (including Google translate). The labels cover a huge amount of nouns. Why not offer a translation service? Instead of reporting errors and missing translations, people can just fill in the missing information. In translation mode two languages could just be shown side by side on the screen (thats a really good start in my opinion). Once Wiktionary is wikidatafied we expand from there. --Tobias1984 (talk) 19:16, 10 February 2014 (UTC)
- Machine translation uses machine learning. Reasonator can only format based on what it knows from Wikidata items, so it would be useless for most translations. PiRSquared17 (talk) 19:37, 10 February 2014 (UTC)
Whe I tried to add a label it displayed the following message:
You haven't authorized this application yet! Go <a target="_blank" href="/widar/index.php?action=authorize">here</a> to do that, then reload this page.
(the raw code, not a clickable link). Helder.wiki 13:37, 14 February 2014 (UTC)
- The link points to OAuth app Widar (the backend of reasonator), whose link to autorize is http://tools.wmflabs.org/widar/index.php?action=authorize . You need to autorize Widar app and give permission to edit as you in order to can edit into reasonator. --Zerabat (discusión) 15:24, 20 February 2014 (UTC)
Is "Earth" redundant and moon map wrong?
Well done, Magnus on this fantastic tool! Just a couple of comments:
- Many locations start with "Earth third planet in the Solar System". Is that really necesssary? I think we can assume it's Earth unless otherwise stated.
- Non-Earth locations use the Earth map, e.g. Mare Crisium.
- @Cmglee:: So I guess it should avoid using a map of earth when a d:Property:P376 anywhere in the chain points somewhere besides earth? And you think it should skip d:Q2 itself for some reason? SamB (talk) 02:40, 28 April 2015 (UTC)
Small bug displaying dates BCE
date of birth is 624 BCE in wikidata, reasonator shows "He was born in 623 B.C.E"
The years are off by 1.
126.96.36.199 09:57, 1 March 2014 (UTC)
- Now it shows Julius Caesar as dying in 44, while Wikidata claims he died in 44 BCE. Jc3s5h (talk) 13:37, 19 September 2016 (UTC)
equivalent of "item by title" for reasonator
Hi, I wonder if we can work on a better way to access on reasonator the items than just putting their Q numbers. An "item by title" equivalent or a disambig search page when there is several labels identical for a given language for example. TomT0m (talk) 17:51, 1 March 2014 (UTC)
Fantastic tool! I can add some data to wikidata with the db interface and see beautiful information with the reasonator. While browsing through several data, I found http://tools.wmflabs.org/reasonator/?&q=233077 where the timeline is displayed right to left. I assume that the sign of the birth and death dates are not taken into consideration? -- Köllner (talk) 11:26, 4 March 2014 (UTC)
- The timeline functionality is software developed elsewhere.. It is just used as is. If you know a better tool, please tell us. Thanks, GerardM (talk) 06:38, 27 April 2014 (UTC)
- The year is taken as an absolute value. Dates are signed objects. Regards gangLeri 07:12, 28 April 2014 (UTC)
- The statistics are back but the link to authorise Widar is still broken, this is what I see in the dialog:
You haven't authorized this application yet! Go <a target="_blank" href="/widar/index.php?action=authorize">here</a> to do that, then reload this page.
d:Property:P856 values not shown
Hiǃ http://tools.wmflabs.org/reasonator/?lang=eo&q=Q16019&live should show official website: http://www.wolfgang-schaeuble.de/ , Regards 23:53, 31 March 2014 (UTC)
- this is Done Sorry (or Thanks)! 12:28, 3 April 2014 (UTC)
Hiǃ At http://tools.wmflabs.org/reasonator/?lang=eo&q=Q4115189&live for Sandbox (Q4115189) some Sandbox-URL's are used. I think they should be displayed (and linkified) at the same place as normal d:Property:P856 statements. Thanks in advanceǃ 15:05, 3 April 2014 (UTC)
sorting of occupations
Hiǃ Please look at the occupation (P106) fields at http://tools.wmflabs.org/reasonator/?lang=eo&q=Q4869199&live for Ewan Birney (Q4869199). bioinformatician is a subset of biologist. Can the order reflect hierarhical relations? Regards 10:43, 3 April 2014 (UTC)
some pages do not load - please confirm
Hiǃ http://tools.wmflabs.org/reasonator/?lang=en&q=Property:P1190&live does not load for me. Can anybody confirm this? Thanks in advanceǃ gangLeri 20:15, 13 April 2014 (UTC)
- obsolete 20:26, 13 April 2014 (UTC)
Commons category (P373) with no value will never display the content. I made this change
and the problem disappeared. Regards gangLeri10:41, 15 April 2014 (UTC)
Hiǃ At http://tools.wmflabs.org/reasonator/?lang=en&q=Q1910571&live for Q1910571 many statements (as relatives) could be rendered as rendered at normal humans. 12:13, 21 April 2014 (UTC)
- more examples:
- http://tools.wmflabs.org/reasonator/?lang=en&q=Q133147&live for Loki (Q133147)
- http://tools.wmflabs.org/reasonator/?lang=en&q=Q170148&live for Ragnarök (Q170148) lists only two characters despite special:WhatLinksHere/Q170148 where other characters are listed
- http://tools.wmflabs.org/reasonator/?lang=en&q=Q128285&live for Norse mythology (Q128285) where more examples can be found
- 07:00, 23 April 2014 (UTC)
Hiǃ Reasonator does not show multiple values used together with instance of (P31). Can this be changed? 12:20, 21 April 2014 (UTC)
Hiǃ Occupations (106) are displayed as a list. However if qualifiers are used together with occupation the qualifiers are displayed in new lines. Maybe one can use the format "foo (start dateː bar. end dateː foobar)" etc. 12:27, 21 April 2014 (UTC)
Hiǃ Before this change at http://tools.wmflabs.org/reasonator/?lang=en&q=Q378882&live it was not possible to see the existence of the P106 (occupation) value d:Q103076 (screenplay) which is not a valid occupation.
With parameter &debug http://tools.wmflabs.org/reasonator/?lang=en&q=Q378882&debug&live Reasonator should add all information which might be necessary to fix the statement values at the main topic and at all related topics. Regards gangLeri 07:23, 25 April 2014 (UTC)
I use Reasonator mainly in Spanish. Since a few months ago whenever I do a search the language is switched to English and remains there until I manually switch back to Spanish. It used to work previously. This new behaviour is very annoying. Barcex (talk) 10:44, 6 May 2014 (UTC)
First of all, thank for this tool. It is great, and it helps to explain what WikiData can do.
There are two "item not loaded" notes, refering to two of his brothers, which appear correctly in the brothers section, and then again with the "item not loaded" warning...
It seems that when an IMDb identifier is contained in an item, the link from Reasonator to IMDb links to a "name". Take this for example, click on "ch0004523". A 404 error comes up because it has "www.imdb.com/name/ch0004523" instead of "www.imdb.com/character/ch0004523". --AmaryllisGardener (talk) 22:13, 13 May 2014 (UTC)
optional parameter to display Freebase identifier content at the top
Hi! I have seen it once at a page viewed with Reasonator. Please add a parameter which enables the display of the content of the Freebase identifier P646 at the top of the page. Thanks in advance gangLeri 13:19, 15 May 2014 (UTC)
Hi! You allow &lang=bar . It would be usefull to allow &fallbacklang=de as a combination i.e. as &lang=bar&fallbacklang=de . This would help languages using CYRL script, Indian scripts, dialects etc. Thanks in advance! gangLeri13:25, 15 May 2014 (UTC)
- This is already documented. You can use &lang=bar,de for that. PiRSquared17 (talk) 13:57, 15 May 2014 (UTC)
url parameter normalisation
@PiRSquared17 I experienced such behaviour in the past. I found the url:
It should translate automatically to:
I am using a nightly version of Firefox, Version 32.0a1, User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:32.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/32.0 . These are browser issues and multiple character encoding issues. Regards gangLeri19:58, 15 May 2014 (UTC)
Hi! I wonder how http://tools.wmflabs.org/reasonator/?lang=eo&q=Q8819&live (Unicode – Q8819) is showing the Twitter url but does not show the Facebook url. I did change Reasonator/stringprops containing now:
- social media address (Facebook) || 554 || https://www.facebook.com/!ID!
Please note the change at https://www.wikidata.org/?diff=132254398&oldid=132249961#top . The following urls are equivalent:
- only 127785250588285 at https://www.facebook.com/127785250588285
- Task:Can you please fix the configuration?
- Question: Where is the place the change the configuration?
Regards gangLeri08:47, 22 May 2014 (UTC)
- Any news about this? Please see http://tools.wmflabs.org/reasonator/?lang=en&q=Q17450611&live . I miss the link to https://www.facebook.com/hitchbot . "Góða ferð hitchBOT (d:Q17450611)!"
- Regards gangLeri 08:49, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
- @Magnus_Manske  i.e. Reasonator / public_html / main.js contains the line
if ( smtype == 918 ) url = '//twitter.com/'+s ; // Twitter
Language setting lost when searching
Reasonator is a really cool tool! But I have noticed that if I'm viewing a page in Swedish language, then searching for some other article, and then click any of the search results, the language setting is back to default (English). Would it not be better to have current set language to follow the user even during search? //Mippzon (talk) 12:10, 28 May 2014 (UTC)
- It used to work like that, but the bug was introduced a couple of months ago. Magnus seems to be completely devoted nowadays to his new great tool, Wikidata Game. :) Barcex (talk) 16:47, 30 May 2014 (UTC)
I look up mainly authors @Reasonator. It would be great if the connected publications (listed under "from related items") would show more than only label & description. I miss three main infos:
- Is the item a work or an edition? (see d:Wikidata:Books task force)
- What is the year of publication?
- What is the
originallanguage of the publication?
Peter Smith, dendrologist (fictitious example)
|Label||Instance of (p31)||Date of publication (p577)||Language (p407)|
|Trees of Canada||a study concerning the effectiveness of specific lighting parameters ... (to long)||Book (= work)||2005||French|
|Kanadas Bäume||book by Peter Smith (redundant)||Edition||2008||German|
|Toxicology studies of Ginkgo biloba extract||Article||2011||Italian|
Bug report: Timeline can't handle BCE
Sources of timeline
I've noticed that timeline sometimes displays events from connected items, but I cannot put it into a system. To my mind dates should be parsed from many specific property but it seems that qualifiers displays better. Which properties should have date qualifiers though? Every or some key ones? --Infovarius (talk) 08:31, 29 September 2014 (UTC)
Why inventory # San Diego Museum of Art.?
Hi there. I checked out the Resonator version of an artwork I added to Wikidata, and noticed that the image box caption states the inventory number as being from the Rijksmuseum. It's from the San Diego Museum of Art. It's important to fix that, or figure out what it's happening! This is the item I am talking about. Thanks so much. Missvain (talk) 07:24, 5 January 2015 (UTC)
Why at all internal links in popups "lang=en" is added? It's frustrating to change language to my mother language all the times when I navigate through thouse links. --Infovarius (talk) 13:28, 17 February 2015 (UTC)
Really great, question about Related media
This is really a cool tool. On one example I find quite unrelated media (Musée d'Orsay etc). The Commons category for that object in particular doesn't feature these media, while it's the reason displayed for motivating the presence of these media. --Isaacantoine (talk) 10:08, 11 April 2015 (UTC)
- @Isaacantoine: The Musée d'Orsay image seems to be there as a substitute image for Thatched Cottages in Berneval (Q17491029) Resonator, which doesn't have an image of its own. According to Wikidata this painting is apparently in the Musée d'Orsay collection, but located at the Chateau.
- In general, Reasonator shows a key pic for each Wikidata item that contains a property that links back to the item in question. Often these are absolutely on the money, but you're right that some can sometimes appear a little arbitrary. Jheald (talk) 12:04, 11 April 2015 (UTC)
- @Jheald: ok I get it now! And I can accept the related media strategy. Though it may be better if Reasonator made more explicit where these images come from. Actually (and perhaps this is still some relevant insight for the Reasonator UI!) I thought all the pictures where from the "Commons category : Château de Dieppe" seeing how it appears just under the "Related media" heading. --Isaacantoine (talk) 20:52, 19 April 2015 (UTC)
Related media only shows images?
First of all, thanks for this awesome tool! I really appreciate the effort.
I just finished my first workshop on Wikidata and made my first edits on Q909 (changed the description and added some references). When I jumped to the item on Reasonator, I saw it looks pretty cool. I was wondering if «Related media» only shows images and no other file that is not svg / jpg / png? This audio with Borges voice reading a short story has the right category, but is not revealed on «Related media».
Thanks in advance for your comments! Best, Macruzbar (talk) 10:16, 11 April 2015 (UTC)
Suggestion for improvement: Big articles instead of Big Wikipedias
I really like Reasonator and I find it both an interesting way to view data and useful when doing research. However I find the 'Big Wikipedias' section to be misleading or of little use when it comes to quality or quantity of an article's contents (sometimes a not so big language has very interesting content that is much better than the one from big wikipedias). I would find a 'Big articles'(or some sort of similar wording) much more useful as it would suggest to me that these articles(no matter their language) can be of interest, either because of the assets they may have, depth of information, references etc. Gts-tg (talk) 13:42, 20 April 2015 (UTC)
Would it be possible to include age calculation into Reasonator (similar to the English Wikipedia infoboxes)? Specifically, if it is a person without the DOD property (p570) it should display "(age X)" after the person's date of birth, with the present age instead of "X". If it is a person with the DOD property, it should list "(aged XX)" after the person's date of death, with the age at the moment of death instead of "XX". Gabbe (talk) 10:31, 2 May 2015 (UTC)
For Osum Canyon the pages hows on the right the correct Albanian name: Kanionet e Osumit But the subheading (or whatever it is called) reads "Kanionet e Osumt". -- Malenki (talk) 20:07, 6 June 2015 (UTC)
Deprecated statements of authority control links are shown same as normal in the sidebar - IMHO they should be hidden completely, as the only reason to have deprecated authority links is to prevent bots from re-adding wrong values. As an example, see the resonator page for d:Q233588 . Ahoerstemeier (talk) 22:26, 20 October 2015 (UTC)
Not enough timelines!
Why there are no timeline for works? E.g. for painters and other artists. (I mean its obviously needed, no matter which qualifiers are in items about paintings). --Infovarius (talk) 10:02, 16 November 2015 (UTC)
External sources : ISNI
Format error to link to the external source ISNI
Wikidata : (actu | diff) 24 janvier 2016 à 03:31 Fagmt (discussion | contributions) . . (12 758 octets) (-3) . .(Affirmation modifiée : identifiant ISNI (P213): 00000000xxxxxxxx) (annuler) (restaurer)
Reasonator : http:// isni.org/isni/00000000xxxxxxxx -> Query is OK but Wikidata KrBot doesnt support this format :
Wikidata : (actu | diff) 25 janvier 2016 à 11:36 KrBot (discussion | contributions) . . (12 761 octets) (+3) . .(affirmation modifiée : identifiant ISNI (P213): 0000 0000 xxxx xxxx) (annuler)
Reasonator : http:// isni.org/isni/0000%200000%20xxxx%20xxxx -> Query string '0000 0000 xxxx xxxx' not supported.
Reverted label for P802 ?
On the Gardiner's page (https://tools.wmflabs.org/reasonator/?&lang=en&q=160325), and of course all equivalent pages, we understand that Gardiner has Nadia Boulanger as student. It is in fact the reverse. Informations are OK in WikiData, but the label is false ("student" instead of "student of"). I don't know how to correct that. --Jean-Christophe BENOIST (talk) 11:41, 14 February 2016 (UTC)
Married until (Spouce end time (P582))
In the bio paragraph of someone who has divorced, the Reasonator reads:
Shouldn't that be simply (married until [date])?
--Thenia (16:50, 27 February 2016 (UTC))
I figured I'd take a look a Q1. It turned out to be the entry for Universe, kinda neat. When I got down to Timeline I was fascinated to discover:
Significant event Big Bang occurred 12:00 AM July 31, 1385
Hello all ! I am not able, starting from Reasonator page, to go (directly) to the Wikidata page to modify or add informations. Is the link hidden/buried somewhere or missing ? It should be a good idea to provide this link, even emphasised, to promote modification and participation on Wikidata, like Wikipeda, don't you think ? --Jean-Christophe BENOIST (talk) 11:24, 30 October 2016 (UTC)
Reichsrat, and "replaces" / "replaced by"
Hello, I have just added information to Q565039 and wanted to see how it looks on Reasonator. I'm confused about "replaces" and "replaced by": Reasonator shows me the opposite of the Wikidata facts. Could someone check? Ziko (talk) 15:08, 4 December 2016 (UTC)
One suggestion what should be changed: If the birth date is given as a decade (i.e. 1940s for instance), Resonator cuts this to the wrong value without s (i.e. 1940). Correct it should be was born in the 1940s. Similar Resonator behaves when as sourcing circumstance is given circa. Example: was born around 1940 is displayed by Resonator as was born in 1940. Example datasets: Q27623326 and Q27914092. --Florentyna (talk) 08:24, 27 December 2016 (UTC)
Include data from OSM wiki
Some Wikidata item (Q16222597) have an OSM tag or key (P1282). In this case can you show the corresponding data from the OSM wiki on the resonator page? You do not necessarily have to search the OSM wiki directly, there is a tool named Taginfo that does that (evrey night or so) and has an API that you perhaps can use. Example: For this German resonator page via this query you could get the corresponding German OSM wiki description "Ein Hundepark ist ein Gebiet, mit oder ohne Umzäunung, wo Hunde ohne Leine laufen dürfen." (which is similar but a bit different from the wikidata description). Sometimes for some language there is no description in wikidata but in the OSM wiki. There are also links to photos in the OSM wiki. --Hufkratzer (talk) 17:11, 13 January 2017 (UTC)
Oceania image in Related Media
I see https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Oceania_satellite_map.jpg show up in the Related media section for many unrelated entities. I can't figure out why Reasonator chooses to display that image. See https://tools.wmflabs.org/reasonator/?&q=6974897 and https://tools.wmflabs.org/reasonator/?&q=1016131 for examples. Runner1928 (talk) 19:30, 10 November 2017 (UTC)
Moin Moin zusammen, P15 müsste bitte entsprechend als Bild ausgegeben werden. Könnte man das Bitte ändern? mfg --Crazy1880 (talk) 10:37, 7 January 2018 (UTC) (Moin Moin together, P15 should be issued accordingly as a picture. Could you change the request? Regards --Crazy1880 (talk) 10:37, 7 January 2018 (UTC))
Reasonator as a sidebox widget in wikipedia
I think it would be really useful to add a reasonator widget to the sidebox in Wikipedia. For instance, it would really be interesting to get data from related items : How many items are subclass of this item ? How many items are instance of this item ? etc. Is there any project doing this ? Does anyone want to work with me on that project ? --PAC2 (talk) 07:39, 25 January 2018 (UTC)
- Moin Moin PAC2, seem really useful, so yes, I would like to help, if I could, in a project. Regards --Crazy1880 (talk) 18:37, 27 January 2018 (UTC)
Coat of arms using first entry, not highest ranked entry
Hemer shows the old coat of arms, but not the current one even though the current one is set with preferred rank in the wikidata item. Just a little bug in the otherwise great tool... Ahoerstemeier (talk) 17:06, 3 April 2018 (UTC)