Wikimedia CH calendar
I see you've reverted the changes made to this page by a new user, WordsSparks. He happens to have translated, at my demand, the English text into German, which we sorely need to have. My German is basic, but the translation seemed good enough. Would you be kind enough as to leave his intervention there?
--Flor WMCH (talk) 15:55, 16 July 2018 (UTC)
- With sincere apologies - there was some vandalism at the same time and I was mistaken in my revert. I have reverted my change. Thanks --Herby talk thyme 17:00, 16 July 2018 (UTC)
When aren't you busy? ;-) How are you btw? Trijnsteltalk 23:37, 20 November 2018 (UTC)
- +1. —MarcoAurelio (talk) 10:11, 21 November 2018 (UTC)
Hum... I'm not "busy" when I'm not here I guess :) --Herby talk thyme 14:06, 21 November 2018 (UTC)
WaVe WaVe WaVe WaVe WaVe WaVe WaVe WaVe WaVe — billinghurst sDrewth 00:51, 16 December 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks - very best wishes to you too --Herby talk thyme 14:13, 18 December 2018 (UTC)
Hey Herbythyme, As you were previously involved in discussions on Template_talk: SWMT-Members, your input will be really helpful on a recent discussion about making single list of users instead experienced and new. Thank you! ‐‐1997kB (talk) 03:40, 5 December 2019 (UTC)
Hi! Hope that you're doing okay :) I'd like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year 2020. Again, I hope all is well with you. Best regards, —MarcoAurelio (talk) 12:23, 19 December 2019 (UTC)
- Thanks, appreciated and I hope all is well with you too. Best wishes --Herby talk thyme 12:41, 19 December 2019 (UTC)
Hello. I hope you are good. Semi-protection has been requested for this template. But there is no justification. I didn't want to take it back directly. As admin, you may be interested in the page. --Uncitoyentalk 08:12, 21 August 2020 (UTC)
- It's been protected for ages - I see no reason to change it. Thanks --Herby talk thyme 10:57, 21 August 2020 (UTC)
- @MF-Warburg: has already taken care of it. Thanks to both of you. --Uncitoyentalk 13:54, 21 August 2020 (UTC)
Thank you for you help
I very appreciate your kindly help on my problem.
With regard to this, I marked it for deletion because it seems like it's not actually that person based on their global contribs. Unless you truly think that this user is this scholar. :) --Charitwo (talk) 19:21, 3 March 2021 (UTC)
- Let's assume good faith shall we. I have no idea whether this person is the scholar or not. However there is nothing particularly about the user page that is against policies. If you object create an RfD. Can I also ask that you inform user when you tag their pages for deletion - it is helpful for their understanding. Thanks --Herby talk thyme 08:03, 4 March 2021 (UTC)
How we will see unregistered users
You get this message because you are an admin on a Wikimedia wiki.
When someone edits a Wikimedia wiki without being logged in today, we show their IP address. As you may already know, we will not be able to do this in the future. This is a decision by the Wikimedia Foundation Legal department, because norms and regulations for privacy online have changed.
Instead of the IP we will show a masked identity. You as an admin will still be able to access the IP. There will also be a new user right for those who need to see the full IPs of unregistered users to fight vandalism, harassment and spam without being admins. Patrollers will also see part of the IP even without this user right. We are also working on better tools to help.
If you have not seen it before, you can read more on Meta. If you want to make sure you don’t miss technical changes on the Wikimedia wikis, you can subscribe to the weekly technical newsletter.
We have two suggested ways this identity could work. We would appreciate your feedback on which way you think would work best for you and your wiki, now and in the future. You can let us know on the talk page. You can write in your language. The suggestions were posted in October and we will decide after 17 January.
Thank you. /Johan (WMF)
18:17, 4 January 2022 (UTC)
I didn't know how to create a new wiki. Can you please make an actual WikiStories (preferably as a Wikimedia project)? I couldn't find another place to put my idea so I put it in MetaWiki, which I like to think of as the Wiki of Wikis. Thank you for informing me that it's outside of the project scope. If you can create the Wiki, that would be great! Username142857 (talk) 13:30, 28 February 2022 (UTC)
Please revoke TPA of SAKULmajava (talk • contribs • deleted contribs • logs • filter log • block user • block log • GUC • CA)
SAKULmajava (talk • contribs • deleted contribs • logs • filter log • block user • block log • GUC • CA) is still vandalizing after being indeffed using his talk page, please revoke his TPA, thanks a lot. Pavlov2 14:00, 6 April 2022 (UTC)
- thanks - done --Herby talk thyme 14:26, 6 April 2022 (UTC)
- You are welcomed. Pavlov2 14:38, 6 April 2022 (UTC)
I need the help of a translationadmin in moving a page
How is your day going? I don't mean to take so much of your time. I raised a little issue on Babylon's Talk and would be so lucky to have you help out. Thank you Danidamiobi (talk) 22:13, 22 June 2022 (UTC)