Wikimedia Foundation elections/2017/Updates/Start of the 2017 Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees elections/nl
|De verkiezingen eindigden op 11 juni 2017. Er worden geen stemmen meer aanvaard.|
De uitslag werd aangekondigd op 19 juni 2017. Overweeg alstublieft feedback op te geven omtrent de verkiezingen van 2017 op de post mortem-pagina van de verkiezingen.
Please accept our apologies for cross-posting this message.
On behalf of the Wikimedia Foundation Elections Committee, I am pleased to announce that self-nominations will be soon accepted for the 2017 Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees Elections.
The Board of Trustees (Board) is the decision-making body that is ultimately responsible for the long-term sustainability of the Wikimedia Foundation, so we value wide input into its selection. More information about this role can be found at Wikimedia Foundation elections/2017/Board of Trustees. Please read the letter from the Board of Trustees calling for candidates at Wikimedia Foundation elections/2017/Board of Trustees/Call for candidates.
The candidacy submission phase will last from April 7 (00:00 UTC) to April 20 (23:59 UTC).
We will also be accepting questions to ask the candidates from April 7 to April 20. You can submit your questions on Meta-Wiki.
Once the questions submission period has ended on April 20, the Elections Committee will then collate the questions for the candidates to respond to beginning on April 21.
The goal of this process is to fill the three community-selected seats on the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees. The election results will be used by the Board itself to select its new members.
The full schedule for the Board elections is as follows. All dates are inclusive, that is, from the beginning of the first day (UTC) to the end of the last.
- April 7 (00:00 UTC) – April 20 (23:59 UTC) – Board nominations
- April 7 – April 20 – Board candidates questions submission period
- April 21 – April 30 – Board candidates answer questions
- May 1 – May 14 – Board voting period
- May 15–19 – Board vote checking
- May 20 – Board result announcement goal
Naast verkiezingen voor de Board worden binnenkort ook verkiezingen gehouden voor de volgende functies:
- Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC)
- There are five positions being filled. More information about this election will be available at Wikimedia Foundation elections/2017/Funds Dissemination Committee.
- Funds Dissemination Committee Ombudsperson (Ombuds)
- One position is being filled. More information about this election will be available at Wikimedia Foundation elections/2017/Funds Dissemination Committee Ombudsperson.
Please note that this year the Board of Trustees elections will be held before the FDC and Ombuds elections. Candidates who are not elected to the Board are explicitly permitted and encouraged to submit themselves as candidates to the FDC or Ombuds positions after the results of the Board elections are announced.
Meer informatie over de verkiezingen van dit jaar is te vinden op Wikimedia Foundation elections/2017.
Please feel free to post a note about the election on your project's village pump. Any questions related to the election can be posted on the talk page on Meta, or sent to the election committee's mailing list, board-electionswikimediaorg.
Namens de Verkiezingscommissie,
Joe Sutherland, Community Advocate, Wikimedia Foundation