|Important announcement: Starting 15 April 2022, Rapid Fund application should be submitted through the Wikimedia Foundation Fund portal on Fluxx. Additionally, there are other new changes to the Rapid Fund program that impact the timeline and grant amount accessible.|
快速補助計劃資助維基媒體社區成員 - 為維基媒體項目（如維基百科或維基資源共享）做出貢獻的個人，團體或組織 - 全年組織項目，預算為500美元至2,000美元。 項目可以包括實驗或標準需求，無需進行廣泛的審核即可開始使用。
- 所有涉及500美元至2,000美元的請求都將被考慮。 (or its equivalent in another currency at the time of the application).
- Individuals, groups, and organizations may apply.
- Individuals are limited to 2 open grants at any given time. The total grant value accessible annually, in the given fiscal year (July 1 – June 30, for example, 1 July 2022 – 30 June 2023), will be up to USD 10,000, encouraging applicants to move into longer term planning in the General Support Fund program when more resources are needed.
- Organizations including affiliates and informally organized groups are limited to 3 open grants at any given time. The total grant value an organization and groups can access annually will be up to USD 10,000. We encourage applicants to move into longer term planning in the General Support Fund where more resources are needed. This also applies to informal groups whose members apply for Rapid Funds as individuals (Wiki Fan Clubs, University clubs, planned User Groups, etc.)
- Grant requests and reports can be submitted in any language.
- Grants can be up to 12 months in length, and there is no minimum length.
The following are basic criteria that must be met by all Wikimedia Community Fund applicants in order for a proposal to be reviewed:
- Proposals should support the achievement of Wikimedia’s mission.
- Projects should aim at improving one or more of Wikimedia's existing websites. Projects aimed at improving third-party applications are not eligible for funding.
- Applicant must follow the Universal Code of Conduct and Friendly Space Policies
- Youth Safety Policy must be in place for any activity that involves underage community members
- Applicant is within a country that can legally receive funding for the described activities and expenses based on laws on sending and receiving funds in the United States and their country
- Applicant does not appear on the United States Department of Treasury Specially Designated Nationals And Blocked Persons List (SDN)
- Applicants must be in compliance with all requirements and in good standing for any current activities funded through the Wikimedia Foundation
- Works and contributions must be able to be published under ethical, open access agreements
- Applications must be for future, planned work
- All applications must be compliant with the COVID-19 policy and risk matrix
- Proposed activities that meet the United States Internal Revenue Service definition of lobbying cannot be funded.
- Applicants receiving funding must not be Wikimedia Foundation staff members or contractors working more than part time (more than 20 hours per week).
- Behavioral requirements
- Applicants should be in good standing in regard to ethical behavior within the community (e.g. social behavior, financial behavior, legal behavior, etc.), as determined through the due diligence process of the grant program.
- Within the last year, applicants have not been blocked, banned, or otherwise flagged by Wikimedia Foundation staff or another affiliate for violations of Universal Code of Conduct and Friendly Space Policies, or for other types of violations or conduct issues. If such issues have occurred in the past, the applicant is required to demonstrate learning and understanding in regard to the cause for the issue, such that they are ready to serve as a role model for others as a grantee.
- Within the last year, applicants have not been repeatedly blocked or flagged for the same issue and/or have not been banned on the Wikimedia Projects. If a block/ban is recorded in the applicant's account history, the applicant is required to demonstrates learning and understanding in regard to the cause for the block, such that they are ready to serve as a role model for others as a grantee.
- Youth Safety
- If the proposal indicates direct contact with children or youth, it also outlines compliance with international and local laws for working with children and youth, and provides documentation of the local laws in the annex.
- The proposal demonstrates how they will ensure the safe engagement of young people in all of the project’s activities.
- The proposal demonstrates that any adults who will be working in close contact with young people have been properly vetted and trained.
- The proposal outlines an action protocol in the case that incidents occur relating to the physical and psychological safety of young people.
Application will be submitted on the Fluxx Grantee portal after April 15, 2022. Revised application and reporting forms will be used. Applicants will still engage with Community members on Meta as all applications will automatically be published on Meta. Until then applicants should use the current application process on Meta.
After submission, the application will be processed with the following steps:
- Review and feedback of proposals (14 days)
- Applicant receives and engages with feedback of proposal from the community and regional committee (10 days)
- Applicant makes adjustments to their proposal where needed (10 days)
- Approvals and disbursement (14 days)
Examples of what we fund
- Individuals coordinating local events related to a global campaign in their community.
- Cultural and heritage projects that support contribution of content, curation of the content and promote accessibility of that content.
- Strategic and annual plans from Wikimedia Movement Affiliates
- Local, regional, and thematic conferences that bring together Wikimedians
- Common expenses supported through previous grant programs such as (but not limited to):
- Working space, services, prizes, outreach, and other common costs needed to support edit-a-thons, contests, photowalks, and promotional campaigns.
- Data costs to support access to online events
- Travel for organizers and participation
- Compensation for well-defined roles that do not replace volunteer activities, including (but not limited to) graphic design, training, childcare services, translation, project management, and Wikimedian-in-Residence roles.
|2022年4月15日, 23:59 UTC||提交申請的截止日期|
|May 25th||The earliest start date for Rapid Fund projects in this cycle|
|2022年6月1日, 23:59 UTC||提交申請的截止日期|
|July 11th||The earliest start date for Rapid Fund projects in this cycle|
|2022年7月15日, 23:59 UTC||提交申請的截止日期|
|23rd August||The earliest start date for Rapid Fund projects in this cycle|
|9月1日, 23:59 UTC||提交申請的截止日期|
|11th October||The earliest start date for Rapid Fund projects in this cycle|
|10月15日, 23:59 UTC||提交申請的截止日期|
|23rd November||The earliest start date for Rapid Fund projects in this cycle|
- Swag request
- Application forms and guides
- Recommendations for developing fund proposals
- Grantee Portal - Fluxx tutorials
- Tutorials about the Fluxx registration and portal.
- Other grants
|拉丁美洲 (LATAM) 和加勒比海地區||lac_rapidwikimedia.org|
|中東歐 (CEE) 和中亞||ceeca_rapidwikimedia.org|