Výjimka z blokování IP adres
Users who are given the ipblock-exempt flag ('ipblock-exempt' user group) are not affected by autoblocks, blocks of IP addresses and rangeblocks (both global and local). They are also exempt from proxy blocks and Tor blocks. This right is automatically assigned to administrators, however the flag must be added separately for non-administrators to enable editing from IP addresses affected by IP or IP range blocks. The ipblock-exempt flag cannot be granted to editors who do not use an account.
There is also a global group to override IP blocks globally. See Global block exemptions for more information.
Historically, administrators would "softblock" IP's allowing named editors to continue to edit, while disallowing any anonymous editing and user registrations. With this flag, this is no longer required.
How to get this flag
To get this flag and become IP block exempt on a specific project one must ask an administrator of that project. The information on who should or should not get this userright can be found on the no open proxies page. However every project may have its own IP block exemption policy.
- For specific information about IP block exemption on Meta, see Meta:IP block exemption
To get a global exemption from global blocks one must make a request to stewards at Steward requests/Global permissions.
Note: that an exemption granted by a steward will only circumvent a global block placed by stewards. An global exemption will not circumvent a local block placed at a wiki by a local administrator. Blocks at wikis (local blocks and local exemptions) override global actions for that wiki.
Interactions of local and global block exemptions
Blocks and exemptions work differently depending on where they are imposed, and by whom they are imposed.
- A local block only works at the one wiki.
- Local blocks are applied by local administrators.
- A local block exemption only overrides the block at the one wiki, and it exempts all blocks placed.
- A global block works on all centralised wikis, with the exception of metawiki (this wiki)
- Global blocks are typically only placed by stewards.
- Global IP block exemptions override global blocks only, it has no impact on local blocks.
- Local administrators can override (whitelist) for their wiki a steward's global block through that wiki's Special:GlobalBlockWhitelist page
|Block imposed by||Local administrator
|Type of exemption|
|Local IP block exemption||unblocked||unblocked|
|Global IP block exemption||blocked||unblocked|