Jump to navigation Jump to search
|← October 2013||Meta administrators (removal)
|October 2014 →|
3 admins were removed without notice. 22 were given a week to sign; 2 of those were removed and 1 resigned.
- Adminship (and other rights) removed without notice, because the users below have failed to made at least ten edits between 1 October 2013 and 1 April 2014
- Rights removed by Barras
- Time signature: -09:51, 1 April 2014 (UTC)
- Proposed removal takes place because the users listed below have made more than 10 edits between 1 October 2013 and 1 April 2014, but less than 10 actions and/or edits for which admininistrator rights are needed. Please note that steward actions are not administrator actions and thus are excluded when determining the activity.
- Admins here are given a week to sign to indicate they wish to retain their rights.
- Signature: I do actions with translation administration and with Central Notice and I need the rights. --Amir E. Aharoni (talk) 10:10, 1 April 2014 (UTC)
- Signature: I still monitor recent changes sometimes, occasionally need to do something with Central Notice, etc. Aude (talk) 10:42, 1 April 2014 (UTC)
- Signature: Will return to active duty during summer (same as steward role duty). --Bencmq (talk) 09:25, 7 April 2014 (UTC)
- Signature: guillom 12:09, 1 April 2014 (UTC)
- Signature: I have no objection to my admin flag being removed. —Pathoschild 14:28, 01 April 2014 (UTC)
- Signature: Admin bit is occasionally useful, especially if I take on a general cleanup project as I have in the past. Prefer to keep. Pete F (talk) 22:16, 1 April 2014 (UTC)
- Signature: I still need the admin bit to expend some global blocks locally sometimes. However, you can remove my bureaucrat access if it hurts, since I only used it for renaming lately. -- Quentinv57 (talk) 10:39, 1 April 2014 (UTC)
- Signature: I still need admin for CSD, CN and global blocks locally sometimes--Shizhao (talk) 00:36, 2 April 2014 (UTC)
- Signature: Monitoring CN and translations, need access to deleted revs. Thanks! –SJ talk 19:05, 1 April 2014 (UTC)
- Signature: Still alive. Hope to be active locally here soon. — T. 10:08, 2 April 2014 (UTC)