- I have changed the hard block to a soft block. This means that you should be able to edit when you are logged in. — billinghurst sDrewth 13:39, 25 February 2014 (UTC)
- Can you not edit when logged in? The block is Special:BlockList/184.108.40.206 locally and Special:GlobalBlockList/220.127.116.11. PiRSquared17 (talk) 00:17, 19 March 2014 (UTC)
Your recent translations
Good morning. I see that you're adding Portuguese translations to the British English subpages (/en-gb). Please use pt/pt-br to add such translations instead. Thank you. —MarcoAurelio (talk) 19:07, 6 January 2019 (UTC)
- Aamrs, please read the message above. You're translating to Portuguese a page that it's suposed to be displayed in British English. —MarcoAurelio (talk) 19:14, 6 January 2019 (UTC)
I have forgot to choose the proper language.
I have tied to fix but the translations were not saved.´
- Hello. Thanks for replying. I'm asking Base to take a look so your work isn't lost. I am unblocking your account now that you've noticed the problem. Best regards, —MarcoAurelio (talk) 19:23, 6 January 2019 (UTC)
Thank you so very much and my apologies once again.
The Affiliate-selected Board seats process welcomes your support
Hello. You are receiving this message because you are active in the field of translations <3 The movement needs you! The Nominations phase has started for the ongoing selection process of two Board members, and the timeline is quite tight.
A Translation Central is available to help translators figure out what's been covered and what's left to do. Over the course of the next few weeks, your attention on candidates' profiles is particularly welcome.
While there are four languages that are especially relevant for multiple affiliates (namely Arabic, French, Russian and Spanish), we are asking your help for Chinese, Ukrainian, Bengali, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Polish, Farsi, German, Cantonese, Finnish, Hindi, Thai, Dutch, and Greek, as these also matter to affiliates! If you can't help: please see if you know anyone in your circle who could, and spread the word :) Thank you! Elitre (WMF) and Facilitators of ASBS 2019, 21:35, 24 April 2019 (UTC)
Invitations to translate
Community Insights/Translation/2019/1-Invitation and the other pages listed at Community Insights/Translation#Requests for translations are ready to be translated. There is a little more information about this group of invitations on the mailing list. Also, please keep an eye on that page: more pages will be ready for you soon!
Portuguese is one of the key languages for this survey. Thank you so much for your help translating these messages. I really do appreciate any help you can give me. Whatamidoing (WMF) (talk) 19:14, 22 August 2019 (UTC)
|Thank you for your help with Community Insights/Translation#Requests for translations. It's really helpful for people to get this information in their language. Whatamidoing (WMF) (talk) 17:33, 19 September 2019 (UTC)|
Thanks for your help
Hi there, translator! Here's a little token of appreciation for a recent effort you contributed to. Surprised? Well, the best is yet to come.
- We'd love to send you this badge as an actual sticker. If you want, you can use this Google Form to communicate your address so we can ship it to you. Note that we will close the form on October 13, 2019, and all data will be removed shortly afterwards. Details about this external site are provided at the top of the form.
- We also have this badge waiting for you on Wikimedia Space. You can use the form linked above to let us know what your username is on this brand new hub, so that you can get the award there as well. If you don't have an account yet, just go ahead and enjoy joining via Wikimedia login in just a few clicks. (And in case you hadn't heard yet, you can join the community of translators there as well).
Again, thanks for everything you are doing to make this movement a better (and multilingual!) place: please do not hesitate to reach out if you have questions, and I hope to hear from you soon. --Elitre (WMF), 13:03, 28 September 2019 (UTC)
You are very welcome.
It is a pleasure to help.
Invitation for Functionary consultation 2021
Greetings SWMT member,
I'm letting you know in advance about a meeting I'd like to invite you to regarding the Universal Code of Conduct and the community's ownership of its future enforcement. I'm still in the process of putting together the details, but I wanted to share the date with you: 10 July, 2021. I do not have a time on this date yet, but I will let you soon. We have created a meta page with basic information. Please take a look at the meta page and sign up your name under the appropriate section.
Thank you for your time.--BAnand (WMF) 03:21, 3 June 2021 (UTC)
Template:Translator por-eng/pt nominated for deletion
Hello. An item which you created or have edited substantially (Template:Translator por-eng/pt) has been nominated for deletion. Please see the ongoing discussion at Meta:Requests for deletion. Thank you. NguoiDungKhongDinhDanh 09:42, 6 June 2022 (UTC)