ويكي الألعاب (2)
|This page is a proposal for a new Wikimedia Foundation Sister Project.|
|What is the proposed name for the project?||Wikigames|
|Proposed project tagline||ويكي للألعاب|
What is the project purpose? What will be its scope? How would it benefit to be part of Wikimedia?
|ويكي مفصل عن ألعاب الفيديو و مطوريها. هذا الويكي سيكون أيضا دليلا تفسيريا.|
|How many wikis?
Will there be many language versions or just on one multilingual wiki?
|في كل اللغات. بداية، في بعض اللغات فقط.|
|How many languages?
Is the project going to be in one language or in many?
|مثل ويكيبيديا، أي لغة تريد أن يكون لها ويكي ألعاب عليها أن تمر أولا بويكي الحاضنة.|
|Proposed project website address||wikigames.org (متوفر)|
|Proposed logo for the project|
|Proposed interwiki prefix for the project||g:|
If the project requires any new features that the MediaWiki software currently doesn't have, please describe in detail. Are additional MediaWiki extensions needed for the project?
|Development wiki||Test wiki|
- ١ مقترح من طرف
- ٢ مشاريع ذات علاقة/مقترحات
- ٣ الأهداف
- ٤ Various specifications
- ٥ البراهين
- ٦ People interested
- ٧ Discussion
مقترح من طرف
مشاريع ذات علاقة/مقترحات
ويكي الألعاب هو ويكي خاص بكل ما له علاقة بألعاب الفيديو، أهدافه هي :
- أن يكون دليلا كاملا لألعاب الفيديو each item, character, world or game engine will have its own page, no matter its notoriety.
- Be able to do a precise report of reviews and players, in order to let us have an neutral opinion. Reviews will be elaborated : for example, we will compare two similar games. And sources used will be up to date. In the same time, we will tell what which was the current update when sources have been written. Youtubers will be valid sources.
- Be a how-to guide : System requirements and potential game bugs (and maybe games soluce?) will be written.
It would be article templates like on Wikivoyage.
Editor is a video games editor created in Date based in City
- Locations and subsidiaries
- Main franchises
- انظر أيضا
Universe of game is a Fantastic/Fictional/Uchronic… universe.
- انظر أيضا
الشخصيةهي شخصية اللعبة
- Creation and evolution
Game is a game developped by Developer and published by Editor in Date.
- See the complete article + summary
- أسلوب اللعب
- الإعدادات الافتراضية
- انظر أيضا
الخريطة هي خريطة في اللعبة.
Reviewer is a Kind of media wich publish critics on Platform games.
- Critics of community and other reviewers
- انظر أيضا
Developer is a video game developer created in Date based in City.
- Locations and subsidiaries
- Main franchises
- انظر أيضا
Console is a console made by Company.
- Technical features
- انظر أيضا
Collaboration of the month
Collaboration of the month would be an article promoted for a month on the main page. The wikigamers would focus on the article, which would be mostly dedicated to consoles, developers or publishers.
Flow & Content Translation
Flow and Content translation would be installed as Beta Feature and the Village pump would have Flow on it.
في تعديل، يمكن للمستخدمين الاختيار بين كل الرخص التي يتيحها ميديا ويكي. (الشرح في البرهان 2)
ستكون هناك صفحة شروط مختلفة عن ويكيبيديا. As Wikivoyage, we would say that a draft is better than nothing.
In the header, you can search for games by genre, release date, series, country, theme developer, publisher or distributor. إذن، يجب تصنيف الألعاب بتمعن.
البوابات و المشاريع
Projects and portals would work like on Wikipedia. ستبدو البوابات هذا Authorized portals would be about games, franchises, publishers, developers and consoles.
Wikigames also touch games by geography, indicating in wich city / country is located an editor / a critic ... And where was conceived a game / a console ...
Wikigames wants to be more modern, as shown in the home page of the test wiki, to attract a wider community. Most of the icons would be imported from The Noun Project and the main colors of the wiki would be the colors of the Wikimedia , and
- Video-games have lack of good community in most languages, and main communities are managed by big companies that only wants to earn money (like Curse), or enthusiast amateurs who can't handle them properly and ends by giving up.
- Most of video-games wikis uses MediaWiki and suggested CreativeCommons licences. Consequently, this is content that can be used freely.
- Wikigames will certainly have a huge community, thanks to every others wikis and communities mentioned before, they will gather around this serious and democratic wiki, moreover there will be video-games project members (projects that, in most Wikipedia languages, are among the most organized and active projects).
- Video-games are a way to learn, create and share. It's a collaborative activity where people of any age, any social class and location can meet. It's an art that deserves its own wiki.
- There is more than enough content to fill an entire wiki.
- No more eligibility issues with pages on Wikipedia : Criterias will be more rigorous.
- Community will be younger. This will attract young people on the Wikimedia.
- We can compare it with Wikivoyage: Highlight content that could be divided onto both Wikipedia and Wikibooks by organizing it in a different way.
- Metal Lanius (Fallout Wiki)
- JoJoPlatinum75 (aka MisterCoolSkin)
- Selyga officiel
- Omni Flames
- Hedelmätiski (fiwiki)
- Pottero (Dragon Age Polska Wiki)
- Issimo 15
- BRAEN B STAN
- Dokuz sekiz
- Macrike (talk) 11:06, 8 October 2018 (UTC)
- Vote pour le Mario Wiki francophone. JoJoPlatinum75 (talk) 19:40, 29 April 2016 (UTC)
- I see two conflicting ideas in this proposal. (1) "each item, character, world or game engine will have its own page, no matter its notoriety" – its own page... for what? Ostensibly this is to accrete in-universe, gameguide material. But in the article contents they (2) duplicate the purpose of Wikipedia articles (gameplay, development, criticism). The only way it would be different is in having more lax citation and inclusion criteria, and I believe I have yet to see a "gameguide" wiki done well (that is, a useful full game article, that doesn't go into mindnumbing detail unhelpful to the general reader)—closest, maybe, is the Fallout wiki, for a work that actually needed a companion encyclopedia. There are many game wikis well under way that we could fork, but why? Ostensibly the community that writes the in-universe stuff the best is the small community dedicated to that topic, not a general games community. I think the Wikia model makes the most sense and that the number of ghost wikis should be a sobering reminder when considering this proposal. czar 01:44, 16 May 2016 (UTC)
- If I read this correctly, Wikigames would primarily be a sort of inclusive game-guide that uses primary sources in addition to secondary sources. Building a collection of information based on game manuals and old-timey game guide books sounds like a really cool idea, and know the Wikipedia WikiProject on video games, this could become rather popular. The scope might need to be specified a bit more. "each item, character, world or game engine will have its own page" sounds more like describing fiction from a fictional perspective than describing video games from a mechanic perspective - the latter may be more useful. Having similar content as Wikipedia would also be inefficient, so development and reception may not be relevant for Wikigames. ~Mable (chat) 07:50, 16 May 2016 (UTC)
- Based on the support comments below, perhaps a "Wikifiction" could also be an option, as people love describing fiction from an in-universe point-of-view. I personally don't really like the idea, but if the purpose of Wikigames is to describe fiction rather than mechanics, you might as well call it what it is. ~Mable (chat) 07:53, 16 May 2016 (UTC)
- I hate making three completely separate comments in a row, but the proposal currently basically suggests that any one's opinion is worth adding to a page on Wikigames by saying that Youtubers are reliable sources. This seems dangerous. Could I create a blog under a false name, talk trash about a game, and then add those criticisms to the Wikigames article on said game? Does anyone have the right to remove said criticisms? I really respect some content-creators out there, but saying "anything goes" won't give you any information. ~Mable (chat) 08:00, 16 May 2016 (UTC)
- I think this is a important issue that is needed to be cleared up. I think it is important to ensure quality in the source material, and "Youtubers will be valid sources" is a too generic statement to a too specific group. Maybe I'm over thinking for the proposal, but for me would be important to establish which are the reliable sources with individual made material. --Luk3 (talk) 16:29, 16 May 2016 (UTC)
- Wikigames是一个维基媒体基金会项目。 --Assoc (talk) 03:08, 3 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support as creator. I'm fed up of those wikias. CreativeC38 (talk) 08:08, 25 June 2016 (UTC)
- Support L'idée d'aller un peu plus loin que Wikipédia en français me tente, reste à définir aussi bien le champ d'action que la manière d'y arriver. // A Wiki that can offer further informations that a classic Wiki could be a good idea. --Archimëa (talk) 18:15, 13 May 2016 (UTC)
- Strong support. Wikia在中文区不甚流行，许多编辑在维基百科贡献内容。但遗憾的是，许多内容是维基百科不收录的“过细内容”，故开设姊妹计划是很好的主意。 // As Wikia is not so popular in Chinese-speaking regions, many a editor contributes their things at Wikipedia. Regretless, kinds of content has been defined as "over-detailed" at Wikipedia(s). Therefore, set up a sister project for further writing is a capital idea. --風中的刀劍 (talk) 16:04, 15 May 2016 (UTC)
- Support Wikigames可以帮助收录维基百科不接受的虚构内容，例如设定、角色和攻略等。 // I think Wikigames can focus on the "fiction" of games, such as universe, characters and rules, which are not aceeptable in Wikipedia. —Chiefwei (talk) 02:13, 16 May 2016 (UTC)
- Strong support Wikipedia is far too restricting for most game articles. --HiddenKnowledge (talk) 10:10, 18 May 2016 (UTC)
- Support This is like a other Wikipedia of a world of games of ficction, yes. Nobita931 At your service! IRC 19:40, 18 May 2016 (UTC)
- Support It’s worth a try, this idea has potential. Pottero (talk) 20:28, 20 May 2016 (UTC)
- Strong support un projet intéressant, qui offrira plus de place aux jeux vidéo que Wikipedia. -- issimo 15 !? 17:42, 10 June 2016 (UTC)
- SupportThis project can facilitate people to entertain themselves more easily. It's worth to invest in it. Wetitpig0 (talk) 10:37, 31 August 2016 (UTC)
- Support This is a very nifty idea.
Also, more inviting than Wikipedia. It puts Wikia in shame.--George Ho (talk) 01:50, 19 December 2016 (UTC)
- Support --Samuele2002 (Talk!) 21:13, 9 May 2017 (UTC)
- Support Wikipedia is not for guides --Asdfugil (talk) 11:34, 8 August 2017 (UTC)
- Strong support --Assoc (talk) 03:00, 3 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Zache (talk) 09:11, 3 January 2019 (UTC)
- Support It will be interesting. --Dingyday (talk) 06:56, 3 February 2019 (UTC)
- Oppose – as currently described, Wikigames would be similar to Wikipedia, except without any rules on fiction, without any kind of notability guidelines, and without depending on reliable sources. I don't believe that this is something Wikimedia should invest in. I personally love the idea of having a kind of Wikimedia strategywiki, using manuals and published strategy guides as sources. I could also approve of the idea of a "fiction wiki" that deliberately focuses on media from an in-universe perspective. I have difficulty understanding what the purpose of Wikigames would be, other than simply being another fanwiki. ~Mable (chat) 06:34, 18 May 2016 (UTC)
- Oppose This looks like StrategyWiki x Wikia (in all their various forms) x a handful of other wikis. Wikimedia has no business in fiction without real-world context since our goal is to educate, and if these materials are too detailed, they may end up being non-free, if not a copyright violation. As an aside, I believe Wikiversity may already take walkthroughs, though you'd have to check with them. --Izno (talk) 12:47, 19 May 2016 (UTC)
- Oppose It is nearly impossible to provide the level of detail that this project proposes without reliance on non-free screenshots and/or video, and that runs against the WMF core mission. It also feels far too much of a slippery slope to allow fiction wikis that start to border on copyright problems that I think the WMF has done best to avoid. --Masem (talk) 14:18, 19 May 2016 (UTC)
- per all three above--ze un fo un (talk) 18:01, 7 December 2016 (UTC)
- Oppose Per extensive discussion in User:CreativeC38/Proposal#Discussion. Quiddity (talk) 22:12, 9 May 2017 (UTC)
- Oppose per pretty much everyone above. 😂 (talk) 22:10, 11 May 2017 (UTC)
- Oppose anything worth covering can already be covered on the local language Wikipedias. TonyBallioni (talk) 15:52, 9 July 2019 (UTC)