വിക്കിമീഡിയ ഫൗണ്ടേഷൻ തിരഞ്ഞെടുപ്പ്/2022/സ്ഥാനാർത്ഥികൾ
ബോർഡിലെ രണ്ട് സീറ്റുകളിലേക്കായി വിക്കിമീഡിയ സമൂഹം 2022 ഓഗസ്റ്റിൽ വോട്ട് ചെയ്യും. ഒരു ടീമെന്ന നിലയിൽ ബോർഡിന്റെ പ്രാതിനിധ്യവും വൈവിധ്യവും വൈദഗ്ധ്യവും മെച്ചപ്പെടുത്താനുള്ള അവസരമാണിത്.
- Michał Buczyński
- Shani Evenstein Sigalov
- Tobechukwu Precious Friday
- Kunal Mehta
- Farah Jack Mustaklem
- Mike Peel
The candidates will respond to the following statements on their applications. The candidate statements are limited to the word counts below, which totals 1400 words:
- ആമുഖ പ്രസ്താവന / അപേക്ഷയുടെ സംഗ്രഹം. (പരമാവധി 150 വാക്കുകൾ)
- Contributions to the Wikimedia projects, memberships in Wikimedia organizations or affiliates, activities as a Wikimedia movement organizer, or participation with a Wikimedia movement ally organization. (100 words maximum)
- Expertise in skill areas identified as needs by the Board. (150 words maximum)
- സംഘടനാ തന്ത്രവും മാനേജ്മെന്റും
- Enterprise-level platform technology and/or product development
- പൊതു നയവും നിയമവും
- Social data science, big data analysis, and machine learning
- Lived experiences in the world. We are especially interested in reading about lived experiences in the regions of Africa, South Asia, East and South East Asia & Pacific, and Latin America & Caribbean. We believe that experience in these regions could help expand the board’s ability to fulfill the movement strategy goal of more equitable participation, although we recognize that other experiences may also provide important contributions. (250 words maximum)
- Cultural and linguistic fluency with regions and languages additional to your native region and language. Intercultural awareness helps build bridges in our multicultural community. (250 words maximum)
- Experience as an advocate for creating safe and collaborative spaces for all and/or experience in situations or contexts of censorship, repression, or other attacks to human rights. (250 words maximum)
- Experience in relation to (or as a member of, to the extent you choose to share) a group that has faced historical discrimination and underrepresentation in structures of power (including but not limited to caste, race, ethnicity, colour, national origin, nationality, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, language, culture, education, abilities, income and environment). (250 words maximum)
The Analysis Committee will rate candidates with a gold/silver/bronze framework. This rating will be used to provide input to the affiliate organizations when they plan their vote. The details of the evaluation of each candidate will not be shared.
After the six candidates have been selected during the affiliate organization voting process, the ratings of each selected candidate will be published to inform the community vote. This process aims to find the best balance between sharing useful information and minimizing unnecessary exposure of candidates.
Historically, candidates have answered questions posed by the community.
Video answers to community questions
The campaign period in the election is a time to prepare to vote. Voters will learn more about candidates by reading their statements in their applications, attending events to hear from the candidates, and reading their answers to community questions.