Indonesia di peta dunia
|Status hukum||perkumpulan nirlaba|
|Tanggal didirikan||5 September 2008|
|Tanggal diakui||15 November 2011|
|Keanggotaan||93 orang (termasuk pendiri)|
|Staf||± 15 FTE|
|Bahasa resmi||Bahasa Indonesia|
|Bahasa lain||Bahasa Inggris|
|Ketua Umum||Biyanto Rebin|
|Orang-orang kunci||Rachmat Wahidi (Sekretaris Jenderal) |
Djohan S. Hasibuan (Bendahara)
|Afiliasi||Yayasan Wikimedia, ESEAP|
|Nomor telepon||+62 821-1172-4732|
|Alamat surat||Jalan Danau Toba No. 104, Bendungan Hilir, Jakarta Pusat 10210|
- ESP-WE Wikiesfera Grupo de Usuarixs
- H-GAPS H-GAPS User Group
- MK-SK Shared Knowledge
- NGA-HA Hausa Wikimedians User Group
- NGA-IG Igbo Wikimedians User Group
- RU-Don Don Wikimedians User Group
- US-NE New England Wikimedians
- WJ WikiJournal
- WK? Whose Knowledge?
Wikimedia Indonesia (WMID, Perkumpulan Wikimedia Indonesia) adalah organisasi mitra lokal Wikimedia di Indonesia.
A discussion to establish Wikimedia Indonesia was initiated in 2006 as the need arose to have a formal body ready to establish connections with the media and cooperation with other official entity such as government, businesses, and academies. In 2008 it was agreed that it took form as a not for profit association under the law of Republic of Indonesia, with the members through their General Meetings of Members holding the highest authority.
Wikimedia Indonesia first bylaw drafted and registered to the notary to become The Association's legal establishment on 5 May 2008, signing the document are Wikimedia Indonesia's 19 founders. Wikimedia Foundation's Board of Trustees approval as Wikimedia Chapter was gained on 07 October 2008.
Wikimedia Indonesia's Board of Trustees then drafted and approved bylaw revision on 31 October 2008, however this bylaw never went through a legal administration process. In the end of 2010, Wikimedia Indonesia's legal establishment paper review received a more detailed feedback from Indonesian Ministry of Law and Human Rights, and after several meetings and revisions in the notary office, the Wikimedia Indonesia bylaw was finally approved by Indonesian Ministry of Law and Human Right on November 15, 2011.
The Indonesian language Wikipedia is the Wikimedia Foundation's first project in a language of Indonesia and was started in 2003. Other projects like Wikisource, Wikibooks, Wikiquote, and other Wikipedias in local languages were founded and continue to grow to this day.
Board of Trustees (Dewan Pengawas) is representative elected by Wikimedia Indonesia's members during the Annual General Meeting of Member to supervise the work by Board of Executives in accordance to organizational goals as stated in bylaw. Board of Trustees decision is a collective voice and not an individual one, in which any decisions in their account are discussed thoroughly in an Board of Trustees' Meeting. The meeting may resulted in a Memorandum and/or Resolution if needed. The 2019-2021 Board of Trustees, which terms end on 31 December 2021, are comprised of:
- Rinto Jio (chair)
- Fachria Marasabessy (trustee)
- Fajarwati (trustee)
Board of Executives (Dewan Pengurus) is in charge for financial and organizational management of Wikimedia Indonesia's daily operational activities. The Chair of Board of Executives owns prerogative rights to choose the professional members of the Board of Executive. The 2019-2021 Board of Executives which terms end on 31 December 2021, are comprised of:
- Biyanto Rebin (chair)
- Ivonne Kristiani (deputy chair)
- Rachmat Wahidi (general secretary)
- Hillun Villayl Napis (deputy general secretary)
- Djohan Satria Hasibuan (treasurer)
- Thirza Ria Vandari (deputy treasurer)
Proyek saat ini
Rencana dan laporan
Wikimedia Indonesia provides various report, including annual report, grant report, and project report.
Annual report and financial statements
The financial statements are bilingual (Indonesian-English).
- Financial statements 2008 (unaudited)
- Financial statements 2009 (unaudited)
- Financial statements 2010 (unaudited)
- Financial statements 2011 (unaudited)
- Financial statements 2012 (unaudited)
- Financial statements 2013 (unaudited)
- Financial statements 2014 (unaudited)
- Financial statements 2015 (audited)
- Financial statements 2016 (audited)
- Financial statements 2017 (audited)
- Financial statements 2018 (audited)
- Financial statements 2019 (audited)
- Financial statements 2020 - starting at the page 44 (unaudited)