Indonesia on the globe
|Legal status||voluntary and non-profit organization|
|Founding date||September 5, 2008|
|Approval date||November 15, 2011|
|Membership||± 102 people (incl. founders)|
|Staff||± 19 FTE (list of staff members)|
|Official language(s)||Bahasa Indonesia|
|Chair of Board of Executives|
|Affiliations||Wikimedia Foundation, ESEAP|
|Mailing address||TCC Batavia Tower One, Level 6, 126 K.H. Mas Mansyur St., Karet Tengsin, Tanah Abang, Central Jakarta, Special Capital Region of Jakarta 10220|
- ESP-WE Wikiesfera Grupo de Usuarixs
- H-GAPS H-GAPS User Group
- MK-SK Shared Knowledge
- NGA-HA Hausa Wikimedians User Group
- NGA-IG Igbo Wikimedians User Group
- RU-Don Don Wikimedians User Group
- US-NE New England Wikimedians
- WJ WikiJournal
- WK? Whose Knowledge?
Wikimedia Indonesia (WMID, Perkumpulan Wikimedia Indonesia) is a Wikimedia Affiliate in Indonesia.
A discussion to establish Wikimedia Indonesia was initiated in 2006 as the need arose to have a formal body ready to establish connections with the media and cooperation with other official entity such as government, businesses, and academies. In 2008 it was agreed that it took form as a not-for-profit association under the law of Republic of Indonesia, with the members through their General Meetings of Members holding the highest authority.
Wikimedia Indonesia first bylaw drafted and registered to the notary to become The Association's legal establishment on May 5, 2008, signing the document are Wikimedia Indonesia's 19 founders. Wikimedia Foundation's Board of Trustees approval as Wikimedia Chapter was gained on October 7, 2008.
Wikimedia Indonesia's Board of Trustees then drafted and approved bylaw revision on October 31, 2008, however this bylaw never went through a legal administration process. In the end of 2010, Wikimedia Indonesia's legal establishment paper review received a more detailed feedback from Indonesian Ministry of Law and Human Rights, and after several meetings and revisions in the notary office, the Wikimedia Indonesia bylaw was finally approved by Indonesian Ministry of Law and Human Right on November 15, 2011.
The Indonesian language Wikipedia is the Wikimedia Foundation's first project in a language of Indonesia and was started in 2003. Other projects like Wikisource, Wikibooks, Wikiquote, and other Wikipedias in local languages were founded and continue to grow to this day.
Board of Trustees (Dewan Pengawas) is representative elected by Wikimedia Indonesia's members during the Annual General Meeting of Member to supervise the work by Board of Executives in accordance to organizational goals as stated in bylaw. The Board of Trustees decision is a collective voice and not an individual one, in which any decisions in their account are discussed thoroughly in a Board of Trustees' Meeting. The meeting might result in a Memorandum and/or Resolution if needed. The 2022–2024 Board of Trustees, which terms end on December 31, 2024, are comprised of:
- Andri Irwanza Humardhani (chair)
- Ichsan Mochtar (member)
- Annayu Maharani (member)
- Fachria Marasabessy (member)
- Hendra Prastiawan (member)
Board of Executives (Dewan Pengurus) is in charge for financial and organizational management of Wikimedia Indonesia's daily operational activities. The Chair of Board of Executives owns prerogative rights to choose the professional members of the Board of Executives. The 2022–2024 Board of Executives, which terms end on December 31, 2024, are comprised of:
- Rachmat Wahidi (chair)
- Hillun Vilayl Napis (general secretary)
- Hardiansyah (deputy general secretary)
- Fajarwati (treasurer)
- Thirza Ria Vandari (deputy treasurer)
Reports and plans
Wikimedia Indonesia provides various report, including annual report, grant report, and project report.
Annual report and financial statements
The financial statements are bilingual (Indonesian-English).
- Financial statements 2008 (unaudited)
- Financial statements 2009 (unaudited)
- Financial statements 2010 (unaudited)
- Financial statements 2011 (unaudited)
- Financial statements 2012 (unaudited)
- Financial statements 2013 (unaudited)
- Financial statements 2014 (unaudited)
- Financial statements 2015 (audited)
- Financial statements 2016 (audited)
- Financial statements 2017 (audited)
- Financial statements 2018 (audited)
- Financial statements 2019 (audited)
- Financial statements 2020 (audited)
- Financial statements 2021 (unaudited)