Pages documenting and managing all grants of the Wikimedia Foundation in cooperation with affiliate organisations, to help organizing, financing and communicating about projects and events lead by individuals and affiliates in the Wikimedia movement.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Grants templates (3 categories, 131 pages)
- ► WMF grants/Translations (105 categories)
- ► Bridge funding applications (2 pages)
- ► Conference & Event Grants (2 categories, 26 pages)
- ► Eligibility for WMF grants (1 category)
- ► Grantmaking and Programs (3 categories, 26 pages)
- ► WMF grants programs (8 categories, 7 pages)
- ► Reporting requirements for WMF grants (1 page)
Content pages in category "WMF grants"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- Grants:PEG/2011 Review
- Grants:PEG/Example agreements
- Grants:PEG/Example fiscal sponsorship agreement for project grants
- Grants:PEG/Example project grant agreement for groups and organizations
- Grants:PEG/Example project grant agreement for individuals
- Grants:PEG/Grant Advisory Committee
- Grants:PEG/Hiring Staff
- Grants:PEG/Retrospective 2009-2012
- Grants:Processing your grant
- Grants:Project/Example agreements
- Grants:Project/Example agreements/Individuals
- Grants:Project/Example agreements/Organizations and Groups
- Grants:Project/Rapid/Example agreements
- Grants:Project/Rapid/Example agreements/Individuals
- Grants:Project/Rapid/Example agreements/Organizations and Groups