|هيٺيون صفحو ميٽا-وِڪِي پاليسيءَ جو سنڌي language ترجمو آهي. Please note that in the event of any differences in meaning or interpretation between the original English version of this guideline and a translation, the original English version takes precedence.|
هيءُ صفحو ڪميونٽيءَ جو منظورشده آهي، تنهنڪري ان سان موافق هجڻ سمورن يُوزرس لاءِ ضروي آهي. It must not be modified without prior community approval.
|→پاليسيون ۽ رهنما اصول||ڪامورن جون پاليسيون ۽ معلومات|
|هيءُ صفحو ميٽا-وڪي ڪامورن بابت معلومات فراهم ڪري ٿو، ۽ واسطيدار پاليسيون جوڙي ٿو.|
ڪامورا اهڙا ميٽا-وڪِي يُوزرس آهن، جن کي هيٺيون ٽيڪنيڪي قابليتون حاصل آهن:
- Promote other users to administrator or bureaucrat status;
- Promote and demote other users to central notice administrators, Interface administrator, confirmed users, flood flag, uploaders and translation administrator
- Grant and revoke an account's bot status
Administrators who have been active for at least the past 6 months may request for bureaucrat status here. Bureaucrats are expected to ensure that the bot policies are followed when granting bot status to an user. They are expected to be capable judges of consensus, and are expected to explain the reasoning for their actions on request and in a civil manner.
Bureaucrats do not have the ability to grant further levels of access (they cannot promote to oversighter or checkuser). These capabilities are held only by stewards, a small multilingual group that serves all Wikimedia projects. Stewards are elected annually; for more information, see Steward requests/Permissions.
- Are active on Meta with over 150 edits/log actions (after getting adminship and not including own userspace) in the last six months.
- User is endorsed by two current bureaucrats after he or she nominates themselves at Meta:Requests for adminship.
- No objections are raised in 24 hours after he or she nominates themselves at Meta:Requests for adminship. If objections are raised, a short discussion should ensue, at which point after 48 hours an uninvolved bureaucrat will close it and analyse whether consensus believes the concerns are valid or not. If the concerns are considered valid by consensus, the candidate must nominate himself via a one-week RfB process identical to RfA and pass to become a bureaucrat.
- ڪامورو — general information about bureaucrats in Wikimedia projects
- ميٽا: منتظمين
- Special:Log/rights — Log of user right changes
- Special:Log/renameuser — Log of local username changes
- Special:Listusers/bureaucrat — List of all users who have bureaucrat permissions
- منتظم داروڳا (اسٽيورڊ)
- System administrators