Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat
|←Requests and proposals||Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat (at Meta-Wiki only)||Archives (current)→|
|administrator or bureaucrat for some particular task, it is not always easy to find one. This page helps users find one when they need one; asking specific admins directly via their talk pages is one way to elicit a fast response. It is only for assistance required at Meta-Wiki, help for other wikis needs to be requested at those wikis.
Meta-Wiki has a small active community. When a normal user requires the assistance of an |
|SpBot archives all sections tagged with |
Interfaceadmin deletion requests
The following pages look like deletion was requested by their author:
- User:Roman Grebennikov/monobook.js (ping User:Roman Grebennikov),
- User:Despayre/EditCounterGlobalOptIn.js (ping User:Despayre),
- User:SHEIKH/Xtols-revew.js (ping User:SHEIKH),
- User:Tfdyrtswa3w4se5dr/require.js (ping User:Tfdyrtswa3w4se5dr).
This page also has a nonexistent author-requested deletion template on it, but it might have been placed due to a misunderstanding, since a page was originally moved from this title to User:Kauffner/EditCounterGlobalptIn.js (notice the typo) without a redirect before it being recreated with the deletion template already applied:
- With a couple of edits like this, feel free to stick a "welcome" message on their user talk page, and let us see how we go.I don't see the need for a block at this point. — billinghurst sDrewth 01:15, 24 June 2021 (UTC)
- Done, already has been reported to SRG for a global block --DannyS712 (talk) 05:16, 24 June 2021 (UTC)
Page content model changes
Request page: User:星绫/styles.css
Request to change the content model of this page from "CSS" to "Sanitized CSS". I want to use this CSS on my user page to display it in most plans.