Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat
|←Requests and proposals||Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat (at Meta-Wiki only)||Archives (current)→|
|administrator or bureaucrat for some particular task, it is not always easy to find one. This page helps users find one when they need one; asking specific admins directly via their talk pages is one way to elicit a fast response. It is only for assistance required at Meta-Wiki, help for other wikis needs to be requested at those wikis.
Meta-Wiki has a small active community. When a normal user requires the assistance of an |
|SpBot archives all sections tagged with |
Request for patroller
- Why are all the 3 diffs the same? Camouflaged Mirage (talk) 13:01, 20 October 2021 (UTC)
- + I count less than 20 undos as well as less than 10 CSD (admin only link) as well as please don't RR war with trolls as these are unproductive. I think more experience is needed. I sort of supported your autopatrol but I don't think you are ready for patroller. Sorry. Camouflaged Mirage (talk) 13:05, 20 October 2021 (UTC)
To merge versions
- (1) https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Requests_for_comment/I_need_to_solve_the_problem_that_I_consider_important_in_the_eo.wiktionary.org_project&diff=prev&oldid=22216587
cancels the revision I made to the RFC I created. I set anchors without editing someone else's text to be able to link to
- (2) https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/I_need_to_solve_the_problem_that_I_consider_important_in_the_eo.wiktionary.org_project#Taylor_49-1
from my reply
- (3) https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/I_need_to_solve_the_problem_that_I_consider_important_in_the_eo.wiktionary.org_project#Va-1
As a result of edition (1), links (2) and (3) were broken, which were already used to address replicas on external resources and are now invalid too.
I am asking for help:
- Since I do not object to the possibility of parallel existence of both structures, therefore I ask to restore my version of the discussion structure by merging the current version of the article with the state before the edition (1).
- I also ask on behalf of the administration to inform the opponent that when addressing, addressing my remarks and in other cases, that I ask to adhere to the use of my name in the form "Va", that is, as I indicate in the signature and as it was in the version, which was removed by revision (1).
- I also ask you to pay attention to possible interference in the text of some persons by other persons, which may at least be unethical.
Thank you in advance.
The original text in Russian:
Описание: Данная редакция (1) https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Requests_for_comment/I_need_to_solve_the_problem_that_I_consider_important_in_the_eo.wiktionary.org_project&diff=prev&oldid=22216587 отменяет сделанную мной редакцию в созданно мной RfC. Я установил якоря не редактируя чужой текст для возможности сослаться на (2) https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/I_need_to_solve_the_problem_that_I_consider_important_in_the_eo.wiktionary.org_project#Taylor_49-1 из моей реплики (3) https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/I_need_to_solve_the_problem_that_I_consider_important_in_the_eo.wiktionary.org_project#Va-1 Как итог редакции (1) были сломаны ссылки (2) и (3), которые уже использованы для адресации к репликам на внешних ресурсах и теперь невалидны.
Я прошу помочь:
- Поскольку я не возражаю против возможности паралельного существования обоих структур, поэтому я прошу восстановить мой вариант структуры дискуссии путём слияния текущей редакции статьи с состоянием до редакции (1).
- Также прошу от лица администрации сообщить оппоненту, что при обращении, адресации к моим репликам и в других случаях, что я прошу придерживаться использования моего имени в форме "Va", то есть так, как я указываю в подписи и как было в версии, которая была удалена редакцией (1).
- Также прошу обратить внимание на возможные вмешательства в текст одних лиц со стороны других лиц, что может быть как минимум не этично.
- @Vami: as all of these edits are to the same page, administrator technical work is not required to "merge" anything - simply make a new revision of the page. — xaosflux Talk 13:26, 21 October 2021 (UTC)
Request for MassMessage senders
Hello there, I would like to request for MassMessage senders status for the following accounts: Athikhun.suw and Karto1. This is to have a channel to promote Wiki Science Competition 2021 in Thailand, particularly to previous participants from Wiki Science Competition 2017 in Thailand, via Special:MassMessage. Thank you in advance for considering. --Karto1 (talk) 04:40, 23 October 2021 (UTC)
Request for page deletion
Hi there, I am here to request for the deletion of page User:Cosine02/globaljsdreddedr, User:Cosine02/global.js and User:Cosine02/EditCounterGlobalOptIn.js. These pages are under the title of my former username, and they will never be used. Thanks. Stang 00:00, 24 October 2021 (UTC)
Edit request for MediaWiki:Centralnotice-template-POTY 2020 R2
Please delete the <i> tag in
Report concerning User:22.214.171.124
- Done. Sgd. —Hasley 03:49, 24 October 2021 (UTC)
Should Leonardo José Raimundo be autopatrolled?
I presume anyone who has made an edit to SRG would have been thank bombed by this user and , it seems this has been going on for some time now. Given the
autopatroller right is only for trusted users, it's quite obvious that this user is not and was wondering if any sysop could remove their AP status. SHB2000 (talk | contibs) 12:28, 24 October 2021 (UTC)