User talk:NahidSultan (WMF)
How can He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named work for the Foundation??
- Nope. It's simply that He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named will be exploring the other side for a few months :-) – NahidSultan (WMF) (talk) 09:06, 7 March 2017 (UTC)
জনাব, আমার পক্ষ থেকে বসন্তের শুভ-কামনা গ্রহণ করুন। আশা করি আপনি এই নতুন দায়িত্ব সুচারুরূপে পালন করতে সমর্থ হবেন এবং উইকিমিডিয়ার উচ্চাভিলাষী আয়োজনকে নতুন মাত্রায় উন্নীত করবেন। ভাল থাকুন। Tanweer (talk) 05:53, 10 March 2017 (UTC)
- আপনাকে ধন্যবাদ। দায়িত্বটি সফলভাবে পালন করতে আপনাদেরও সাহায্য লাগবে, আশাকরি সাথেই থাকবেন। – NahidSultan (WMF) (talk) 10:02, 10 March 2017 (UTC)
Thanks for the translation of Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Sources/Summary 29th March to 7th April. I wanted to warn you that was also added the summary related to Chinese Wikipedia so no need for this paragraph to be translated in your own language so that it can be can be understood easily by users who do not fully understand English. Particularly in view of the second round which will begin on May 1. For this reason it is used to translate the Chinese wikipedia paragraph as soon as possible. Thanks for your attention and excuse the bother --Samuele2002 (Talk!) 22:22, 18 April 2017 (UTC)
"suitable for sister projects"?
Hello. I read the summarization of Theme "A" - Healthy, inclusive communities (Meta). I wonder about this passage: "suitable for sister projects." Would it contrast what this says: "This theme is more suitable to Wikipedia as the sister projects are not as impactful as Wikipedia, Commons, and Meta-Wiki"? Thanks. --George Ho (talk) 00:32, 4 June 2017 (UTC)
- Hey @George Ho:, Thanks for the tip. You're right, I've corrected it. – NahidSultan (WMF) (talk) 20:07, 5 June 2017 (UTC)
"Non-free CC license"?
Hello again. I must have inadequately mentioned "NFCC" without explaining what it actually stands for. Therefore, I saw "non-free CC license" at Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Sources/Cycle 2/Summary/June 4 to 11#A truly global movement - C. I notified the person, who soon corrected the mistake. I also made note for clarification. May you also please amend last week's summary to fix the error? Thanks. --George Ho (talk) 21:38, 12 June 2017 (UTC); amended, 23:07, 12 June 2017 (UTC)
- Hi, Thanks for the clarifications. It's now fixed. Best, – NahidSultan (WMF) (talk) 08:47, 13 June 2017 (UTC)
Congratulations, Nahid! I wish you all the best for your current work at the Wikimedia Foundation as a member of the Wikimedia Foundation Trust and Safety. I hope you will be able to fulfill your responsibilities with honesty and dedication. Congratulations once again. Best of luck! Regards, ZI Jony (Talk) 14:03, 3 July 2020 (UTC)
Thank you in advance
- Done. Thanks. – NahidSultan (WMF) (talk) 08:51, 10 July 2020 (UTC)
I used the wrong name to sign two non-disclosure agreements for careless and I forgot to correct it. How can I sign again? In addition, because I have applied for a user name change, my phab user name is inconsistent with the one on wikimedia, can I change it? (｀・ω・´) (talk) 12:27, 4 February 2021 (UTC)
- Hey -akko, I believe you signed with your previous username and now wanted to sign again under your current username. Is my understanding correct? If yes then you do not need to sign them again. We've already updated your name in the public NDA list. If you want it to be updated in our internal record, all you need is a written note to cawikimedia.org and we can update our internal NDA signatures spreadsheet. Also, You can request to change your phabricator username here at Talk:Phabricator/Help. Hope this helps. Thanks. – NahidSultan (WMF) (talk) 12:57, 5 February 2021 (UTC)
- For some reasons, the name I used to sign the agreement (include phab:L37 and phab:L45) is slightly different from my real name now, so I want to change it. (｀・ω・´) (talk) 13:50, 5 February 2021 (UTC)