SWViewer (direct link) is a user friendly webapp that is used to detect and revert vandalism, spam, and other types of unconstructive edits made at various Wikimedia projects. With simple and intuitive UI, you can monitor changes in real-time. In doing so, it provides a lot of features; such as rollback, speedy deletion, edit source.
ब्राउजरमा अनुप्रयोग खोल्नको लागि (क्रोम, फायरफक्स, सफारीमा परीक्षण गरिएको), निम्न बटन क्लिक गर्नुहोस्:
PWA स्थापना गर्नुहोस्
यदि तपाइँ क्रोम ब्राउजर प्रयोग गर्नुहुन्छ भने, तपाईं डेस्कटपको साथ साथै मोबाइलमा वेब अनुप्रयोगको रूपमा SWViewer स्थापना गर्न सक्नुहुनेछ, जसका लागि निर्देशनहरू निम्नानुसार छन्:
प्रयोगकर्ता स्क्रिप्ट स्थापना गर्नुहोस्
SWViewer.js एक प्रयोगकर्ता स्क्रिप्ट हो जसले मूल रूपमा कुनै पनि पृष्ठबाट SWViewer उपकरण पहुँच गर्न साइडबारमा "उपकरण" सेक्सन अन्तर्गत कडी थप्दछ।
SWViewer may only be used by editors with a Wikimedia account. Additionally, the account must meet some qualifications to reduce the probability of users misidentifying vandalism. The account must have rollback on project they want to use or global rollback.
The application works in two modes called global queue and local queue.
Local queue is enabled when a user doesn't have any global user right but have rollback on one or more projects. In the local queue, users will only get edits where they have rollback. Users who don't have global rights can also enable global queue from settings and perform undo but they should have 1000 edits globally (except test wikis) and should not have more than one active block.
The following features make SWViewer distinctive:
- क्रस-विकी गस्ती: SWViewer uses EventStreams to get edits and since EventStreams has edits from all WMF wikis, it can be used on any wiki or combination of wikis.
- साधारण इन्टरफेस: SWViewer's interface is a minimal one. This is due to a belief that SWViewer should focus exclusively on vandalism/spam removal, rather than becoming a general-purpose framework for a diversity of unconstructive edits. When more information is needed the interface provides links to relevant pages of the wiki, which open in a normal web browser.
- If you experience any issues or have suggestions for how something could be better, let us know at the talk page.
- You can also join our IRC channel #swviewer or discord server.
- Code repository.
- Also you can help us by adding summaries and deletion templates to the config page.
- Somebody’s abusing the tool? Let us know!