Использование "памяти переводов"
Нужно буть осторожным при использовании т.н. "памяти переводов" - это даже не автоматический перевод, это перевод, когда-то сделанный для такой же или похожей фразы. И что именно система сочтёт похожим - неведомо. В данном случае, подставился перевод от совсем другой фразы. --Kaganer (talk) 19:46, 16 September 2012 (UTC)
- Чесстно говоря, впервые слышу про "память переводов". В том переводе было много повторяющихся фраз, я их копировал вручную.
- Спасибо исправление ошибки и предостережение.--Iluvatar (talk) 07:29, 17 September 2012 (UTC)
Inactive bot on Japanese Wikipedia
I noticed that your bot on japanese Wikipedia has been inactive for more than a year. If you wish to keep its bot flag, please use once within a month. If you no longer need it, the bot flag will be removed.
Regards, -- Banku on ja.wikipedia 06:36, 12 August 2014 (UTC)
Global CSS/JS migration
Hello Iluvatar. You have global scripts in global.js, which you import using your local CSS/JS pages. Since August 2014, your global.js and global.css pages are loaded automatically on all wikis. Since you already import them yourself, you may experience script errors or tools being added twice. Do you want me to remove the global imports from your local pages using Synchbot (without touching other scripts)? —Pathoschild 02:02, 22 June 2015 (UTC)
- Hi again! I haven't heard back from you, so I'll assume you don't want to do this. Feel free to leave me a message or add a Synchbot request if you change your mind. :) —Pathoschild 16:51, 09 January 2016 (UTC)
Presenting Community Engagement Insights survey report: Tuesday, October 10, 1600 UTC
We will be hosting a public event online to present the data, a few examples on how teams will be using it for annual planning, and what are next steps for this project. The event will take place on Tuesday, October 10, at 9:00 am PST (1600 UTC), and the presentation will be in English. You can watch the livestream here, and ask question via IRC on #wikimedia-office.
We hope to have you join us online! -- María Cruz 23:28, 2 October 2017 (UTC)
- Update your subscription to these messages by clicking here.
Bot activity on the Dutch Wikipedia
Your bot account hasn't made any edits on the Dutch Wikipedia for at least three years. In accordance with the local bot policy the bot flag will be removed in three months. To avoid losing the bot flag, you can confirm you want to retain the bot flag by going to this page.
Thank you for this tool; it's very useful in x-wiki anti-vandalism work. I'm also very happy with the recent update, although I noticed that, relatively frequently, it will not show any edits at all. This is an issue with both me and other users I'm aware of. Do you know the cause of this, or a way to fix it? Thanks, Vermont (talk) 14:02, 1 February 2019 (UTC)
- @Vermont: Thanks. New changes can stop displayed directly during use? Or only after loading app?
- Please, when this happens next time:
- open the browser console. Are there any errors?
- check this link. (if this service is down, then SWViewer will not work).—Iluvatar (talk) 16:23, 1 February 2019 (UTC)
Hi. I posted this at the Stewards' noticeboard, but Billinghurst suggested I ask you directly, sorry. At Special:OAuthListConsumers/view/95cd4df71d31248d80199a8359e03044, can the description (currently: "App to view recent changes on small wikis for SWMT. Diffs, whitelist, quick reverts, etc. See ru:User:Iluvatar/SWViewer.") be changed to: "App to view recent changes on small wikis for SWMT. Diffs, whitelist, quick reverts, etc. See m:SWViewer."? Currently, ru:User:Iluvatar/SWViewer is an interwiki redirect to m:SWViewer. Thanks, --DannyS712 (talk) 23:32, 30 May 2019 (UTC)
- Hi. Unfortunately, owners cannot edit description of the apps after publish. See also my reply on noticeboard.—Iluvatar (talk) 23:58, 30 May 2019 (UTC)
Would you please translate Community Insights/Translation/2019/1-Invitation to program coordinators for me? Russian is one of the key languages for this invitation. Whatamidoing (WMF) (talk) 18:11, 27 August 2019 (UTC)