User talk:Awangba Mangang
Hello I would like to talk to you about some work. Contact me. +918787783276 I'm from Imphal and you can guess what I would like to discuss.
We have big opportunity help our country & spread some idea. Think out about nature.
Welcome to Meta!
Why not sign your comments?
This is found When I want to log in and when it is #Mobile view there is no option to sign my comments.
this is written when I am logging
I've seen that you've added your name to be a Technical Ambassador for Meetei language. Thank you for volunteering!
However, I can't find any wiki in Meetei language, even on the Incubator. Can you help me?
Look what I found [Wp/mni/ꯃꯔꯨꯑꯣꯏꯕ ꯂꯥꯃꯥꯏ - Wikimedia Incubator], come and check it out!https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wp/mni/%EA%AF%83%EA%AF%94%EA%AF%A8%EA%AF%91%EA%AF%A3%EA%AF%8F%EA%AF%95_%EA%AF%82%EA%AF%A5%EA%AF%83%EA%AF%A5%EA%AF%8F
- Look what I found [ꯋꯥꯇꯞ ꯀꯥ ꯂꯣꯏꯅꯕ ꯂꯥꯃꯥꯏꯁꯤꯡ ꯄꯨꯝꯅꯃꯛ - Wikimedia Incubator], come and check it out!https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:PrefixIndex/Wp/mni
- Look what I found [Wp/mni/ꯆꯥꯖꯤꯡ ꯈꯨꯅꯧ - Wikimedia Incubator], come and check it out!https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wp/mni/%EA%AF%86%EA%AF%A5%EA%AF%96%EA%AF%A4%EA%AF%A1_%EA%AF%88%EA%AF%A8%EA%AF%85%EA%AF%A7
- Look what I found [Wp/mni/ꯂꯧꯁꯤꯡ-ꯀꯥꯡꯂꯣꯟ - Wikimedia Incubator], come and check it out!https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wp/mni/%EA%AF%82%EA%AF%A7%EA%AF%81%EA%AF%A4%EA%AF%A1-%EA%AF%80%EA%AF%A5%EA%AF%A1%EA%AF%82%EA%AF%A3%EA%AF%9F
I already have partially started translation content of some page from English.
Thank you for your recent Tech News translations! They are, as always, appreciated.
We're currently seeing a bug where the page for the translation – e.g. Tech/News/2019/42/mni – doesn't get automatically created. Hopefully, this will be fixed soon, but in the meanwhile, there's a simple workaround. If you go to your recent translations (week 42 and week 40) and change anything to the existing translation, e.g. just adding a space at the end of the page title and saving that edit, that will create the page and the language will turn up among the other languages. Would you be willing to do this?
Community Wishlist Survey 2020 needs translations
I'm contacting you because you've already translated some messages for the Community Wishlist Survey. We need more translations for the 2020 edition, to create a survey that would serve as many users as we know.
The list below shows our needs by order of importance (most important first):
- The invitation sent to communities. It summarizes the process. We plan to distribute it soon on this year target wikis. The more translations we have, the better!
- The form for non-English speakers. Anyone should be able to add their wish, no matter which language they speak. Translating this short form is very important to encourage diversity and equity.
- The survey itself, where the entire process is described.
- The preload form, that provides more context on existing wishes.
Some languages are already covered (maybe by you), but some messages have been updated, and there is always some room for reviewing and polishing messages.
Thank you in advance for your help! This survey can't be successful without your assistance. :)
Trizek (WMF), 14:43, 29 October 2019 (UTC)