Wikimedia movement affiliates/Principles/sv
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wikimedia movement affiliates, and entities working with them, such as the Affiliates Committee, are expected to follow the below Wikimedia movement affiliate principles as developed by the Movement roles project.
Wikimedia movement affiliates principles
- Utvidga ditt nätverk
- Groups supporting our movement - informal and formal - who meet the criteria for recognition should be included within our organizational meta-structure in a way that reinforces our global network.
- Leave the door open for organizations or groups to move from one status to another, to allow for change and not force people into a model that might not fit.
- Dra, tryck inte
- Make information available about the principles, parameters, and process to affiliate with the Wikimedia movement. Note the advantages, disadvantages, rights, and obligations of each model. Help groups choose the best option that suits their work, but let them decide.
- No hierarchies; cooperation
- Prioritize cooperation among affiliates. Multiple affiliates that co-exist in an area are not in a hierarchy, but need to agree on how to coexist in their areas, to cooperate and to avoid duplicate work.
- Kommunikation är nyckeln
- Consultation, information flow and communication are critical, particularly in geographical or thematic areas of overlap, both to work collaboratively and to avoid collision or conflict. Share information about potentially overlapping projects among all affected groups. Ensure public reports uphold our accountability standards.
- Undvik onödig byråkrati
- Contributors should try to work with existing groups where possible. New entities should not be formed just because of personal disagreements.
- Empower contributors
- The primary reason for recognizing affiliates is to empower them to get further recognition and support within their communities, and to identify their work with the projects.