|← Kebijakan dan pedoman Meta-Wiki||Pengawas Meta-Wiki (informasi halaman)||Kebijakan pengawasan →|
Users with access to the oversight tool (called oversighters) are highly trusted administrators that can remove entries in page histories and logs so its content is no longer available to users and regular administrators. The use of the tool must be done in accordance with the global oversight policy.
Fitur ini disetujui untuk digunakan dalam empat kasus:
- Removal of non-public personal information such as phone numbers, home addresses, workplaces or identities of pseudonymous or anonymous individuals who have not made their identity public, or of public individuals who have not made that personal information public.
Removal of potentially libelous information either:
- a) on the advice of Wikimedia Foundation counsel or;
- b) when the case is clear, and there is no editorial reason to keep the revision.
- Penghapusan pelanggaran hak cipta atas saran dari penasihat Wikimedia Foundation.
- Hiding of blatant attack names on automated lists and logs, where this does not disrupt edit histories. A blatant attack is one obviously intended to denigrate, threaten, libel, insult, or harass someone.
The basics of the appointment process are described at Oversight policy#Access. This section describe the process at this site.
Cara lainnya, Anda dapat mengirimkan informasi yang sama melalui email ke salah satu pengguna preferensi Anda berikut (mungkin lebih lambat daripada menggunakan email):
- Kebijakan pengawas — Kebijakan global yang mengatur alat ini di semua Proyek Wikimedia.
- Daftar otomatis pengawas Meta-Wiki.