|← Meta-Wikin käytännöt ja suuntaviivat||Meta-Wikin häivyttäjät (tietosivu)||Häivytyskäytäntö →|
Users with access to the oversight tool (called oversighters) are highly trusted administrators that can remove entries in page histories and logs so its content is no longer available to users and regular administrators. The use of the tool must be done in accordance with the global oversight policy.
Häivytystoimintoa on sallittua käyttää seuraavissa neljässä tapauksessa:
- Removal of non-public personal information such as phone numbers, home addresses, workplaces or identities of pseudonymous or anonymous individuals who have not made their identity public, or of public individuals who have not made that personal information public.
Removal of potentially libelous information either:
- a) on the advice of Wikimedia Foundation counsel or;
- b) when the case is clear, and there is no editorial reason to keep the revision.
- Tekijänoikeusrikkomusten poistaminen Wikimedia Foundationin pyynnöstä.
- Hiding of blatant attack names on automated lists and logs, where this does not disrupt edit histories. A blatant attack is one obviously intended to denigrate, threaten, libel, insult, or harass someone.
The basics of the appointment process are described at Oversight policy#Access. This section describes the process at this site.
Alternatively, you can email the same information to one of the following users of your preference (might be slower than using the mailing list):