List of Wikipedias/Table
Hi. Just as information to you. There is a bot that updates the table on List of Wikipedias/Table two time per day, so there is no need to update the table manually. -- Tegel (Talk) 11:33, 6 March 2017 (UTC)
- @Tegel: thank you for info. It is just a happy event for arabic wikipedia to reach half million articel and thats the cause of my edit. Full regards--مصعب (talk) 11:35, 6 March 2017 (UTC)
/* Help */
مساء الخير اخ مصعب من فضلك أريد أن أعرف طريقة إنشاء حساب جديد على ويكيبيديا العربية من داخل تركيا؟ انا مجبر على استخدام البروكسي بحكم ان الموقع محظور هنا, ولم اتمكن من إنشاء حساب--AhrimanAmmaneh (talk) 11:54, 9 October 2017 (UTC)
- إذا تود إنشاء حساب جديد اطلب من أي صديق لك خارج تركيا أن ينشئه لك ويرسل لك كلمة السر بالبريد ثم بعد أن تصلك كلمة السر وتدخل الحساب قم بتغييرها. تحياتي--مصعب (talk) 20:50, 9 October 2017 (UTC)
تعديل على صفحة مشغل النظام/إداري النظام
عزيزي مصعب، يوجد منصبين اثنين يسببان الخلط الأول هو إداري النظام (system administrator) والآخر هو (system operator/sysop). لاحظت أن الأول (system administrator) ترجم إلى (إداري النظام) إلا أن استخدام ذات الاسم للمصطلح الثاني سوف يتسبب في خلط. أرجو منك مراجعة التعديل الذي أجريته على صفحة (sysop) حتى تنلافى الخلط بين المنصبين. HaythamAbulela 02:45, 24 February 2018 (UTC)
[Wikipedia & Education User Group] Updates: November 2018
Integrating Wikimedia with education is a powerful strategy for the outreach of Wikimedia projects. Realising this concept, a group of leaders promoted this and formed the Wikipedia Education Collaborative. After some time, this evolved to become a user group, officially recognised by the Affiliations Committee in June 2018. The user group had its first board elections earlier in September. In the process to formalise activities and give a shape the user group for long-term sustainability, we are now revamping our processes. Thanks for supporting us during incubation stages, we are now inviting you to formally join the user group by following the instructions on the members' page. Being a member will allow you to be a part of this wonderful collaboration and also do interesting stuff.
Wiki Project Medicine Foundation Membership
Dear Wiki Project Med Supporter, you are receiving this message as you have shown interest in supporting Wiki Project Med in the past. As our organization grows and evolves, we want to be able to verify peoples ongoing interest in being involved. To that end, the board has decided to require renew of membership every two years. So -- whether you are a current member or not, please fill out our updated membership form, to ensure your membership till the end of 2020. Please note -- We ask that you fill out the form by Feb 3rd, as we are close to elections and only members can nominate themselves for the board and vote!
Dear WikiProject Medicine member, the election for 5 seats on the board is underway and voting is now open till March 24th. We encourage you to use your right to vote by supporting the candidates you prefer HERE. Please also note that on Monday, March 25, between 1900-2000 UTC we will be holding our open annual meeting online. A link will be sent via the mailing list / Facebook group so stay tuned. We hope you can join us! Best, James & Shani. 14:16, 11 March 2019 (UTC)
The Affiliate-selected Board seats process welcomes your support
Hello. You are receiving this message because you are active in the field of translations <3 The movement needs you! The Nominations phase has started for the ongoing selection process of two Board members, and the timeline is quite tight.
A Translation Central is available to help translators figure out what's been covered and what's left to do. Over the course of the next few weeks, your attention on candidates' profiles is particularly welcome.
While there are four languages that are especially relevant for multiple affiliates (namely Arabic, French, Russian and Spanish), you can also add others. If you can't help: please see if you know anyone in your circle who could, and spread the word :) Thank you! Elitre (WMF) and Facilitators of ASBS 2019, 13:20, 18 April 2019 (UTC)
WAM2020 welcomes your support!
Thank you for joining WAM 2020 as an organizer. We appreciate your help to get the central banner localized in your language.
You can visit here and select your language (which language you want the contents to be translated into) and then translate it.
- Hello~I cannot find the Arabic Wikipedia Asian Month 2020 Fountain pages (only 2019). Could you help me?--KOKUYO (talk) 18:06, 25 October 2020 (UTC)
- Good job! But what is Fountain page is "en", not "ar"?--KOKUYO (talk) 08:37, 26 October 2020 (UTC)
- BTW, we find that some Fountain pages cannot be displayed properly, and contacted Le Loi (the tool developer) for this question. He says these pages haven't been created or approved yet.
- The Arabic Wikipedia Asian Month Fountain page need admin (from Arabic Wikipedia) to go to their profile (chick their name at top of the page), select "approval" and approve the editahon. (like this) This change is to prevent creation of vandal editahon with attacks in the title.
- I hope this information will help you. If you have any question, please tell me . --KOKUYO (talk) 08:39, 26 October 2020 (UTC)
@KOKUYO: I have created this page I hope this will work because I am an admin at ar.wp but I went to approval section but I didn't find anything so that I created a new editathon. Regards --Avicenno (talk) 13:16, 26 October 2020 (UTC)
- [This page is right (but its url....). BTW, if you didn't find anything for approval section, this Fountain page may be not created.--KOKUYO (talk) 02:24, 28 October 2020 (UTC)
Guidance of Fountain tool
Here is a guidance of Fountain tool. If you are wondering how to create an editathon on fountain or want to check the editathon be created or not before WAM start, please feel free to have a look.
Looking forward to meeting you online soon.
WAM International team 2020.10