User talk:Incnis Mrsi
- 1 Welcome to Meta!
- 2 One or more of your media uploads have been proposed for deletion
- 3 Реплика
- 4 IRC cloak at Freenode
- 5 Vote on Steward elections
- 6 File:Karte berliner mauer de.png
- 7 Autopatrolled
- 8 Translatewiki.net
- 9 всі статті.
- 10 Fundraising translation feedback
- 11 Upcoming IdeaLab Events: IEG Proposal Clinics
- 12 Re.
- 13 Test2wiki
- 14 A secondary question about "baddies"
- 15 Next steps for the wish “confirmation prompt for the rollback link”
- 16 Behaviour
Welcome to Meta!
One or more of your media uploads have been proposed for deletion
Hi Incnis Mrsi. One or more of your media uploads have been proposed for deletion at Meta:Requests_for_deletion#Images. The most common reasons for this are a missing source (author, weblink, source material) or a missing license (license tag, license text or a verifiable permission by the copyright holder). Please add the missing information and note this at the Requests for deletion page. If the missing information is not fixed, the media may be deleted two weeks after this message has been placed. Here is a list of all your uploads on this wiki. Cheers! Siebrand 10:51, 22 October 2007 (UTC)
Привет, сколько лет. Ну ты высказался, конечно. Нельзя ли поправить реплику таким образом, чтобы она не намекала ни на кого персонально?--Mstislavl 19:58, 4 November 2009 (UTC)
IRC cloak at Freenode
I confirm that it’s me currently on the nick qq[IrcCity]. Incnis Mrsi 21:25, 24 February 2010 (UTC)
Vote on Steward elections
I'm sorry but unfortunately the discussion for the steward confirmations and the votes for the Steward Elections were closed at midnight today (actually 23:59:59 yesterday) UTC. Because of this, to be fair to everyone else, I had to remove the comments you made after the date change. If you have any questions please feel free to let me know. James (T C) 01:12, 1 March 2010 (UTC)
Hi, you've changed the above file on Commons. I found out a mistake: The shown Checkpoint Bravo (Dreilinden/Drewitz) isn't used since 1969. This checkpoint is positioned round about 2 km's to the east. On the other side, it's not possible to change the description because the new checkpoint Stolpe/Heiligensee in the northwest of Berlin is valid from 1987 on.
Hi Incnis Mrsi, just wanted to let you know that I have added the autopatroll right to your account, as you are a trustworthy user. This feature will have no effect on your editing, and is simply intended to reduce the workload on new page patrollers. For more information on the patroller right, see Meta:Autopatrollers. Feel free to leave me a message if you have any questions. Happy editing! Ruy Pugliesi◥ 14:57, 1 August 2011 (UTC)
Я бачу ти тутечки давно. Може знаєш якийсь лічильник, який показує всі статті, написані мною? Раніше був сокрет93, інші, але всі вони не працюють. Буду вдячний, якщо відповіси на моїй вікісторінці.
Fundraising translation feedback
Hey Incnis Mrsi,
I wanted to ask for your help. As you may be aware we have been running banners on many language wikis. We have a lot of new content this year and I really want to conduct a thorough review of our translations. This is a combination of feedback from the community, readers, donors as well as those with professional translator experience. This will help us ensure the highest quality of translations used in our messaging.
To help us out with this I wonder if you would be willing to give us feedback for Russian using This Link
Simply follow the simple instructions on that page and if you have any questions feel free to contact me on my talk page.
Upcoming IdeaLab Events: IEG Proposal Clinics
Would you like to participate with User:Marshmallych to look after the test 2 site for blocking if the LTA Liza Veniza vandal sock try to attack there one day? SA 13 Bro (talk) 18:36, 22 April 2018 (UTC)
- @SA 13 Bro: do you mean granting me sysop rights in test2? I can apply if you deem it useful, and will do some action against the vandals—such as abuse filters—if circumstances required it, but of course you should not expect a steady commitment from me. Also, if I will participate on test2, then I’ll do it myself. The fact Marshmallych is from the same country doesn’t imply we shall cooperate closely. Incnis Mrsi (talk) 19:00, 22 April 2018 (UTC)
Also, some stuff related more to SA 13 Bro rather than to the question. I don’t think that the Fuerdai/IPhones/China crackpot is really the same person as the original Willy vandal. The former likely usurped the “… on Wheels” brand abandoned by its creator. Incnis Mrsi (talk) 19:00, 22 April 2018 (UTC)
- I was thinking about this vandal account and last time you have replied me about this on the help issue, the Fuerdai vandal was related to BMX On WheeIs on English Wikipedia while I am not very sure about the original Willy vandal, but the vandal account was global locked as Willy on Wheels. SA 13 Bro (talk) 20:09, 22 April 2018 (UTC)
- When there is no responsibility, then we see no care. Check-users in wikis are controlled by respective communities. Stewards—especially those holding positions inside Wikimedia bureaucracy—effectively have no regulating body over them. Incnis Mrsi (talk) 06:32, 23 April 2018 (UTC)
A secondary question about "baddies"
In the request Steward requests/Global#Global block for 184.108.40.206, I have written my main question for you, about your comments. But I have a secondary question, a general question.
I know that, since the closure of the page Vandalism reports, reports of cross-wiki vandalism and reports of long term abuse can be added into Steward requests/Miscellaneous. But with this cross-wiki long-term abuser, I consider that the investigation is already finished (since the two first requests). Now, I am just applying the solution n°3: requesting individual IP blocks. You said "this section of Steward_requests/Global is [...] not for [...] chasing individual baddies in any way". Does it mean that I can use Steward_requests/Global to request blocks/locks only for short-term abusers, but not for long-term abusers?
Regards --NicoScribe (talk) 17:19, 3 July 2018 (UTC)
Hello, a while ago you participated in a feedback round about a proposal how accidental clicks on the rollback link could be avoided. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts and ideas!
Looking at the feedback and the rollback situation in different wikis, the development team decided how to approach this wish: As a default, most wikis won’t have a confirmation. But users who wish to have one, can enable it in their preferences, which will add a confirmation prompt to the rollback link on the diff page and on the list pages. The prompt won’t be a pop-up, but an inline prompt like for the thanks confirmation. You can read more about the planned solution and what influenced this decision on the project page. -- Best, Johanna Strodt (WMDE) (talk) 09:43, 16 July 2018 (UTC)
This was wholly unneeded and very poor behaviour. Your combative attitude has currently got you banned from the steward IRC channel (as well as some others), and I can assure you that if you continue it here there will be consequences. This behaviour is not conducive to the respectful and constructive community we strive for. Tone it down. - TNT 💖 17:18, 5 August 2018 (UTC)
- I don’t understand why did There'sNoTime make and initially attributed it to a good-faith confusion. There is a faction among Freenode users who hound me because of my criticism. , of course, is very conducive to the community these users strive for – namely, a community where they have a lot of “respect” (that is, authority), and little responsibility. Please, don’t be deceived by this fake reference to Wikimedia values. Incnis Mrsi (talk) 17:38, 5 August 2018 (UTC)
- @Jeff G.: you are not a Freenode user and hence have no comprehensive picture of situation with hounding of me and my reasons to post on the forum. You happened to be involved in the conflict by a freak chance and I had no explicit intent to discuss you on Meta-wiki. Incnis Mrsi (talk) 07:15, 6 August 2018 (UTC)