Wikimedia Foundation elections/Board elections/2015/ko
|The election ended 31 5월 2015. No more votes will be accepted.|
The results were announced on 5 6월 2015. Please consider submitting any feedback regarding the 2015 election on the election's post mortem page.
The 2015 elections to the Board of Trustees will be held 17 to 31 May 2015. Members of the Wikimedia community have the opportunity to elect three candidates to a two-year term which will expire in 2017. The Board of Trustees is the ultimate governing authority of the Wikimedia Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization registered in the United States. The Wikimedia Foundation manages many diverse projects such as Wikipedia and Commons.
The Election Committee will announce the results on or before 5 June 2015. Detailed results will be available.
투표자에게 드리는 정보
위키미디어에 갖고 있는 계정을 이용하여 아무나 투표하실 수 있으나, 계정이 아무리 많더라도 그 중에 한 계정만으로 투표가 가능합니다. 투표를 할 자격 있는 계정은:
- 위키미디어 프로젝트에서 한 번 이상 차단되지 않은 경우;
- 봇이 아닌 계정
- and have made at least 300 edits before 15 April 2015 across Wikimedia wikis (edits on several wikis can be combined if your accounts are [[<tvar|unified-login>Help:Unified login</>|unified into a global account]]);
- and have made at least 20 edits between 15 October 2014 and 15 April 2015.
당신의 계정이 투표권 있는지 확인하려면 여기로 눌러주십시요.
개발자는 다음과 해당하면 투표권이 있습니다.:
- 위키미디어 서버의 관리자일 경우
- Or have commit access and have made at least one merged commits in git to Wikimedia Foundation utilized repos between 15 October 2014 and 15 April 2015.
- 위키미디어 재단의 구성원과 계약자
Current Wikimedia Foundation staff and contractors qualify to vote if they have been employed by the Foundation as of 15 April 2015.
- 위키미디어 재단 관리자, 권고 위원회와 기금보급위원회의 구성원
현재 및 이전의 위키미디어 재단 이사, 위키미디어 재단 고문, 자금분배위원은 투표권이 있습니다.
지명자에게 드리는 정보
The board is looking for an especially diverse candidate pool and knows that the community itself is most likely to know who would be a good fit. Do you know someone who you think would be a good candidate for the Board of Trustees? If so, you can nominate them for the position!
누군가를 지명하는 방법
If you think that the candidate is eligible, you can ask the election committee to reach out to them, provide information about the position and invite them to apply or ask questions. If you want to do this, you should write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- The username of the user you want to nominate.
- What position(s) you think they would be a good fit for.
- Are you ok with your name or username being provided as the nominator?
- A short description of why you think they would be a good fit for the position and what they could offer the movement.
이 다음에는 무슨 일이 일어날까
After receiving a nomination, the elections committee or their WMF advisors will reach out to the nominee to provide information about the position and it's requirements and to see if they are interested in running. If they are interested, they will be provided with instructions on how to submit their candidacy and, as always, will be able to ask questions about the process or the position.
후보자를 위한 정보
The selection of new board members must comply with the WMF Board's duty of care. The Board must act in a reasonable, diligent, and informed manner, and with the care that an ordinarily prudent person would use in similar circumstances. This duty of care, for example, applies to the careful selection of qualified individuals to serve on the Board who would not bring disrepute to that body.
Those who are considering a candidacy are urged to read the Wikimedia Foundation Board Handbook prior to submitting their candidacy.
위원회 구성원으로서의 역할과 책임
The Board of Trustees is responsible for oversight of the Wikimedia Foundation's operations. Good board members enable good management by the Executive Director and staff. They do not manage the organization themselves or interfere in its day-to-day operations. The Board's oversight role includes decision-making, monitoring and leadership.
These responsibility include:
- Making decisions on vision, strategy, goals, and high level policies for the organization;
- Monitoring the Wikimedia Foundation's performance, risks, finances, and compliance;
- Advising the Executive Director and senior staff, drawing on the Board member's relevant expertise and experiences; and
- Articulating and communicating the Wikimedia Foundation's goals to the Wikimedia community and general public.
Board members should maintain the legal and ethical integrity of the organization, recruit and orient new Board members, and cultivate diversity on the Board.
- Learn more about the role of the Board of Trustees in the Wikimedia Foundation Board Handbook.
입후보를 위한 요구 사항
To be eligible, candidates must be willing and able to fulfill the duties of board and committee service, including expending the time and energy required to conduct due inquiry into relevant issues, to make informed decisions in good faith, and to attend board meetings regularly. The eligibility requirements for candidates are the same as for voters (see voter requirements), with the following additional requirements:
- You must not have been convicted of a serious crime or any crime involving dishonesty or deception; and
- You must not have been removed from a position at a non-profit organization or other company because of mismanagement or misconduct; and
- At the time of nomination or election, you may not be banned or blocked from any Wikimedia project for a period of 30 days or longer; and
- You must publicly disclose your real name in your candidate presentation (because the identities of Board members are a matter of public record, it is not possible to hold a position on the Board of Trustees anonymously or under a pseudonym); and
- Be at least 18 years old and of legal age in your home country; and
- Submit proof of your identity to the Wikimedia Foundation (see below).
만약 당신이 자격이 있다면, 다음 절차에 따라 후보로 나갈 수 있습니다.
- 전체 글자(띄어쓰기 제외)가 1200글자를 넘지 않을 정도의 당신이 희망하는 이사회를 더 좋게 하는 것, 당신의 의견과 경험과 관련된 것, 당신이 생각하는 적절한 것을 작성하세요. 추가 의견을 작성하실 때는 400글자(띄어쓰기 제외)를 넘지 않아야 하고 추가 의견도 당신의 투표 페이지에 올려집니다.
위의 요구사항과 마감일을 지키지 못한 후보자는 실격처리됩니다.
Submitting proof of identity to the Wikimedia Foundation
Candidates for this position must submit proof of identity and evidence of age of majority as a condition of candidacy. This proof may be provided in one of the following manners:
- Copy or scan of driver's license.
- Copy or scan of passport.
- Copy or scan of other official documentation indicating real name and age.
This may be provided to the WMF in one of the following means:
- via email to secure-infowikimedia.org
- via facsimile to +1 (415) 882-0495 (if you do this please email secure-infowikimedia.org to warn them that the fax is incoming).
- via post (snail mail) to:
- Wikimedia Foundation Inc.
- ATTN: JAMES ALEXANDER
- 149 New Montgomery Street, 6th Floor
- San Francisco, CA 94106
- Note that post is not recommended. Exceptions will not be made if a candidate's documentation has not arrived at the WMF offices by the deadline of 23:59 UTC, 5 May 2015.
- 5월 5일: 후보자 등록 및 신원 확인 마감일
- 5월 5–16일: 후보자와 커뮤니티 간의 질문 및 토론
- 5월 17–31일: 투표
- 6월 1–5일: 투표 현황
- 6월 5일: 투표 결과 발표