- 1 Thanks for all your help at Nuka-Wiki and Golem
- 2 Hey
- 3 Crimean Tatar interface translation
- 4 special thanks
- 5 Iranian Calendar on MediaWiki
- 6 Iranian calendar Award
- 7 Happy birthday to you
- 8 Lisensointikuva
- 9 Translator, We need you!
- 10 Wikidata/Notes/Future#Wiktionary
- 11 Translation Notification Bot @ ar.wiki
- 12 GSoC / OPW IRC AllHands this week
Thanks for all your help at Nuka-Wiki and Golem
|→ * * * * * * * * * * * (*)|
|→ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * (*)|
- Halló Nike! Thanks for maintaining Nuka-Wiki and Golem and for all the help provided. I was searching a bug but I could see that the main issue with nested template is not to use parameters outsite the environment where they are defined. (See also: examples)
- I will rewrite some of / most of / all the navigation templates next weeks to have a better readability. I spend the whole night with this sh*t. Best regards Gangleri | Th | T 08:12, July 14, 2005 (UTC)
Your wiki should be hosted by the foundation.--Arceus fan 20:51, 7 October 2007 (UTC)
Crimean Tatar interface translation
I'm from the community of Crimean Tatar wikipedians. We have now finished the translation of the MediaWiki interface. The translation was done not using the Nike Wiki, but offline, so I now have two text files with intercface: MessagesCrh_lat.php and MessagesCrh_cyr.php (for Crimean Tatar in Latin and Cyrillic script). Could you please explain what shall I do with them? Pathoschild advised me to ask your help. Don Alessandro 14:47, 30 October 2007 (UTC)
- If you don't plan to maintain them using Betawiki, you could post them to the bugzilla and let someone commit them. – Nikerabbit 17:19, 31 October 2007 (UTC)
i am mardetanha one of the fawiki user most gratfull for your efforts on fawiki and iranian calender .Mardetanha 12:33, 18 November 2007 (UTC)
Iranian Calendar on MediaWiki
Thanks for your efforts. :-) Hessam 12:45, 18 November 2007 (UTC)
Iranian calendar Award
- Dear Nikerabbit,
Though I've thanked you informally before I feel to thank you here as well for your useful help with Persian wikipedia by adding Iranian calendar to mediawiki software.
- Sincerely yours. --Soroush83 17:56, 18 November 2007 (UTC)
Happy birthday to you
- Dear Nike,
I congratulate you the first day of your twentieth year of your life while I see it has coincidence with wikipedia's awards for your useful afforts.--Soroush83 18:42, 18 November 2007 (UTC)
Sopiiko tämä sinulle? Lisäksi STOP-teksti käy mielestäni paremmin, eihän Suomessa liikennemerkeissäkään lue että SEIS. Joten, kelpaisiko sinulle STOP? kiitos paljon..--Olli 18:22, 6 November 2010 (UTC)
Translator, We need you!
You have helped us in previous years with translations and for that we are most grateful. Now we turn towards the 2011/12 fundraiser. It may seem forever away, but work has already begun getting everything ready to go. This year we want to have landing pages covering as many countries in as many languages as possible.
Right now, we want to figure out who is interested in translating for the fundraiser. This year we're hoping to have more of a solidified "core" group of translators that we can count on to have work done by a few key dates, but we'd also welcome help from people who are willing to just help out when they can.
If you would be interested please take a look at this little sign-up survey and fill it out http://survey.wikimedia.org/index.php?sid=13638&newtest=Y&lang=en. With that we can start building a list of people and filling any gaps in the languages we serve.
I saw some comments by you on some old bug about storing word inflections and what not in MediaWiki for Wiktionary/OmegaWiki and, well, you're the expert here, so maybe you could give some super-high level idea here? Cheers, Nemo 22:04, 5 August 2012 (UTC)
Translation Notification Bot @ ar.wiki
Hello. I'm so sorry to tell you that I blocked the bot, since it made a lot of edits without permission. Please, request bot flag for the bot here, and it will unblocked as soon as it has the flag. Regards.--Avocato (talk) 15:30, 25 October 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry, I've seen this message only now. I've already replied on your talk. Thanks, Nemo 17:35, 25 October 2012 (UTC)
GSoC / OPW IRC AllHands this week
Hi, you are invited to the GSoC / OPW IRC AllHands meeting on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 at 15:00 UTC (8:30pm IST, 8am PDT) at #wikimedia-office. We have done our best finding a time that works decently in as many timezones as possibles. Please confirm at qgilwikimedia.org so I can add you to the calendar invitation and I have your preferred email for other occasions. If you can't make it's fine, but let me know as well. We have left a notice to all students, but your help is welcome making sure yours is aware about it. Thank you!--Qgil (talk) 20:31, 24 June 2013 (UTC)