User talk:Daimona Eaytoy
Welcome to Meta!
Link to your itwiki talk page doesn’t work
Hi, I just happened to notice that the link to your itwiki talk page in the section ”Contact me” (on your user page here) goes to enwiki. Should work without
w: or with
w at the beginning of the link, as you know. –Ejs-80 00:34, 22 December 2018 (UTC)
- @Ejs-80: Right you are, thanks :-) I just fixed the link. --Daimona Eaytoy (talk) 10:13, 22 December 2018 (UTC)
The Affiliate-selected Board seats process welcomes your support
Hello. You are receiving this message because you are active in the field of translations <3 The movement needs you! The Nominations phase has started for the ongoing selection process of two Board members, and the timeline is quite tight.
A Translation Central is available to help translators figure out what's been covered and what's left to do. Over the course of the next few weeks, your attention on candidates' profiles is particularly welcome.
While there are four languages that are especially relevant for multiple affiliates (namely Arabic, French, Russian and Spanish), we are asking your help for Chinese, Ukrainian, Bengali, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Polish, Farsi, German, Cantonese, Finnish, Hindi, Thai, Dutch, and Greek, as these also matter to affiliates! If you can't help: please see if you know anyone in your circle who could, and spread the word :) Thank you! Elitre (WMF) and Facilitators of ASBS 2019, 21:35, 24 April 2019 (UTC)
- @MarcoAurelio: Hey! I don't have a dedicated page, so feel free to report anything you find here, or in the gadget talk on itwp, or wherever you prefer :-) Just please ping me so that I'll be able to see it. --Daimona Eaytoy (talk) 08:58, 20 July 2019 (UTC)
- Thank you. I've found that the script always end blocking talk page access even if "Remove talk page access" is unchecked (cfr. b:es:Especial:Contribuciones/FloyHrw9569058). As a suggest I'd say that the protect options should be disabled by default as it is not very usual for most projects to use them -or- allow a local override. That's all for now :-) Thanks, —MarcoAurelio (talk) 17:19, 20 July 2019 (UTC)
- Just tested it again. If I mark the checkbox, then TP access is not revoked, so we might want to reword that part of the script. Thanks, —MarcoAurelio (talk) 17:30, 20 July 2019 (UTC)
- @MarcoAurelio: I developed the script with itwiki in mind, which curiously is the only wiki where blocks will always remove talk page access, so it's not surprising that the option isn't working. I'm going to fix it anyway. As for the protect options, it's almost the same :-) On itwp, the standard practice is to protect pages of indefinitely blocked users. But yes, it doesn't make sense as default, so I'm going to make it unchecked. Thanks for your suggestions, --Daimona Eaytoy (talk) 15:03, 21 July 2019 (UTC)
Questa volta ho bloccato per 7gg, tanto è lo stesso. —Wim b 10:24, 11 August 2019 (UTC)