Ciao! Non so se sai che modificare le traduzioni dopo che la pagina è stata consegnata non ha alcun effetto sul testo, ecco perché è importante rispettare le deadline. A presto! --Elitre (WMF) (talk) 11:50, 15 November 2014 (UTC)
Concorso biografie femminili
Il coso (vecchiotto) è mw:Extension:EducationProgram. Se ti registri in http://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org ti faccio aggiungere agli utenti che possono provarlo. --Nemo 21:07, 18 February 2015 (UTC)
- Vecchiotto o no, funziona :) e WMI ha già un'utenza che può usare a tale scopo creata dietro mio interessamento, come le ho spiegato. Se mi date il tempo di girare le credenziali... Grazie, --Elitre (WMF) (talk) 22:12, 18 February 2015 (UTC)
- Ecco fatto, dovresti ora avere tutti i permessi necessari per provare ogni angolo dell'estensione. Ciao, Nemo 16:14, 20 February 2015 (UTC)
- Non è esattamente quello che hai chiesto, ma si può avere un elenco di contributi di un elenco di utenti: . Per lo piú è pensato per essere usato su una categoria (che però è facile sia "sporca"). --Nemo 20:22, 7 April 2015 (UTC)
- non posso, non sono admin :D quello che puoi fare tuttavia è per precauzione inserirci un redirect qua. Se vuoi faccio io.--Alexmar983 (talk) 15:02, 19 February 2015 (UTC)
In questo grant Grants:IEG/Women are everywhere si parla delle donne specificatamente su itWiki. ne sapevi qualcosa? sai chi è user:Kenzia (vedi anche qua)? Si è dimenticata di mettere i soldi richiesti e l'application è abbandonata da agosto, non creod che passerà, ma magari hai piacere a sapere chi è, visto che ci tieni all'argomento su itWiki.
Should FuzzyBot remove all potentially outdated translations?
Hello, thanks for adding multiple new translations in your language here at Meta-Wiki in recent years. Please join the discussion with your opinion: Should FuzzyBot automatically remove all potentially outdated translations?. Nemo (talk) 12:01, 1 March 2016 (UTC)
WikiWomen's User Group
Gender gap list
If you have a proposal or idea you are thinking about, and would like a space to work on it on your own or with others, please consider joining us for either the Thursday or Saturday sessions. We'll discuss a little about IdeaLab and how it works, and the rest of the time is space for idea building. You can also use this session to ask questions about Wikimedia Foundation grants that are available if your proposal or idea may need funding. Thanks, and see you at the conference! I JethroBT (WMF) (talk) 20:45, 19 June 2016 (UTC)
Wikidata primary sources tool: call for support
You are listed as a WikiCite 2016 attendee: it was nice to meet you in Berlin, I really enjoyed the event.
Do you think the tool needs an uplift? If so, please consider an endorsement of the StrepHit IEG renewal through the following link:
Feel also free to comment the work plan in the renewal talk page: your thoughts are precious.
Thanks a lot for your time, looking forward to your feedback.
Wikipedia Library User Group is being renamed!
Hello! In the past few months, the Wikipedia Library User Group has been undergoing some major planning and developments. We just finished our very first open call with the user group members, which was a great success (see the meeting minutes). If you joined us during the meeting, we’d like to thank you for your interest. If not, not to worry, we have lots of things planned for the user group in which you can participate.
This message is to inform you that based on the input received from the user group members and the founding members, it was agreed that the Wikipedia Library User Group’s name be reconsidered by a voting process. As a valued member of the user group, we’d like to invite you to vote on the list of potential names. You can vote by following this link. The poll will run for a timeframe of two weeks. Sent by MediaWiki message delivery on behalf of user group founding members --MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 02:59, 17 October 2017 (UTC)
Wikimedia and Libraries User Group Steering Committee Election
Wikimedia and Libraries User Group Steering Committee Election Nomination Phase
Hello again Giaccai! As stated in our previous message, nominations for the Wikimedia and Libraries User Group steering committee elections are now open and will remain open until the 9th. If you are interested and have read the instructions, please nominate yourself on the election page. Please forward your queries to librarieslists.wikimedia.org, and for private correspondence, please get in touch with one of the founding members. And finally, wishing you a prosperous and happy new year on behalf of the user group founding members! On behalf of the user group founding members --MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 08:00, 3 January 2018 (UTC)
Updates on the user group election and #1Lib1Ref
Hi everyone, two quick but important updates:
Timeline for nominations and voting
- Nominations are extended until 12 January 2018.
- Candidates will be lightly vetted by the Founding Members (excluding those who are candidates) to help form a well-functioning committee.
- Vetting will happen from the 13th up to 21 January 2018.
- Voting will begin on the 22nd of January and end on the 4th of February.
- To be able to vote, editors must have joined the usergroup before the 21st of January.
- Results will be announced on or before the 10th of February.
How you can support #1lib1ref
- Participate! Get started at m:1Lib1Ref and add a citation with CitationHunt.org
- Share the campaign on social media using the #1lib1ref hashtag
- Tell your local librarians and library-loving friends about the campaign
- Watch and share this fun explainer video
- Join the Facebook event page for updates
- Join the Wikipedia + Libraries Facebook group for news and camaraderie
- Watch and share the OCLC #1lib1ref webinar
- Read the OCLC #1lib1ref Learner Guide
Wikimedia and Libraries User Group Steering Committee Election Voting Phase
Hello once again! We are happy to announce that the steering committee election 2018 is now open for voting. Because you have joined the user group by 21 January 2018, you are eligible to vote. As mentioned under the instructions for voters, you can vote support for multiple candidates, at most one support for each candidate. Also, oppose votes are not allowed, but discussions are welcome on the talk page.
Wikimedia and Libraries User Group Steering Committee Election Results
Hello everyone! The steering committee election for the Wikimedia and Libraries User Group is finally over and the results you were patiently awaiting for is here! We had many great candidates with awesome skillsets and experience, unfortunately not everyone could make it to the final eight. We are grateful to all the candidates for stepping up and boldly throwing their hat in the ring. It was a difficult choice and they made it. Now, the results. The candidates who made it to the final eight are,
On behalf of the founding members, the TWL team and the user group members, we congratulate the candidates on their successful run and welcome them to the committee. The steering committee and the founding members will soon meet to discuss the handover and next steps of the user group. Thank you--MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 18:56, 16 February 2018 (UTC)