Wikibase Community User Group/Meetings/2021 04
Jump to navigation Jump to search
You are invited to join the April 2021 Wikibase Community User Group online meeting.
- 16:00 UTC, 1 hour, Thursday 29th March 2021 (Convert local time) (Add to calendar)
- Online meeting on Google Meet
- Join by phone
- Notes on Etherpad (Archived)
- This month we invite you to come and share out about your project or what you're working on around Wikibase.
- Shape expressions/schemas: getting ShEx2 and Cradle working on WBStack using this one weird trick (and CORS Everywhere).
- Converting upload filenames to URLs in SPARQL with MD5().
- Wikibase EDTF - a new, standardized date/time datatype with support for periods/intervals, seasons and expressing uncertainty.
- Affiliate status: do we want to keep it? (Benefits/costs outlined on Telegram)
- If so, who completes/submits the annual report? Who will be the primary and other official contacts? Election process?
- See also: A short history of the Wikibase Community User Group.
- Other community roles? Wikibase Registry gnome? Expert hub? Discourse/Mattermost? WikidataCon 2021 involvement?