விக்கிமீடியா நிறுவனத் தேர்தல் 2013
|The election ended 22 June 2013. No more votes will be accepted.|
The results were announced on 24 June 2013.
The 2013 Wikimedia Foundation elections will be held from 8 to 22 June 2013. Members of the Wikimedia community have the opportunity to elect candidates for three positions:
- Three candidates for the Board of Trustees to serve a two-year term which will expire in 2015. The Board of Trustees is the ultimate governing authority of the Wikimedia Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization registered in the United States. The Wikimedia Foundation manages many diverse projects such as Wikipedia and Commons.
- Two candidates for the Funds Dissemination Committee of the Board to serve a two–year term.
- One candidate as the Funds Dissemination Committee Ombudsperson to serve a two-year term.
The elections are held securely using SecurePoll software. Votes are secret, and no one from the Election Committee, the Board, or anyone on the Wikimedia Foundation staff has access to them. The encryption key for the election is held by an independent third party; once activated, the election is halted. Some personally identifiable data on voters (for instance, IP address, user agent, and other data that is substantially similar to that obtained by the Checkuser tool) is viewable by a select few persons who audit and tally the election (the election committee). Voters submit votes using a Support/Neutral/Oppose system. The votes will be tallied and the candidates will be ranked by percentage of support, defined as the number of votes cast in support of the candidate divided by the total number of votes cast for the candidate ("neutral" preferences are not counted, so this is the sum of support and oppose votes). The candidates with the highest percentage of support will be recommended to the Board of Trustees for appointment.
தேர்தல் ஆணையம் முடிவுகளை 28 ஜூன் 2013 க்குள் வெளியிடும். விரிவான முடிவுகள் கிடைக்கும்
You may vote from any one registered account you own on a Wikimedia wiki. You may only vote once, regardless of how many accounts you own. To qualify, this one account must:
- not be blocked on more than one project;
- and not be blocked on the project you are voting from;
- and not be a bot;
- and have made at least 300 edits before 15 April 2013 across Wikimedia wikis (edits on several wikis can be combined if your accounts are unified into a global account);
- and have made at least 20 edits between 15 December 2012 and 30 April 2013.
Developers qualify to vote if they:
- Are Wikimedia server administrators with shell access;
- Or have commit access and have made at least one merged commit in git between 1 May 2012 and 30 April 2013.
- Staff and contractors
Current Wikimedia Foundation staff and contractors qualify to vote if they have been employed by the Foundation as of April 30th 2013.
- Board members and advisory board members
Current and former members of the Board of Trustees and the Advisory Board are qualified to vote.
All candidates must meet the requirements for voters, as well as role–specific requirements. Multiple candidacies are not permitted.
- 24 ஏப்ரல் – 17 மே 2013: வேட்பாளர் சமர்ப்பிப்பு
- 17 மே 2013: அடையாள சான்று அனுப்ப கடைசி நாள் (தாமதமான அல்லது காணாமல்போன சமர்ப்பிப்புகள் தகுதிநீக்கம் செய்யப்படும்)
- 01–15 ஜூன் 2013: தேர்தல்கள்
- 16–18 ஜூன் 2013: வாக்கு-சோதனை
- 18–22 ஜூன் 2013: முடிவுகள் வெளியிடுதல்
வாக்களிக்க இன்ன்மும் சிக்கலா? இங்கே சொடுக்கவும்.