Val till Wikimediastiftelsen 2013
|The election ended 22 June 2013. No more votes will be accepted.
The results were announced on 24 June 2013.
2013 WMF elections
|FDC Ombudsperson elections|
2013 års val till Wikimediastiftelsen kommer att hållas mellan 8 och 22 juni 2013. Medlemmar av Wikimediagemenskapen har då möjlighet att välja kandidater till tre positioner:
- Three candidates for the Board of Trustees to serve a two-year term which will expire in 2015. The Board of Trustees is the ultimate governing authority of the Wikimedia Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization registered in the United States. The Wikimedia Foundation manages many diverse projects such as Wikipedia and Commons.
- Two candidates for the Funds Dissemination Committee of the Board to serve a two–year term.
- One candidate as the Funds Dissemination Committee Ombudsperson to serve a two-year term.
The elections are held securely using SecurePoll software. Votes are secret, and no one from the Election Committee, the Board, or anyone on the Wikimedia Foundation staff has access to them. The encryption key for the election is held by an independent third party; once activated, the election is halted. Some personally identifiable data on voters (for instance, IP address, user agent, and other data that is substantially similar to that obtained by the Checkuser tool) is viewable by a select few persons who audit and tally the election (the election committee). Voters submit votes using a Support/Neutral/Oppose system. The votes will be tallied and the candidates will be ranked by percentage of support, defined as the number of votes cast in support of the candidate divided by the total number of votes cast for the candidate ("neutral" preferences are not counted, so this is the sum of support and oppose votes). The candidates with the highest percentage of support will be recommended to the Board of Trustees for appointment.
Valberedningen kommer att annonsera resultatet före eller under den 28 juni. Detaljerade resultat kommer att finnas tillgängliga.
Information för väljare
You may vote from any one registered account you own on a Wikimedia wiki. You may only vote once, regardless of how many accounts you own. To qualify, this one account must:
- not be blocked on more than one project;
- and not be blocked on the project you are voting from;
- and not be a bot;
- and have made at least 300 edits before 15 April 2013 across Wikimedia wikis (edits on several wikis can be combined if your accounts are unified into a global account);
- and have made at least 20 edits between 15 December 2012 and 30 April 2013.
Developers qualify to vote if they:
- Are Wikimedia server administrators with shell access;
- Or have commit access and have made at least one merged commit in git between 1 May 2012 and 30 April 2013.
- Staff and contractors
Current Wikimedia Foundation staff and contractors qualify to vote if they have been employed by the Foundation as of April 30th 2013.
- Board members and advisory board members
Information för kandidater
Alla kandidater måste uppfylla kraven för att få rösta samt rollspecifika krav. Det är inte tillåtet att vara kandidat till flera roller.
- Click here for information for Board of Trustees candidates
- Click here for information for Funds Dissemination Committee candidates
- Click here for information for Funds Dissemination Committee Ombudsperson candidates
- 24 April – 17 May 2013: candidate submissions
- 17 May 2013: deadline to send proof of identity (late or missing submissions will be disqualified)
- 8–22 June 2013: elections
- 23–25 June 2013: vote-checking
- 25–28 June 2013: publication of results
Fortfarande problem med röstningen? Klicka här.