Movement Charter/Drafting Committee
The Movement Charter Drafting Committee (MCDC) are responsible to draft the Movement Charter.
The Committee was formed on 1 November 2021 through a combination of elections and other selection methods.
The MCDC includes members from projects, affiliates, and the Wikimedia Foundation. For further detail consult Drafting Committee matrices.
In accordance to a prior agreement, the MCDC members may receive an allowance to offset participation costs. It is US$100 every two months.
Current members of the MCDC (in no particular order, click for more details):
- Alice Wiegand (User:Lyzzy) (November 2021 – January 2022)
- Jamie Li-Yun Lin (User:Li-Yun Lin) (November 2021 – April 2022)
- Reda Kerbouche (User:Reda Kerbouche) (February 2022 – February 2023)
- Ravan J Al-Taie (User:Ravan) (November 2021 – May 2023)
- Richard (User:Nosebagbear)
- Lead support staff: Kaarel Vaidla
- Project manager: Nhu Phan
- Communications: Aida Akhmedova & Mehrdad Pourzaki
- Knowledge management: Ramzy Muliawan
To contact the Movement Charter Drafting Committee, please use the following email address: movementcharterwikimedia.org