Wiki aime l’amour
|Cette page est dédié à l’organisation de Wikimédia aime l’amour, un concours international de photographie qui vise à documenter les témoignages d’amour dans toutes leurs diversités.|
Tableau de bord phabricator
À propos de Wiki aime l’amour
Wiki aime l’amour est une campagne internationale de photographie visant à documenter les témoignages d’amour à travers diverses sociétés, communautés et au-delà à travers le monde. Des monuments aux cérémonies, des divers objets utilisés comme symbole d’amour aux gestes de tendresse, montrons au monde comment l’amour est exprimée partout de moult manières.
L’édition 2019 est principalement axée autours d’un concours Wikimédia Commons qui permettra d’obtenir les précieux médias – images et vidéos des différents festivals et cérémonies de mariage dans les différentes cultures autours du globe qui pourront ensuite être utilisé pour illustrer les autres projets Wikimédia. Cela vivifiera les actions de la communauté wikimédienne dans son ensemble dans l’amélioration de la couverture des vérités culturelles et des nouvelles formes de patrimoine qui n’ont pas encore été documenté jusqu’à présent.
Il est temps d’annoncer le thème de WLL 2019, qui cadrera les contributions participant au concours : « Célébrations de l’amour, festivals de l’amour et mariages dans les différentes cultures, subcultures et communautés ». Nous espérons que vous aimerez ce thème autant que nous et qu’il vous inspirera de merveilleuses contributions !
Le concours aura lieu en février 2019, le mois qui inclut l Saint Valentin !
This project is in a really early phase of brainstorming and design. Please join the conversation, tell us what you think about it, what you would suggest as next step to achieving a great successful photo contest about love.
A first edition was conducted in 2016, as a side project of Wikipedia 15 in Strasbourg. It was smaller in thematic scope, more geographically targeted, and didn't generate much participation. For the next edition, the geographical scope will be larger, it will be clearly be open to international participation and far greater outcomes are expected. Be bold to join in effort to make the next edition a success !
Autres initiatives autour de l’Amour à Wikimedia
Wikimedia est plein de personnes passionnées et dissimule quelques pépites d’amour. Ici est dressée une liste de liens intéressants qui pointent eux-mêmes vers d’autres ressources :
- Love on the Wikis sur le blog de Wikimedia,
- A WikiLove story sur le blog de Wikimedia,
- Love is strange sur le blog de Wikimedia.
Participer à l’organisation
We are actively looking for people wanting to join our team and foster love in the Wikimedia world and beyond. Help from experienced people in other Wikimedia photo contests or other Wikimedia international projects would be especially useful, but all good will will be welcome with warm love!
You can also provide your feedback and proposal to help in one of the following place:
- Talk page of the current page
- The project on Commons
- Take notes
Remember: your help would be especially useful if you already were involved in such a contest before, but there is love for everybody!
- Sparrow (麻雀)
- Satpal Dandiwal (talk) 14:03, 1 May 2018 (UTC)
- Chico Venancio (talk) 14:17, 1 May 2018 (UTC)
- Psychoslave (talk) 17:30, 1 May 2018 (UTC)
- Zeroth (talk) 17:50, 1 May 2018 (UTC)
- مصعب (talk · contribs)
- —Teles «Talk to me ˱C L @ S˲» 00:15, 2 May 2018 (UTC)
- acagastya 15:35, 2 May 2018 (UTC)
- Dyolf77 (talk) 22:01, 2 May 2018 (UTC)
- Opsylac (talk) 06:12, 3 May 2018 (UTC)
- Sami Mlouhi (talk) 08:52, 3 May 2018 (UTC)
- Ivanhercaz | User talk 09:51, 3 May 2018 (UTC)
- --Kritzolina (talk) 10:41, 3 May 2018 (UTC)
- --Reda Kerbouche (talk) 08:52, 4 May 2018 (UTC)
- --Regards, Krishna Chaitanya Velaga (talk — mail) 16:39, 5 May 2018 (UTC)
- Imacat (talk) 23:50, 18 May 2018 (UTC)
- I appreciate the programs which this project has already done and look forward to the next ones. Blue Rasberry (talk) 13:38, 19 June 2018 (UTC)
- ~Moheen (keep talking) 16:33, 25 June 2018 (UTC)
- Jamie Tubers (talk) 09:56, 1 July 2018 (UTC)
- Stalinjeet Brar (talk) 16:21, 6 July 2018 (UTC)
- --J. Ansari Talk 16:53, 25 June 2018 (UTC)
:)Jinoytommanjaly (talk) 18:53, 30 June 2018 (UTC)
- As the project name says it all, Wiki Loves Love, so, do I, we need to love people and while loving we need to work on how to share more knowledge across the world.Come and lets Love Wiki and let Wiki Loves Love. Rajeeb (talk) 16:59, 4 July 2018 (UTC)
- --Wikinade (talk) 20:12, 8 July 2018 (UTC)
- Love it! --Filipinayzd (talk) 09:55, 10 July 2018 (UTC)
- --Sargoth (talk) 08:48, 25 July 2018 (UTC)
- This is a lovely project! Paul2520 (talk) 15:00, 13 July 2018 (UTC)
- I love it! --Kiril Simeonovski (talk) 16:04, 12 August 2018 (UTC)
- Yes please! --22.214.171.124 19:33, 4 November 2018 (UTC)
- Sushma Sharma (talk) 17:47, 29 December 2018 (UTC)
- Love is a source of life Perohanych (talk) 21:59, 5 January 2019 (UTC)
- Yamen (talk) 22:28, 6 January 2019 (UTC)
- We need projects like that--Reda Kerbouche (talk) 04:32, 10 January 2019 (UTC)
- <3 Nice idea! Lu Brito (talk) 00:59, 13 January 2019 (UTC)
- LOVE needs more LOVE Ambadyanands (talk) 18:57, 15 January 2019 (UTC)
- Time for some actual love Saederup92 (talk) 18:59, 15 January 2019 (UTC)
- Let's have some real love as love is life .
Kaizenify 17:41, 16 January 2019 (UTC)
- Though young, the project address a couple of things others are quite interested in. Eugene233 (talk) 10:17, 25 January 2019 (UTC)
- I support this project Because i love love and musik 126.96.36.199 08:16, 7 February 2019 (UTC)
- we all need more touch and understanding. I think seeing it from around the works means we can and do show love many ways. Chiffkinney1000! (talk) 01:44, 8 February 2019 (UTC)
- Jason M. C., Han (talk) 01:57, 11 February 2019 (UTC)
- I support this project because love is essenstial og existential for all life on earth.
LOVE is a basic need. Just like water, sleep and food (in that order) - but first and formest comes love. There are several incidents concerning infants/babies, who had been feed, given water when thirsty, keept clean and neet, a bed to sleep in, and a schelter such as a house or a tent. BUT without care; human contact such as the very important physical touch from another human in a gentle and caring way; without sentimental and emotional care in touch AND speech - ...the babies died...!
That is why I, and others who has this knowledge, gladly and with seriousity will support WLL = Wiki Loves Love!!
PLEASE send this note around to as many people as possible; which I guess that The Meta Wiki already is cabable of.
( It´s just me who is a bit of a dinosaur on digital medias, - please cut this sentence out of this original message).
- Volunteer Psychoslave (talk) 13:12, 2 June 2018 (UTC)
- Volunteer I would like to be a volunteer for your project. I can design posters, banners, write blogs and help in other promotional activities for your events. 188.8.131.52 07:44, 29 June 2018 (UTC)
- Volunteer Hi, I open to any role as my main motive is to make the project a successful one, being a painter, photographer and a Software guy, I can be a give a good choice. Best wishes!! Rajeeb (talk) 06:50, 25 July 2018 (UTC)
- Volunteer Translation to Ukrainian, PR in Ukraine, contact point for massmedia, any other help. Perohanych (talk) 22:02, 5 January 2019 (UTC)