User talk:Reda Kerbouche
Thank you for participating in Learning Day, Wikimedia Conference 2016
Two mountains and other things
السلام عليكم. يقول المثل : الجبلان لا يلتقيان ولا يحس بالجمر إلا من اكتوى به. وبعد. أنا محمد مختاري. هل تذكرني. ويكي عربية تونس 2015. أنا اتصل بك لكي أعرف هل أنت تسكن في موسكو أو في مدينة أخرى. سآتي إلى موسكو لمدة أربعة أيام. من 14 إلى 18 يونيوز 2016. سأقيم في الفندق Golden Ring Hotel Смоленская улица. أتمنى أننا نستطيع ان نلتقي خلال هذه الفترة. لكي نشرب قهوة...
Grants:Project/Rapid/Gikü/Wiki Loves Earth 2017 in Moldova--Reda Kerbouche (talk) 18:18, 28 April 2018 (UTC)
Join us on The AfroCine Project
This is to introduce you to a new Wikimedia project called The AfroCine Project. This new project is dedicated to improving the coverage of the history, works, people, places, events, etc, that are associated with the cinema, theatre and arts of Africa, African countries, the Caribbean, and the diaspora. If you would love to be part of this (or you're already active in this area), by coordinating local programmes around African cinema (independently or otherwise) in your community or local Wikipedia, kindly list your username or organization as a participant on the meta project page here.
Furthermore, In the months of October and November, we are organizing a global contest and edit-a-thon tagged: The Months of African Cinema. If you would love to join this exciting event, also list your username as a participant on the English Wikipedia page. If you would love to lead this contest (or any other relevant program) for a non-English Wikipedia community, please feel free to translate the English Wikiproject page to your local language Wikipedia, or you can create one from scratch!
Welcome to the Months of African Cinema!
The AfroCine Project welcomes you to October, the first out of the two months which has been dedicated to improving contents that centre around the cinema of Africa, the Caribbean, and the diaspora.
This is a global online edit-a-thon, which is happening in at least 5 language editions of Wikipedia (en, he, es, it, bn) and Wikidata. Join us in this exciting venture, by helping to create or expand articles which are connected to this scope.
On English Wikipedia, we would be recognizing Users who are able to achieve the following:
- Overall winner (1st, 2nd, 3rd places)
- Country Winners
- Diversity winner
- High quality contributors
- Gender-gap fillers
- Page improvers
- Wikidata Translators
For further information about the contest, the recognition categories and how to participate, please visit the contest page here.
If you'd love to organize this contest for your local wiki or organize in-person events centred around this project, or you need further information about the AfroCine Project, please leave a message on the project talkpage. See you around :).--Jamie Tubers (talk) 22:50, 03 October 2018 (UTC)
You've got mail
|Hello, Reda Kerbouche. Check your email—you've got mail!|
Hi Reda, thanks for nominating yourself in the ASBS process. Could you answer the set of general questions (Affiliate-selected_Board_seats/2019/Questions) to all candidates on that page please? You are a speaker of Arabic and Russian. You probably now some more Arabic and Russian speaker. We are looking for volunteers to translate candidate profiles to Arabic and Russian. Could you help by reaching out? Ad Huikeshoven (talk) 14:31, 29 April 2019 (UTC)
- Hi @Ad Huikeshoven: thank you for reminding me, I answered the first questions. I will write to the users if they have time to do the translation.--Reda Kerbouche (talk) 17:45, 29 April 2019 (UTC)
Questions for all candidates
The TWUG on space.wmflabs.org
A few months ago, WMF opened a new discussion space. Since our user group has some difficulties to communicate (not everyone sees the messages that are posted on Talk:Wiktionary/Tremendous_Wiktionary_User_Group), I asked for a dedicated forum for the TWUG to be opened. It's happening here (there is no topic so far).
Thanks for your help
Hi there, translator! Here's a little token of appreciation for a recent effort you contributed to. Surprised? Well, the best is yet to come.
- We'd love to send you this badge as an actual sticker. If you want, you can use this Google Form to communicate your address so we can ship it to you. Note that we will close the form on October 13, 2019, and all data will be removed shortly afterwards. Details about this external site are provided at the top of the form.
- We also have this badge waiting for you on Wikimedia Space. You can use the form linked above to let us know what your username is on this brand new hub, so that you can get the award there as well. If you don't have an account yet, just go ahead and enjoy joining via Wikimedia login in just a few clicks. (And in case you hadn't heard yet, you can join the community of translators there as well).
Again, thanks for everything you are doing to make this movement a better (and multilingual!) place: please do not hesitate to reach out if you have questions, and I hope to hear from you soon. --Elitre (WMF), 13:03, 28 September 2019 (UTC)
AfroCine: Join the Months of African Cinema this October!
After a successful first iteration of the Months of African Cinema last year, we are happy to announce that it will be happening again this year, starting from October 1! In the 2018 edition of the contest, about 600 Wikipedia articles were created in at least 8 languages. There were also contributions to Wikidata and Wikimedia commons, which brought the total number of wikimedia pages created during the contest to over 1,000. About 9 in-person events were also organised for the edit-a-thon in different parts of the world.
The contest is organized by a Wikimedia project called The AfroCine Project, which is dedicated to improving the coverage of the history, works, people, places, and events, that are associated with the cinema, theatre and arts of Africa, African countries, the Caribbean, and the diaspora.
If you would love to join this exciting event, please list your username as a participant on the English Wikipedia contest page. If you would love to lead this contest for your country or community, please list your name in the coordinators' page here. The rapid grants team would be accepting proposals throughout October and November, in case you'd need funds to run local edit-a-thons or some other activities related to this event. Upon listing your name on the coordinators' page, you'd be contacted to talk about the resources you'd need to run the event in your community. You can also contact me directly for any clarifications.
Finally, We also need volunteers to handle some aspects of the AfroCine project. These aspects include:
- Community Liaison: This role essentially involves closely engaging with local communities to support their activities within the scope of Afrocine.
- Communications: This involves the communications aspects of the project. Sharing relevant information on mailing lists and social media would be the responsibility of this person.
- MAC Jury: This role involves joining the jury of Months of African Cinema contest. We need as many people as we can get 🙂.
- Tools: Going forward, we would need relevant tools to better track the metrics and also analyse the general impact of these events. We are calling for Wikimedia volunteers who can navigate wikimedia tools that can be useful for the project.
If you would love to help with any of these roles, or some other roles that have not been mentioned, please contact me directly or on: samoye_hotmail.com
If you have further questions, complaints, suggestions, etc., please reach out to me personally or right here or the project talkpages.
Consultation pour le fantastique groupe d'utilisateurs et utilisatrices de Wiktionnaire
Je t’écris car tu es membre du (pas très actif) Tremendous Wiktionary User Group, et oui !
Dans le cadre du processus en cours de changement de nom de la Wikimedia Foundation, je te propose de participer à une prise de position collective au nom du TWUG. Y est associé une proposition de communiqué à destination de la WMF, à discuter également si le cœur t’en dis. Merci d’avance ! Noé (talk) 15:43, 17 June 2020 (UTC)