This online videoconference is open to all participants of the LGBT+ User Group, and is intended as an opportunity to discuss shared opportunities, challenges, and issues.
- Date: Tuesday 10 October 2021 1600 UTC (1700 UK, 1800 DE, 0900 PDT)
- See your local time here
- Location: Zoom
- Minutes were taken here then transferred below
Please help us take rolling notes - Wikimedia LGBT etherpad (it will be transferred to wiki (below) after the meeting)
Agenda & Minutes
- We are attending discussion for peer support with Trust and Safety and needs for IP block exemptions (for example) with global stewards may be needed. There appears to be issues of systemic bias against people who are considered advocates for various civil rights issues that may need to be explored and supported with new ways of peer support.
- We discussed the need for a User Group website and server space for applications, such as private discussion and confidential email.
- Planning for the 2022 LGBT+ UG Event (Conference Proposal) - this is still being worked on.
- Maryana Iskander is meeting with some Affiliates to begin discussions about issues that we exist and our presence will be representative and will hopefully get more funding and resources and we represent the community.
- UCoC feedback is still coming...
- FULBERT (talk) 16:12, 5 October 2021 (UTC)
- 4 other participants (names surpressed due to privacy concerns)