--Cato 15:50, 13 July 2008 (UTC)
I noticed that you translated the fundraiser's core messages into Slovenščina (sl), thank you for your help! Although the fundraiser is over, your translation work will still be used until next November (when we get new forms).
Unfortunately, there are some missing messages and pages that were not included in the original request. Would you mind translating these supplementary messages too?
- I'll see what (and when) I can do, hope there's no rush. Yerpo 13:04, 23 February 2010 (UTC)
My name is Paucabot and I'm from catalan wikipedia. I would like to congratulate you for your work in Talk:List of Wikipedias by sample of articles#One thought about weights. It seems to me a very reasonable improve of the way of counting article length.
However, there is a feeling in catalan Wikipedia (as you can see in ca:Viquiprojecte Discussió:Els 1.000#New weights) that there is a conspiracy to steal catalan first position in this ranking. They say that every change done in the list damages catalan position (and that is true). But that is this way because we have not a complete wikipedia, and every change in some articles lowers our score. If this change is approved, we will have to extend nearly 400 articles to reach to our previous score. But while others keep thinking about conspiracies, I can see all of this is because of the fragility (or, in the case of error in weights, wrongness) of our first position.
Thank you for your work. Paucabot 16:34, 22 January 2012 (UTC)
- Hi, thanks for your message. I didn't realize that Catalan editors take this measure so strictly. — Yerpo Eh? 17:02, 22 January 2012 (UTC)
Dear Yerpo, since you are an administrator on a wiki from which no user participated in this discussion, I'd like to make sure you are aware of some recent events which may alter what the Wikimedia Foundation lets you do on your wiki: Superprotect.
- Request for comment: Requests for comment/Superprotect rights
- An open letter about its implementation: Letter to Wikimedia Foundation: Superprotect and Media Viewer
Peteforsyth 10:10, 12 September 2014 (UTC)
Global renamer right
- Thanks. — Yerpo Eh? 11:27, 22 October 2014 (UTC)
Pozdrav, someone has messed up with the wikidata, (exactly on January 8th), on this one article (one on the list). So, many of wikis appears to have this article as absent (I'm working on bs.wiki, and this 1 missing article in fact exist). It's not big problem but is it appropriate to update your tables now or wait to the February lists? Srdačan pozdrav iz Sarajeva. --C3r4 (talk) 08:55, 9 January 2015 (UTC)
- Hi, thanks for the notice. The same problem was last month with en:Musa (genus) (d:Q8666090) / en:Banana (d:Q503). It just has to be accepted that the output can be vulnerable to Wikidata changes. The scripts takes two days to run so I think it's better to wait.
- PS: odgovorio sam na engleskom da mogu i drugi da razumeju. Pozdrav u Sarajevo :) — Yerpo Eh? 12:40, 9 January 2015 (UTC)
Wikimedia CEE Spring 2015 2nd meeting
I am contacting You as a contact person of Slovenia for the Wikimedia CEE Spring 2015 event and to announce that the second meeting for the Wikimedia CEE Spring organisation team will take place on the 28th of January 2015. There will be 2 discussion groups for the meeting, as to get as much people involved (some of us have other engagements during the daytime and others are not available during the evenings).
The first group will start the discussion 12:00 CET (13:00 EET, 14:00 MSK, 15:00 AMT/AZT, 17:00 ALMT, 3:00 PST).
The second group will start the discussion 18:00 CET (19:00 EET, 20:00 MSK, 21:00 AMT/AZT, 23:00 ALMT, 9:00 PST).
During the discussion both Skype call and IRC will be used. For more details see event meetings page! Wikimedia Eesti will be responsible for moderating the groups, however all contributions to the etherpad protocol are more than welcome!