언어 제안 정책
A proposal to modify the Language proposal policy has been published at Language proposal policy/4-2019 proposed revision. Please join the discussion at Talk:Language proposal policy/4-2019 proposed revision. For LangCom: StevenJ81 (talk) 20:57, 17 April 2019 (UTC)
|아래 문서는 전역 정책을 한국어 언어로 번역한 것입니다.원문 영어판과 번역판이 서로 다를 경우, 원문 영어판이 우선함을 참고하시기 바랍니다.|
이 문서는 공동체에 의해 만들어져 승인되었으며, 모든 프로젝트가 필수적으로 준수하여야 합니다. 따라서 공동체의 승인 없이 수정할 수 없습니다.
|←정책과 지침||언어 제안 정책|
|새로운 언어판 프로젝트를 열기 위한 제안을 주관하는 정책의 개요입니다. 이 정책은 언어위원회에서 정의하였습니다.이 페이지는 존재하는|
|For requesting users|
|Closing projects (voluntarily)|
제안 신청을 하기 전에 이 문서를 전부 읽어주세요.
The 언어위원회 processes requests in accordance with the application procedure and prior experience with requests and projects. The committee can skip steps in the procedure if they consider a request to have already met the objectives of those steps. Proposals for projects in a language that already has a well-established project may be fast-tracked in this way.
요청이 승인되기 위해서는, 아래의 요구사항이 모두 충족되어야 합니다. 신청하기 전이나 후에 만족하면 됩니다. 그러나 기본적인 요구사항은 신청 전에 만족할 것을 요구합니다. 더 도움이 필요하시면, 언어위원회에 질문하세요.
조건부 승인에 필요한 조건
- The proposal is to open a new language edition of an existing Wikimedia project that does not already exist (see the complete list of Wikimedia projects or the SiteMatrix).
- 신청하려는 프로젝트의 언어가 ISO 639 1–3 코드에 있고 유효해야 합니다. (찾기)
- 만약 ISO 639 코드에서 유효한 것을 찾을 수 없다면, 귀하께선 반드시 하나의 언어를 구해야 합니다. 위키미디어 재단은 새로운 언어의 실체를 개발하거나 추구하지 않습니다. 해당 언어의 광범위한 것들이 있어야 합니다. 다른 언어로부터 언어를 구분하는 정보는, ISO 639 코드를 생성하기 위해 표준 단체를 납득하기에 충분해야 합니다.
- The language must be sufficiently unique that it could not coexist on a more general wiki. In most cases, this excludes regional dialects and different written forms of the same language.
- The degree of difference required is considered on a case-by-case basis. The committee does not consider political differences, since the Wikimedia Foundation's goal is to give every single person free, unbiased access to the sum of all human knowledge, rather than information from the viewpoint of individual political communities.
- The proposal has a sufficient number of living native speakers to form a viable community and audience (Wikisource wikis are allowed in languages with no native speakers, although these should be on a wiki for the modern form of the language if possible).
최종 승인에 필요한 조건
- There is an active test project on the Multilingual Wikisource (Wikisource only), Beta Wikiversity (Wikiversity only), or the Incubator (all other projects).
- A project must start on one of these wikis. This will demonstrate that there is sufficient community to build the project.
- There is a continuing effort to translate the MediaWiki interface into that language so that nobody is excluded from participating if they do not understand the English-language user interface. As a baseline, it is recommended that you begin by translating the "most used MediaWiki messages". These are the messages that are of highest importance to our readers and users. If a Wikimedia project in your language already exists and these messages have already been translated, we ask that you show evidence that localisation is continuing to be improved and maintained at a reasonable pace.
- We ask that all localisation work be coordinated on translatewiki.net, so that the localisation will be available on all Wikimedia Foundation projects, not just the one you're active on. Another benefit is that MediaWiki as a product will provide better functionality for users of MediaWiki outside the Wikimedia Foundation. It is for this reason that we suggest that you translate the non-WMF extensions as well.
- Localisation statistics are available which describe the current availability of translations for the MediaWiki interface into different languages. The group statistics at translatewiki.net have more detailed information.
- Note that exporting of MediaWiki translations from translatewiki.net and consequently their availability on Wikimedia wikis only starts when 13% of the whole MediaWiki core messages are translated.
- Read the above requirements. Requests that do not conform to the policy will be rejected.
- Make sure you have registered an account and are logged in on this wiki.
- Follow the steps explained at Language committee/Handbook (requesters).
Users are encouraged to discuss whether it is a good idea to open the new language. However, this is not a vote. The project will be assessed on its linguistic merits and chances of flourishing. Even if there is strong support, the proposal may be denied if there are strong arguments against its creation and insufficiently strong arguments in support as judged by the language committee.
If the requirements for eligibility are met, the 언어위원회 should verify it as "eligible". This means that the committee can proceed with final approval at the point when the activity and localization requirements are met. The respective request page contains links to track progress on this.
The users should begin writing a test project on the Incubator wiki, the Multilingual Wikisource or the Beta Wikiversity (as the case may be) now, if they haven't already. At least five active users must edit that language regularly before a test project will be considered successful. You are encouraged to search for interested contributors yourself, as this may speed up the process considerably. Note that a project may be closed if there is little or no activity after it is created.
If all requirements have been met and a detailed investigation finds no unresolved problems, the 언어위원회 will notify the whole community of pending approval by adding a notice to Talk:Language committee. If no further problems come up, the request will be approved and developers will be asked to create the wiki.
The number of users that support or oppose the project is irrelevant.
Users are strongly encouraged to continue developing the test project while they are waiting for the wiki to be opened. This may accelerate the process. For Wikipedia proposals, the list of articles every Wikipedia should have may be useful. All pages developed as part of a test wiki will be transferred to the actual wiki when it is opened.
- Ancient or historical languages
- Only Wikisource wikis in ancient or historical languages are accepted, because there are no living native communities to use other resources. Where possible, such languages should be bundled with the modern equivalent (such as Old English with English), though that is not required.
- Artificial languages
- Yes, there can be wikis in artificial languages. There are already wikis available in Esperanto, Ido, Interlingua, Interlingue, Lojban, Volapük and Novial. See the relevant note under the prerequisites concerning fictional languages.
- Number of speakers necessary
- There should be enough speakers to form a viable community and audience. Whether a particular language qualifies depends on discussion.
- Test projects
- Anyone can create a test project at any time. For more information, see the Incubator wiki's main page and its manual.