Please have a look at...
- I am there, but will soon go to sleep, I am on the Central European Time--Ymblanter (talk) 22:25, 10 April 2012 (UTC)
Добрый день! Мной и еще несколькими людьми был создан проект инклюзионистов в руВП: http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9F%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%82:%D0%98%D0%9D%D0%9A%D0%9B. Появление проекта вызвало неоднозначную реакцию (вплоть до "они дорабатывают статьи, которые надо удалять"). Для упрочения своего положения мы бы хотели стать официальным филиалом общевикипедийной ассоциации инклюзионистов: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Association_of_Inclusionist_Wikipedians. Но никто из нас на Мете не участвует и мы не знаем, куда и как подать такую заявку. Не могли бы Вы нам помочь? С Уважением --Странник27 (talk) 05:24, 29 August 2012 (UTC)
Wikimedia Travel Guide: Naming poll open
You are receiving this message because you voiced your opinion at the Request for Comment on the Wikimedia Travel Guide.
The proposed naming poll opened a few days ago and you can vote for as many of the proposed names as you wish, if you are eligible. Please see Travel Guide/Naming Process for full details on voting eligibility and how the final name will be selected. Voting will last for 14 days, and will terminate on 16 October at 06:59:59 UTC.
Turkish Wikipedia problem
- RFC is disfunctional in general. In the last four year, I only remember one instance when the problem was actually resolved. Just forget it. Try to solve the problem within the project. If it is impossible, but the majority is still unhappy - fork the project and leave WMF. Sorry, I can not suggest any better solution. This is how things look now.--Ymblanter (talk) 08:33, 28 November 2012 (UTC)
Hi Ymblanter. Your response to Requests for comment/Disable upload for selected users would be highly appreciated. Thanks, Huji (talk) 16:13, 18 January 2013 (UTC)
Who is this global sysop who "consistently fails to demonstrate understanding of basic principles of Wikimedia projects"? Might be useful for him or her to know that there are concerns with what they are doing ;-) Ajraddatz (Talk) 14:16, 26 February 2013 (UTC)
- Not you, do not worry. Well, they know they have issues, and they know my opinion about it, and I think pushing it more would be stalking. I am not prepared at the time to request the desysop, so I decided to keep it as general as possible to illustrate the point.--Ymblanter (talk) 22:09, 26 February 2013 (UTC)
- Fair enough. When you posted the comment an outcry went out among a few of the global sysops, so I though I'd better check up on their (and my) behalf :P. I would recommend ensuring that the person knows, though - I know of cases where someone thinks that the person knows of the concerns, but they actually don't. Thanks, Ajraddatz (Talk) 00:22, 27 February 2013 (UTC)
Fundraising translation feedback
I wanted to ask for your help. As you may be aware we have been running banners on many language wikis. We have a lot of new content this year and I really want to conduct a thorough review of our translations. This is a combination of feedback from the community, readers, donors as well as those with professional translator experience. This will help us ensure the highest quality of translations used in our messaging.
To help us out with this I wonder if you would be willing to give us feedback for Russian using This Link
Simply follow the simple instructions on that page and if you have any questions feel free to contact me on my talk page.
Hi, thanks for participating in the RFC for interproject links. There is a new option that might be interesting to explore. Please check Dropdown next to title 1 and Dropdown next to title 2. They are part of Option 5.--Micru (talk) 14:33, 25 April 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks, I have the RFC on my watchlist. Unfortunately, I do not like any of the options.--Ymblanter (talk) 14:57, 25 April 2013 (UTC)
- I do not think spamming talk pages is such a brilliant idea.--Ymblanter (talk) 06:46, 27 February 2014 (UTC)
Вы сделали то об чём я просил; уверен, что мутанты из радиационного отстойника поленились бы что-либо восстанавливать, те из них что вообще бы поняли запрос. Очередной раз разумные люди могут убедиться в том, что от Вас во много раз много больше толка, чем от медианного представителя привилегированной викифауны. Если я проживу достаточно долго, то не сомневайтесь, ещё окажусь Вам полезен, и не раз. Incnis Mrsi (talk) 13:48, 3 May 2014 (UTC)
Letter petitioning WMF to reverse recent decitions
The Wikimedia Foundation recently created a new feature, "superprotect" status. The purpose is to prevent pages from being edited by elected administrators -- but permitting WMF staff to edit them. It has been put to use in only one case: to protect the deployment of the Media Viewer software on German Wikipedia, in defiance of a clear decision of that community to disable the feature by default, unless users decide to enable it.
If you oppose these actions, please add your name to this letter. If you know non-Wikimedians who support our vision for the free sharing of knowledge, and would like to add their names to the list, please ask them to sign an identical version of the letter on change.org.
os.wiki pic of the day
- Спасибо, как-то я не занетил. Сейчас попробую посмотреть. --Ymblanter (talk) 19:44, 14 September 2016 (UTC)
- До меня дошло, о чём речь, постараюсь сам ответить, но вы дополняйте, если будет время :) Amikeco (talk)
- Ярослав, возможно Вам будет интересен перечень страниц, который я собрал в m:Wikipedias in the languages of Russia/ActionPlan/Potd/ru. С уважением, --Frhdkazan (talk) 13:26, 9 April 2017 (UTC)